NBA Cancels 2017 All-Star Game In North Carolina Over Anti-LGBT Law

Good permanently cancel the NBA all star game and the NFL pro bowl for whatever reason you want. The games are worthless.

One notes that the "income inequality" issue never arises among the Left where professional sports are involved.

Good point. I think it's shocking that White guys in the NBA only make 50 cents on the dollar to what Black guys make. Something needs to be done about this, C'mon Obama fix the inequality.

Charlotte warns that several conventions have cancelled over statewide anti-LGBT law

Civilisation fights back.

89,000 empty rooms.

Hate costs apparently.

Old America...

c2e366671cd28d9a

New America...

rs_634x1024-150630114329-634-caitlyn-jenner-sequins.ls.63015.jpg

Civilized?:cuckoo:

Lol, I love that your ignorance thinks that this sort of stuff upsets me. You define hate and ignorance.

You are the last one that should be talking about anyone being ignorant, Twinkle Toes. Your hatred and ignorance is all over this forum....you just don't think we recognize it. Fool

Oh my, that one was a lame nasty come back, you are losing it gurl...

She isnt at the cutting edge of abuse.....................................or anything really.

You're not even an American...this doesn't concern you anyway. ooooof right in the breadbasket

Youre not even human. Where do you get a say in stuff ?

Lol, I love that your ignorance thinks that this sort of stuff upsets me. You define hate and ignorance.

You are the last one that should be talking about anyone being ignorant, Twinkle Toes. Your hatred and ignorance is all over this forum....you just don't think we recognize it. Fool
She isnt at the cutting edge of abuse.....................................or anything really.

You're not even an American...this doesn't concern you anyway. ooooof right in the breadbasket

Lame, Twinkie...now go whine to someone who cares.

She married the Oreo cookie man...

When the NBA pulls the team, registered clothing, TV programming, ticket sales and allows women on their teams, they can talk.

When the NBA pulls the team, registered clothing, TV programming, ticket sales and allows women on their teams, they can talk.

Exactly and the same is true for PayPal....when they pull out of Saudi Arabia like they did Charlotte then they will be taken serious

Maybe you should ask your husband for some advice.You have nothing, you rank zero even amongst the nazis on here.

Maybe you should ask your husband for some advice.You have nothing, you rank zero even amongst the nazis on here.

Get lost, Twinkie. You're just annoying....and gay. Gawd what a combo

North Carolina has car racing coming up, so, they have a finer art to spectate...

Let's make this simple shall we?

Show me a list of benefits to women in having men in their restroom.

Show me a list of benefits to men in using a women's restroom.

Who gives a a rat's ass about the NBA. I doubt anyone would be crushed if the NBA folded tomorrow.

What a great place NC will be. Backward,homophobic and burdened by Christian Sharia. Its a tragedy that the kids
will suffer from the bigotry of their elders.

Forum List

Back