NBA Cancels 2017 All-Star Game In North Carolina Over Anti-LGBT Law

Last edited:
Only intolerance and hate i see in america is affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white males and the biggest hate crime in america.

Whites should boycott the NBA since it's obviously racist. It is 90% black when it should be 12% black.

Who gives a a rat's ass about the NBA. I doubt anyone would be crushed if the NBA folded tomorrow.
NBA, NFL.......conventions, concerts

We learned our lesson from Jim Crow in tolerating bigotry

Okay I'll make the list:

Benefits to women in having men in their public restroom.

1. They have a longer wait for the facilities, thus missing the entire second half of the game.
2. The Johns have the cover of being transsexual to avoid wife troubles.
3. Janitors will be cleaning the toilet more often from guy misses.

Benefits of men in being in a women's public restroom.

1. Male police officers are less likely to follow them.
2. Nicer soap?
3. Occasionally there are seating areas?
4. Cleaner stalls.
5. If you are a rapist, its Disneyland!

There will be a flurry of kerfuffle in North Carolina then it will fade away.

Yup. They are playing you like a violin.

Tell what Twink, put your chiffon gown on and sashay into a restroom our daughters are in....you'll soon find out what medieval is. Bank it
Your kids are already abused through living with a bigot like you. I pray for them.

Careful...you can't abuse my children in a comment...do it again and you're reported. Your only warning, Twink
You brought them into it you nazi slag.

What a charmer you are, calling women "slags" again....you display a contempt for women, why aren't we surprised.
Many gays hate women.

Hey Lucy,
What do you think of this nonsense ?

Tell ya what Twink, put your chiffon gown on and sashay into a restroom our daughters are in....you'll soon find out what medieval is. Bank it

I sort of think that I can respond to this.
Or maybe not. Perhaps the abuse only works one way.

You can respond all day long...just leave our children out of it. Understand this

That's the problem, he doesn't understand.

He doesn't have to learn, just figure out where to post after the ban hammer.
People who drag their kids into a debate cannot hide behind rules. If that is the case then this place is fucked up. I didnt mention her kids until she did. Nazi slag as she is.

My reading of that is that she knows you're very pro-LGBT and you even have a thread about "The Bathroom Issue".

Personally many don't want men using womens bathrooms, I think this is what Sassy means, that you're pro-LGTB and don't seem to think there's anything wrong with strange men wandering into female bathrooms.

You have the right to remain stupid, anything you do stupid can and will be used against you for the balance of the board's useful life. Should you need a teacher and cannot afford one, someone here will correct you unmercilessly until you either flame out or get banned. Do you understand your stupid as I have explained it to you?

Roundball is like watching grass grow.

What is Roundball?

basketball-backgrounds-for-computers.jpg

They could cancel the NBA and I wouldn't care, it's not basketball, college and high school is basketball.

You Americans wouldn't have these problems if you had a proper football league.

That's football, NOT soccer, it's played with the foot and not the sock :tongue:

"NBA Cancels 2017 All-Star Game In North Carolina Over Anti-LGBT Law"

And appropriately so, in our free and democratic society, private citizens and private organizations are at liberty to condemn measures which they find offensive and discriminatory as enacted by government, in an effort to compel government to amend or repeal those offensive and discriminatory measures.

Forum List

Back