NBC News - Six in 10 adults who died of Covid in August were vaccinated or boosted

What explains the rising share of COVID-19 deaths among vaccinated people?

There are several factors at play here, etc etc
I add one important area that you have not detailed in your overall excellent post. .

There are specific and readily identified Vaxx ingredients which are pure poison .The Spike Protein ( enough in itself ) , graphene oxide and heavy metal nanoparticles .

Immediately there are clear identifiable cell and chemical reactions which will lead to a combination of cytokine storms and whole body inflammation depending primarily on Spike Protein dispersal location .
I would need to remind myself for a more detailed chemical explanation and but plenty of research papers provide it .

This total poison gift comes with an added bonus of producing AIDS by simply depleting your autoimmune system and down to zero with enough Vaxx boosters . This specific gene insert has been made in the laboratory -- deliberate murder .

Worth adding I believe !!

I add one important area that you have not detailed in your overall excellent post. .

There are specific and readily identified Vaxx ingredients which are pure poison .The Spike Protein ( enough in itself ) , graphene oxide and heavy metal nanoparticles .

Immediately there are clear identifiable cell and chemical reactions which will lead to a combination of cytokine storms and whole body inflammation depending primarily on Spike Protein dispersal location .
I would need to remind myself for a more detailed chemical explanation and but plenty of research papers provide it .

This total poison gift comes with an added bonus of producing AIDS by simply depleting your autoimmune system and down to zero with enough Vaxx boosters . This specific gene insert has been made in the laboratory -- deliberate murder .

Worth adding I believe !!
No one is forcing you to get the vaccine.
People are not getting the flu vaccine now as well, because of the anti vaccine lies told about ALL vaccines now.

More people are getting the flu now, because they are not vaccinated.

You do not know what the vaccines contain. You read it in a disinformation source and of course are going to believe it because you need and want to believe it.

Most 68% who have had the covid vaccine have only gotten the very first vaccine, and none of the boosters.

Guess why more people are dying.

And it is still amongst Republicans that most are dying than any other group. Why? Because they believe what De Santis and others are telling them.

You read that right. NBC News.

The U.S. is currently recording around 430 Covid deaths per day, on average, according to NBC News’ tally. That includes many people who received at least two Covid shots: Six in 10 adults who died of Covid in August were vaccinated [sic] or boosted, according to a report by KFF, a nonprofit health think tank. And for the most part, vaccinated [sic] people don’t avoid infections or reinfections anymore.

It doesn't help people avoid infections or reinfections, and most of the people dying from Covid have been "vaccinated". How are they still getting away with calling it a vaccine?

If you think about the maths, as the majority became vaccinated, obviously the percentage of deaths will be greater for those who were vaccinated.

There are a 1,000 swimmers in blue trunks, as they swim across the lake, X number drown. As the percentage of those who changed into yellow trunks vastly out number blue trunks, as they swim across the lake again, more who drown are wearing yellow trunks.

They used to. Not Pfizer or Moderna. The 3rd one.
That has been taken care of.
Keep up with science for a change.

You can't even tell us the name of what you're talking about, and telling US to keep up with the science.

This is profoundly humorous!

If you think about the maths, as the majority became vaccinated, obviously the percentage of deaths will be greater for those who were vaccinated.
It is the opposite. The non vaccinated are dying at a greater rate. Always has been this way, all over the world.

No one is forcing you to get the vaccine.
People are not getting the flu vaccine now as well, because of the anti vaccine lies told about ALL vaccines now.

More people are getting the flu now, because they are not vaccinated.

You do not know what the vaccines contain. You read it in a disinformation source and of course are going to believe it because you need and want to believe it.

Most 68% who have had the covid vaccine have only gotten the very first vaccine, and none of the boosters.

Guess why more people are dying.

And it is still amongst Republicans that most are dying than any other group. Why? Because they believe what De Santis and others are telling them.

You're not convincing me. Your faith seems to be waning. Sounds like it's time for your next booster.

It is the opposite. The non vaccinated are dying at a greater rate. Always has been this way, all over the world.
It isn't. If you Google it, it's obvious that at some point that as more become vaccinated, especially those classed as vulnerable, as deaths occur, more will have had some vaccination. The mathematics was pointed out at the start of the pandemic.

I got the first two shots to go on holiday, then lockdowns happened. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. I had COVID beginning of Nov 2022, it's nature's way of culling the weak off the planet.

It's a personal choice if anyone wants any vaccine against any virus.

It isn't. If you Google it, it's obvious that at some point that as more become vaccinated, especially those classed as vulnerable, as deaths occur, more will have had some vaccination. The mathematics was pointed out at the start of the pandemic.

I got the first two shots to go on holiday, then lockdowns happened. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. I had COVID beginning of Nov 2022, it's nature's way of culling the weak off the planet.

It's a personal choice if anyone wants any vaccine against any virus.

Not when there is a Pandemic.

Be as anti vaccine as you like.

Of course the ones with underlying illnesses may die from covid or complications, because their immune system is weakened. It has happened all over the world.

Anti vaccine groups are endangering all of those who will now not take the flu vaccine as before, and all others who would need certain vaccines against Malaria, polio, shingles or any other they may need not to catch those depending on where they live or where they are traveling.

And of course in the Military and those who travel, one needs to show that one has been vaccinated depending on where in the world they are going, as pointed out above.

Please, stop the denial that vaccines save lives.
Vaccines save lives, they do not kill people.

The U.S. is currently recording around 430 Covid deaths per day, on average, according to NBC News’ tally. That includes many people who received at least two Covid shots: Six in 10 adults who died of Covid in August were vaccinated [sic] or boosted, according to a report by KFF, a nonprofit health think tank. And for the most part, vaccinated [sic] people don’t avoid infections or reinfections anymore.

It doesn't help people avoid infections or reinfections, and most of the people dying from Covid have been "vaccinated". How are they still getting away with calling it a vaccine?

From the article :

Millions of people shared her impatience, for good reason: Adults who are up to date on their shots are 15 times less likely to die from Covid than those who are unvaccinated. Covid vaccines prevented more than 3.2 million deaths and 18.5 million hospitalizations in the U.S. from December 2020 through November 2022, according to an analysis published Tuesday by the Commonwealth Fund and Yale School of Public Health.

---
Researchers still hope that in the future, nasal spray vaccines could inspire more confidence by offering more protection against illness, reducing side effects and removing needles from the equation.

Because Covid seems to infect most people through the nasal passages first, administering a vaccine in the nose could vanquish the virus before it has a chance to spread, the thinking goes.

Not when there is a Pandemic.

Be as anti vaccine as you like.

Of course the ones with underlying illnesses may die from covid or complications, because their immune system is weakened. It has happened all over the world.

Anti vaccine groups are endangering all of those who will now not take the flu vaccine as before, and all others who would need certain vaccines against Malaria, polio, shingles or any other they may need not to catch those depending on where they live or where they are traveling.

And of course in the Military and those who travel, one needs to show that one has been vaccinated depending on where in the world they are going, as pointed out above.

Please, stop the denial that vaccines save lives.
Vaccines save lives, they do not kill people.

Conventional vaccines do help people. Ive had almost every known conventional vaccine there is available. This mRNA technology is deadly and doesn't help people. Its killing and injuring excessively.

Dummy what % of deaths would be vaccinated people if all people would be vaccinated?

100% DUH.

Conventional vaccines do help people. Ive had almost every known conventional vaccine there is available. This mRNA technology is deadly and doesn't help people. Its killing and injuring excessively.
You are only repeating disinformation from sources bent on misinforming and scaring people against the Covid vaccine.

Forum List

Back