NBC dismisses second democrat attempt to kill trump as "GOLF CLUB INCIDENT"

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
More incredible bias by the press, The first assassination attempt got one day of tv coverage and same thing will happen here.

Man in custody after Trump golf club incident was once convicted of possessing a machine gun​

sep 16 2024 The man was identified as Ryan Wesley Routh, 58. Property and court records indicate a long criminal past in North Carolina and that he lived most recently in Hawaii. The man in custody in connection with what is being described as a second attempt to assassinate former President Donald Trump was vocal about U.S. support for Ukraine and has a long criminal and civil court history, including a conviction for possessing a machine gun.

Just a Patriot exercising his second amendment rights

Open carry is encouraged in Florida
I see a guy carrying just in case he has to exercise Stand Your Ground

More incredible bias by the press, The first assassination attempt got one day of tv coverage and same thing will happen here.

These people are the same who claimed it was "mostly a peaceful protest" as businesses behind them were in flames a mile high, they also viewed Chinas handling of covid as "the best in the world" as people were forced into their apartments and the doors drilled shut.

America will fail one day and their efforts will have greatly contributed to this failure.

Just a Patriot exercising his second amendment rights

Open carry is encouraged in Florida
I see a guy carrying just in case he has to exercise Stand Your Ground
A convict who was denied gun ownership, on a course with a semi-automatic weapon -- with a scope while the man that media wants dead happened to be golfing.

Do you too, hear the little voices? If so, turn off the television.

Wow. If this isn't confirmation that the Deep State hired an assassin? I don't know what the hell is.

Some folks are so partisan, they refuse to see the truth.

He'll get off more than likely.

In 2023 interview, alleged Trump plotter decried Ukrainian obstacles for foreign soldiers​

1726514282557.png

Elite US-trained Afghan soldiers want to fight for Ukraine​

1726514434581.png

1726514527869.png

Typical inbred, soulless, democrat filth. Mentally ill, check. We don't have a gun problem, we have a democrat problem.

I wonder if we could pass off a Tomahawk missile strike on nbc headquarters as an 'unfortunate mishap'. And promise to get to the bottom of it. Thoughts and prayers.

c0081904c4d6f09e.png

Wow. If this isn't confirmation that the Deep State hired an assassin? I don't know what the hell is.

Some folks are so partisan, they refuse to see the truth.

He'll get off more than likely.

In 2023 interview, alleged Trump plotter decried Ukrainian obstacles for foreign soldiers​

View attachment 1013253

Elite US-trained Afghan soldiers want to fight for Ukraine​

View attachment 1013255

View attachment 1013257

According to this article, he was not even part of the International Legion

These people are the same who claimed it was "mostly a peaceful protest" as businesses behind them were in flames a mile high, they also viewed Chinas handling of covid as "the best in the world" as people were forced into their apartments and the doors drilled shut.

America will fail one day and their efforts will have greatly contributed to this failure.
Don't forget, according to the Republicans, January 6 was "legitimate political discourse".

trump-tweet-xi-covid.jpg

Those same Democrats are the root cause - so, yeah they are, fraud boy
Those bomb threats are Trumptards who fell for Trump and Vance's cats and dogs hoax.

Trump and Vance have turned up the hate dial to 11 against immigrants. And when called on their vicious hoax, they doubled down, and that has led to their followers making bomb threats.

Vance admitted to making up his hoax, but insisted on doubling down. He further lied, saying the Haitians are illegals.

That's a lie. The Haitians are here legally.

Vance's doubling down led to bomb threats. A direct line.

I thought Wolf Blitzer was gonna cry when the FBI at the presser guy confirmed the assassination attempt.

They were dancing around trying to claim otherwise for an hour.

Forum List

Back