NBC News - Six in 10 adults who died of Covid in August were vaccinated or boosted

More propaganda. Media and medical establishments continue to pump out misinformation. Educate yourself and dig for the truth. Your links aren't it.

You read that right. NBC News.

The U.S. is currently recording around 430 Covid deaths per day, on average, according to NBC News’ tally. That includes many people who received at least two Covid shots: Six in 10 adults who died of Covid in August were vaccinated [sic] or boosted, according to a report by KFF, a nonprofit health think tank. And for the most part, vaccinated [sic] people don’t avoid infections or reinfections anymore.

It doesn't help people avoid infections or reinfections, and most of the people dying from Covid have been "vaccinated". How are they still getting away with calling it a vaccine?

All these liars need to be prosecuted for causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. These are crimes against humanity.

1671117308744.png

They used to. Not Pfizer or Moderna. The 3rd one.
That has been taken care of.
Keep up with science for a change.
Where are the links for your claims, Mr. Scientist? We think that the coronavirus spike itself is still toxic, so Moderna should answer this question: "Does the vaccine mRNA contain the RGD motif that occurs on the viral spike of SARS-CoV-2?" If it does not, why did Moderna remove it before making the mRNA "vaccine"?

Abou-Ismail steers the argument away from Moderna. No, we want to precisely know about the Moderna version, because the CGG for arginine is mentioned in Moderna's patent, filed 4 Feb 2016 (see Huff, The Truth About Wuhan).

Not when there is a Pandemic.

Be as anti vaccine as you like.

Of course the ones with underlying illnesses may die from covid or complications, because their immune system is weakened. It has happened all over the world.

Anti vaccine groups are endangering all of those who will now not take the flu vaccine as before, and all others who would need certain vaccines against Malaria, polio, shingles or any other they may need not to catch those depending on where they live or where they are traveling.

And of course in the Military and those who travel, one needs to show that one has been vaccinated depending on where in the world they are going, as pointed out above.

Please, stop the denial that vaccines save lives.
Vaccines save lives, they do not kill people.
I don't deny vaccines save lives, I've had a few in my lifetime.

Again. Oblivious to the irony.
Again you don't understand wtf you are talking about.

Vaccination can't fix compromised immune system. It trains immune response, but if that system is weak or can't be trained due to some abnormality, then the person will be vulnerable to Covid-19 no matter the vaccination.

Even with 100% vaccination rate, with highly effective vaccine there will be some that die and yes 100% of them will be vaccinated.

Last edited:
Where are the links for your claims, Mr. Scientist? We think that the coronavirus spike itself is still toxic, so Moderna should answer this question: "Does the vaccine mRNA contain the RGD motif that occurs on the viral spike of SARS-CoV-2?" If it does not, why did Moderna remove it before making the mRNA "vaccine"?
I posted it.

DO NOT take covid vaccine if you do NOT want to.

You are definitely NOT a scientists as you do follow and believe NON scientific sources.

Please, DO NOT get the covid vaccine. For your own mental peace.

Yep, they were tested on animals in 2010 and all died. Normal trials last anywhere from 8-12 years before it goes to clinical trials. These experimental jabs were tested on the public without their knowledge.
That's why I kept her indoors happy to get the first two jabs to go on holiday, that didn't happen due to lockdowns. Then I wrote to my doctor to get off the COVID and flu register to stop the letters.

I posted it.

DO NOT take covid vaccine if you do NOT want to.

You are definitely NOT a scientists as you do follow and believe NON scientific sources.

Please, DO NOT get the covid vaccine. For your own mental peace.
What non-scientific sources are you referring to, Einstein? We are already destroying the "science" you have posted from Abou-Ismail.

We support the de Santis vaccine inquiry.

De Santis is Blasted for 'Orwellian' Vaccine Investigation

We support the de Santis vaccine inquiry.

De Santis is Blasted for 'Orwellian' Vaccine Investigation
De Santis likes to play at doing something so that his extreme voters, who do not care about facts, will have something to say " I am voting for him in 2024".

No different from Trump.

This thread is a great illustration of how futile it is to try and wake the vaxxers up. Just keep presenting data so that we can at least prevent something like this again. As for the vaxxers, it seems nothing can be done.

What non-scientific sources are you referring to, Einstein? We are already destroying the "science" you have posted from Abou-Ismail.
You destroyed nothing.

Now I am supposed to be a Muslim?

You are losing your extremist mind as it gets more extremist.

De Santis likes to play at doing something so that his extreme voters, who do not care about facts, will have something to say " I am voting for him in 2024".

No different from Trump.
We will continue to destroy your posted "science" with the information anarchy of posted science.

This thread is a great illustration of how futile it is to try and wake the vaxxers up. Just keep presenting data so that we can at least prevent something like this again. As for the vaxxers, it seems nothing can be done.
Nope, this thread is a perfect exmaple how nutbags like you don't understand what the data MEANS.

And when you are explained the many errors in your thinking you post the bullshit above and call it a day.

Last edited:
Readers will find several Twitter members questioning the curious CGG of Moderna as well. Huff's CGG excerpt is here:

Post #24

Forum List

Back