🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NBC gets report on Russia before Trump

Yesterday Clapper said he didn't want to reveal details in a public meeting. Today he gives the report to NBC?

Seriously?

Clapper's been proven to be a Democrat-owned buffoon. All Americans should be relieved he'll be gone soon. All this supposed hacking happened on his watch. Too few in Government get held accountable anymore.
lol.

Up until a few hours ago, Clapper was on Trump's Transition Team.
You are a retard.
You are a fuckwad troll who can't articulate your issues on a discussion board.
Do you believe Clapper was on Trump's transition team too?

Yesterday Clapper said he didn't want to reveal details in a public meeting. Today he gives the report to NBC?

Seriously?

Clapper's been proven to be a Democrat-owned buffoon. All Americans should be relieved he'll be gone soon. All this supposed hacking happened on his watch. Too few in Government get held accountable anymore.
lol.

Up until a few hours ago, Clapper was on Trump's Transition Team.
You are a retard.
You are a fuckwad troll who can't articulate your issues on a discussion board.
Do you believe Clapper was on Trump's transition team too?
Who is Clapper?

Wrong Establishment hack. I think that was Woolsey. .[/QUOTE]

Yes, I meant to say Woolsey -- former CIA director who was on Trump's transition team (and has now left)...

Holy shit, I can't believe how gullible you rubes are.

There are TWO reports. A classified one for Trump, Obama, and all the Congressional players.

An unclassified one for release to the public.

Guess which one Trump got. Guess which one NBC got.

All clear now? Are you going to retract your fauxrage or double down? Let's see what kind of character you rubes have.

The tards fail to see just how stupid and impulsive Trump is. Trump hears NBC got a report, and he gets all jealous they got it before it did.

It takes a special idiot to ASSUME the media got the same sooper sekrit report Trump did.

If the tard who started this topic, and all the Chumps who leaped to bullshit conclusions, actually READ THE FUCKING LINK IN THE OP, you would see NBC did NOT, repeat...NOT, receive the secret report.

U.S. has ID'd Russians who gave hacked emails to WikiLeaks, source says

The public report on the hacking will be released sometime Friday, a senior congressional staffer told NBC News.

There are TWO reports. A classified one for Trump, Obama, and all the Congressional players.

All clear now? Are you going to retract your fauxrage or double down? Let's see what kind of character you rubes have.
The public was supposed to get the unclassified report next week, moron.

Trump was supposed to get both before the public got anything other than the allegations shown at the hearing.

Once again the left and their propaganda artists in the MSM are up to no good. Fortunately most people see right through their BS, hence Trump won the election.

I've never yet met a huckster who was not as dumb as a box of rocks.

Ladies and gentlemen, your Commander-in-Chief.

The public was supposed to get the unclassified report next week, moron.

Trump was supposed to get both before the public got anything other than the allegations shown at the hearing.
Read the OP link. Follow the link to NBC.

READ!

They did not receive a report. They talked to someone who was familiar with the report, and all he told them was that it had evidence Russia was behind the hacks.

That's it.

Trump is a fucking idiot, and you tards followed him to TardDom.

Trump's issue is that the media didn't call him prior to releasing the secret leaked info they got from an intelligence source. Why they would call Trump, considering everything, I can't imagine. And wouldn't that be something like collusion such as he accused the media of with Clinton? He's really just feeling left out today.

A senior U.S. intelligence official with direct knowledge confirmed to NBC News that the report on Russian hacking delivered to President Obama Thursday says that U.S. intelligence picked up senior Russian officials celebrating Donald Trump's win.

The staffer, who has been briefed on the classified report, said that anyone who sees the evidence would be convinced.

There. I put it in big letters.

NBC did not get the secret report, much less before Vladimir Trump.

I'll wait here for your sheepish apologies.

Senior Russian officials celebrated Donald Trump's win.

Of course they did.

2vmaq08.jpg

A senior U.S. intelligence official with direct knowledge confirmed to NBC News that the report on Russian hacking delivered to President Obama Thursday says that U.S. intelligence picked up senior Russian officials celebrating Donald Trump's win.

The staffer, who has been briefed on the classified report, said that anyone who sees the evidence would be convinced.

Obama's own people agreed with Obama's Russian Hacktivist meme!

ZOMG!

these senior Russian officials ?

Watch Russian parliament burst into applause at the news Donald Trump is US president

Forum List

Back