NBA Player Alleges Racial Profiling At Jewelry Store

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Milwaukee Bucks' John Henson is calling out a high-end jewelry store for alleged racial profiling after he was refused service and then confronted by police in the parking lot.

In an Instagram post shortly after the alleged Monday afternoon incident, the 24-year-old power forward called the ordeal "one of the ... most degrading and racially prejudice [sic] things I've ever experienced in life" and noted that he "wouldn't wish this on anyone."

One mo time, negro's.....the only time white folk got use for yo black ass's is when in uniform. The only time they women got use for you, is when you's packin and the only time the black community got use for you, is when your contributing....otherwise, black folk,especially black men....shut up and adjust!!

What kind of incoherent babble is this?

Some rich nigga felt that he could actually be treated like a white man, cause he got money....his biggest mistake to date.....he should have came in uniform

Tell him to do something about black fatherlessness and the ensuing crime it generates and then maybe he can bitch.

I ain't no fuckin HE, how many times do I have to tell you guys this? Get off your homo mentality and include women!!!

It's only because black males commit so much crime

Correction....its only because black people get caught.....trust me, I've witness a many white folk shop lifting in my day and getting away with it...cause they was too busy watching my black ass!!

I want John Henson to know that I feel his pain.

Having to work all his 24 year old life and to have nothing to show for it except 5 and a half million dollars and the disrespect of a clerk.

(I'm sorry it took so long for me to post this, but my tears kept causing typos, and then I would try to edit them and mess up and lose my work!)

I don't see whites walking into stores shoplifting in large groups

Having to work all his 24 year old life and to have nothing to show for it except 5 and a half million dollars and the disrespect of a clerk.

(I'm sorry it took so long for me to post this, but my tears kept causing typos, and then I would try to edit them and mess up and lose my work!)

LOLOLOLOL...the irony in all this...some po ass nigga wit all dat money and his first purchase...fuckin jewlery....not stocks, not property, but a fuckin gold chain, no doubt...boo hoo, I'm crying too....nigga's and they spending priorities.

LOLOLOLOL...the irony in all this...some po ass nigga wit all dat money and his first purchase...fuckin jewlery....not stocks, not property, but a fuckin gold chain, no doubt...boo hoo, I'm crying too....nigga's and they spending priorities.

He's been signed for a while now. I'm sure this is not his first purchase.

I really, really, really, hope that his team or even the league has some provisions for giving financial services to these newly created very young, millionaires.

My understanding is that Shaq did very well with his money.

I really, really, really, hope that his team or even the league has some provisions for giving financial services to these newly created very young, millionaires.

Sadly a lot of these up starts get caught in the material world and never seem able to emerge responsibly until its too late. Bottom line is this, if you got the coins and the white man don't want you shoppin in their place, put a period behind it and move on. What makes this kid think he's any different from average blacks anyway, like get with the program son...educate yourself and your white children...cause we all know despite the slight, the brother is still happy choosing his life in white!!

Sadly a lot of these up starts get caught in the material world and never seem able to emerge responsibly until its too late. Bottom line is this, if you got the coins and the white man don't want you shoppin in their place, put a period behind it and move on. What makes this kid think he's any different from average blacks anyway, like get with the program son...educate yourself and your white children...cause we all know despite the slight, the brother is still happy choosing his life in white!!

NOthing wrong with materialism if you can afford it.

Oh, but it is....especially in the black community. Materialism is not a privilege when you come from poverty.

Tell him to do something about black fatherlessness and the ensuing crime it generates and then maybe he can bitch.

I ain't no fuckin HE, how many times do I have to tell you guys this? Get off your homo mentality and include women!!!
I could tell you were a "she" when you spoke so sweetly.

Dear dear dear sweet person with the "dig".....I should only hope that you grow to my standards someday.

I could tell you were a "she" when you spoke so sweetly.

Dear dear dear sweet person with the "dig".....I should only hope that you grow to my standards someday.
I had higher standards at birth.

Oh, but it is....especially in the black community. Materialism is not a privilege when you come from poverty.

"Privilege"?

Not sure of your usage in this context.

THe kid is worth 5 million dollars with more on the way.

Providing he is planning for his post retirement, I wish him all the enjoyment of his material wealth that he can handle.

It is his "privilege" in that he has earned the money to do with as he wants.

Because it is his.

Forum List

Back