NBA Announces Plan To Use All Arenas As Polling Places For 2020 Election

This is very good news. Since republicans do all they can to prevent blacks and other democrats from voting, this will be very welcomed by millions of voters.

I hope that the NBA is able to open all of their arenas in every city they have one so that as many people can vote as possible.

Of course republicans won't like this. They hate people voting. They have worked long and hard for decades to prevent democrats from voting. They know if everyone who is a legal voter is allowed to vote, republicans lose.

The players and NBA deserve a very big thank you from all Americans.

fuck the NBA and their prima donnas....

You are the perfect example of what I stated in my OP.

Thank you for proving me right.

Personally, I think that anyone who says such things to solutions to make voting in person like you and trump demand people do, safe and easy to do is nothing but an UnAmerican partisan hack.

Real Americans would applaud all those who do what they can to help make it easy and safe to vote in person.

You aren't a real American.

This is very good news. Since republicans do all they can to prevent blacks and other democrats from voting, this will be very welcomed by millions of voters.

I hope that the NBA is able to open all of their arenas in every city they have one so that as many people can vote as possible.

Of course republicans won't like this. They hate people voting. They have worked long and hard for decades to prevent democrats from voting. They know if everyone who is a legal voter is allowed to vote, republicans lose.

Personally, I think that anyone who says such things to solutions to make voting in person like you and trump demand people do, safe and easy to do is nothing but an UnAmerican partisan hack.

Real Americans would applaud all those who do what they can to help make it easy and safe to vote in person.

Did you want to give me an example of an area that an NBA arena occupies that doesn't already have a polling place, Dana? Or are you going to just insult those who point out what an empty gesture this really is?

When social distancing is not possible it is irresponsible. In a arena social distancing is possible.
It's possible to social distance anywhere, just ask Fauci.

1599587242466.png

Please list the reasons it's not possible to social distance in a small building.

Also, if you're wearing a mask you're safe right?

Posts such as this have become the New Normal. Above and in many similar threads there is no actual thought expressed. The remarks are not rational rebuttals, simply childish attacks with no merit.

An NBA Arena can accommodate tens of thousands at a single time, using masks and social distancing, along with an enormous HVAC System, allows for the comfort and safety of the voters. Getting there maybe the only problem, but these pavilions have enormous parking lots (usually) and have close public transportation. Allowing for voting to be open for long hours, and even weeks before the election, seems to be a very good alterntive. Some urban cities do not charge fairs on public transit on election days.

Trump&Co. (including those above) know that when more voters vote Trump will lose; thus the effort to suppress voting by mail and providing other alternative means to cast a vote must be prevented.

Last edited:
Please list the reasons it's not possible to social distance in a small building.

Also, if you're wearing a mask you're safe right?

S!: We all saw the voters in Milwaukee standing in line on a sidewalk during the primary. The weather in Wisconsin is not delightful, especially in the late fall when the average temperature is 31 degrees.

A2: A mask is not to keep the wearer safe, it is to assure those around them that they are safe (how can you not know this?).

So, the NBA wants to kill millions with Covid by luring them into their arenas.

Instead of whining about every solution we come up with (voting by mail, voting in an arena where distancing would work) why don’t you just come out and say you don’t want Democrats voting?

Exactly.

It's the same with protesting.

They come unglued with peaceful protesting. They do the same when things get violent.

When you don't allow all legal voters to vote, you get peaceful protesting.

When you don't allow peaceful protesting, you get violence.

The republicans just want to be able to force their views on our whole nation and for everyone else to shut up and take it.

Republicans don't understand that Americans won't take that garbage for very long.
When you don't allow peaceful protesting, you get violence.

Makes sense.....to a Dimwinger. :cuckoo:

Posts such as this have become the New Normal. Above and in many similar threads there is no actual thought expressed. The remarks are not rational rebuttals, simply childish attacks with no merit.

An NBA Arena can accommodate tens of thousands at a single time, using masks and social distancing, along with an enormous HVAC System, allows for the comfort and safety of the voters. Getting there maybe the only problem, but these pavilions have enormous parking lots (usually) and have close public transportation. Allowing for voting to be open for long hours, and even weeks before the election, seems to be a very good alterntive. Some urban cities do not charge fairs on public transit on election days.

Trump&Co. (including those above) know that when more voters vote Trump will lose; thus the effort to suppress voting by mail and providing other alternative means to cast a vote must be prevented.
So, masks work...............but only in certain buildings.

Got it.

Got it.

You "Got it". That's truly funny.

Got it.

Lunatics often laugh when their lunacy is exposed.

Republicans don't want to stop QUALIFIED people from voting, that's just democratic propaganda. Republicans want to stop UNQUALIFIED people from voting, you know, convicted felons, green card holders and illegal aliens. If the NBA can convince the OWNERS of their venues to use them as polling places, that's fine with me, but most of those venues are further from minority neighborhoods than the actual polling places that exist. The plus for Republicans is that since the minorities that democrats allege are the victims of voter suppression already flock to the arenas in question in huge numbers. the democrats won't have that excuse any more.,

I thought in person voting was irresponsible?
When social distancing is not possible it is irresponsible. In a arena social distancing is possible.
Right, because a line to get in is based on the space available inside....lol

You people crack me up.

I think you've been cracked up for years. Stir crazy, maybe? Arena's BTW have gates all away around, and lines can be apportioned so that social distancing can be accomplished.

Got it.

Lunatics often laugh when their lunacy is exposed.

Really Dr. Fraud? Are you an authority on lunatics? Maybe you have some real personal experience on lunacy; your posts do suggest some expertise.

oh because i said something about your precious NBA and all their phony prima donnas i aint a real american?.....hey dana?.....eat shit asshole....

I thought in person voting was irresponsible?
Right, because a line to get in is based on the space available inside....lol

You people crack me up.

I think you've been cracked up for years. Stir crazy, maybe? Arena's BTW have gates all away around, and lines can be apportioned so that social distancing can be accomplished.
Have you ever been to an arena? I'm thinking NO lol. I have, hundreds of times and The lines at an arena are NO DIFFERENT than the lines to get in anywhere else where popular activities occur. A bottleneck is a bottle neck no matter what entrance you are at. Amusement park, sporting event, concert, grocery store checkouts, drivers license facilities.... etc.

Stop talking out of your ass.

Forum List

Back