NBA Cancels 2017 All-Star Game In North Carolina Over Anti-LGBT Law

Of all the major sports All Star games NBA's sucks the most.........no effort at defense at all basically just a shoot around

Tough to say which all star games sucks the most. They are all pretty bad. I haven't watched any leagues all star games in many many years.

That said, the financial loss to Charlotte is going to be big.

Since North Carolina has already lost the All Star game, not much incentive now to change.
Oh yugeeeeee.....lllmmaaaooooo .......libs suddenly love big business

Yes but not from a bigot, such as yourself. You need to learn tolerance for others and their opinions. No matter how much you disagree with them.

You would be wrong buddy. Pussboy has his run of the place without consequences. Not challenging anyone on that, just looking at his history.

I don't know why people that don't live in this country think they have a say in how we conduct our business.

OK. My list of those that hate my Daughter and my Wife and their right to privacy now include

Bruce Springsteen
NBA

They probably oppose Roe V Wade as well, but are too big a pussy to admit it.

Of all the major sports All Star games NBA's sucks the most.........no effort at defense at all basically just a shoot around

Tough to say which all star games sucks the most. They are all pretty bad. I haven't watched any leagues all star games in many many years.

That said, the financial loss to Charlotte is going to be big.

Since North Carolina has already lost the All Star game, not much incentive now to change.
Oh yugeeeeee.....lllmmaaaooooo .......libs suddenly love big business

Liberals are all about big business, that is why Hillary is going to win the Democratic Party's nomination.

The cancellations keep mounting up

Charlotte, NC — NBA Commissioner Adam Silver held a press conference today, announcing that Charlotte, North Carolina will no longer be hosting the 2017 All-Star game due to the state’s recent passing of the anti-LGBT law HB2.

“With this new law in place, Charlotte currently does not have any anti-discrimination protection in place, something that would be vital for a large event such as the All-Star Game,” Silver told reporters. “We are giving the state of North Carolina 30 days to repeal this law or they can expect the 2017 All-Star game to be held elsewhere. I want to make it clear that the NBA will not stand for this type of intolerance and hate.”

http://abcnews.com.co/nba-cancels-all-star-game-in-north-carolina-lgbt-hb2/
good on them

The Boss cancelled a concert there recently as well for the same reason

Charlotte, NC — NBA Commissioner Adam Silver held a press conference today, announcing that Charlotte, North Carolina will no longer be hosting the 2017 All-Star game due to the state’s recent passing of the anti-LGBT law HB2.

“With this new law in place, Charlotte currently does not have any anti-discrimination protection in place, something that would be vital for a large event such as the All-Star Game,” Silver told reporters. “We are giving the state of North Carolina 30 days to repeal this law or they can expect the 2017 All-Star game to be held elsewhere. I want to make it clear that the NBA will not stand for this type of intolerance and hate.”

Well that sure takes the heat off of Bruce.

If only the left's "altruism" could see the big picture, meaning, the real one!

Looks like the NBA has been hijacked by a bunch of leftist madmen who are trying to thwart the will of the people of NC.

I'm wondering if the Olympic Games in Russia were canceled because of Russia's anti-gay laws? No of course not. Leftists are cowards and bullies.

2017 is a loooooooooonng way off, in the sense that it is after a pivotal presidential election.

People who believe it's important for a child to have both a mother and father should boycott the NBA viewing. Easy to do, just go for a walk. BTW, the number of people believing it's important for a child to have both a mother and father is running around 90%. NBA and other outfits take notice.. Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

One of the great pleasures in life is seeing self-righteous intolerant scumbags getting bitch-slapped over and over.

This public flogging will continue in the months to come.

12974464_1089490384448848_3244887738757983638_n.png

One of the great pleasures in life is seeing self-righteous intolerant scumbags getting bitch-slapped over and over.

And this ridiculous, unwarranted measure will either be repealed as a consequence or invalidated by the courts.

Corporations are flexing their political muscle more these days since the Supreme Court gave funding a green light.

Everyone is getting to see what happens when the RW has control of a state.....no one will be able to ignore how bad it is and how bad it would be to give them the same amount of control of the nation.

Yes, bathrooms with just people of the same sex in there, the horror!

Last edited:

And this ridiculous, unwarranted measure will either be repealed as a consequence or invalidated by the courts.

If the law is unearranted, then passing won't harm anything.

good on them

Which makes him a hater of women's privacy issues and likely weak supporters of Roe V Wade, which is supposedly based on the same principle

The NBA and Bruce Springsteen as well as the other companies that boycott this state are now considered the enemies of my female family members and will not get another dime from me.

good on them

Which makes him a hater of women's privacy issues and likely weak supporters of Roe V Wade, which is supposedly based on the same principle

The NBA and Bruce Springsteen as well as the other companies that boycott this state are now considered the enemies of my female family members and will not get another dime from me.

I better watch an NBA game quick, they're likely to fold up now.

What money did you spend on the NBA? Other than watching the games which are free, do you buy sweatshirts or NBA mugs?

good on them

I better watch an NBA game quick, they're likely to fold up now.

What money did you spend on the NBA? Other than watching the games which are free, do you buy sweatshirts or NBA mugs?

I see you refused to acknowledged the NBAs hatred of womens privacy issues

How quaint.

Forum List

Back