NBC: Only 45% of Americans Believe 6 Jan Is Trump's Fault

You miss the point. I don't have a dog in that hunt.

If we all agree that unplanned pregnancies are a bad thing, then we should give money to PP.

Unless you are really fine with abortions and welfare...

I don't care either way.
Are you assuming every unwanted pregnancy results in an abortion or a child on Welfare?

According to the reports the ruling has been made, just not released but as I've said over and over and over and over, any Supreme Court protest could be deemed as trying to "influence" but no one is ever arrested.

Are you going to tell me this isn't an attempt to "influence"?

gun_ban_decision_08-767x633-1.jpg
What exactly is your point? Are you denying that 18 USC 1507 exists? If not, why do you keep stating over and over and over that "no one is ever arrested". I have acknowledged that and stated that it SHOULD be enforced.
And, for the record, the "ruling" has NOT been made yet. When it is handed down and entered into record, THEN it will be made. That is why they call it a RULING.

What exactly is your point? Are you denying that 18 USC 1507 exists?

I've discussed that many times in this thread. You can address where I have or keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

If not, why do you keep stating over and over and over that "no one is ever arrested". I have acknowledged that and stated that it SHOULD be enforced.
And, for the record, the "ruling" has NOT been made yet. When it is handed down and entered into record, THEN it will be made. That is why they call it a RULING.

I've stated why it can NOT be enforced. You can not charge someone for something you think they think.

I've discussed that many times in this thread. You can address where I have or keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

I've stated why it can NOT be enforced. You can not charge someone for something you think they think.
It's not about thought. You cannot protest at the residence of a Supreme Court Justice. Period.

You are accusing ME of "repeating the same thing over and over again". That is hilarious.
So the Federal government enacts 18 USC 1507 years ago but little pknopp from USMB declares "IT CAN NOT BE ENFORCED".
Where is your JD degree from again?

You are accusing ME of "repeating the same thing over and over again". That is hilarious.
So the Federal government enacts 18 USC 1507 years ago but little pknopp from USMB declares "IT CAN NOT BE ENFORCED".
Where is your JD degree from again?

I discussed this. Go back and address what I said or as I said, just keep repeating "18 USC" over and over again.

It's not about thought. You cannot protest at the residence of a Supreme Court Justice. Period.

I discussed this. Go back and address what I said or as I said, just keep repeating "18 USC" over and over again.
So you have nothing of substance to respond with.
I do admire your tenacity, however.
Have a nice day.

Boebert claims that the charges were dropped against Nancy Pelosi's husband without providing any evidence and people simply believe it. It turns out to not be true.

The Heritage foundation claims something and....................................................

So you have nothing of substance to respond with.
I do admire your tenacity, however.
Have a nice day.

I will not repeat what I already discussed. Just because you are either too lazy or incapable of addressing what I said is your issue.

You miss the point. I don't have a dog in that hunt.

If we all agree that unplanned pregnancies are a bad thing, then we should give money to PP.

Unless you are really fine with abortions and welfare...

I don't care either way.

PP doesn't do anything to prevent pregnancies. They kill babies, preferably black ones, per their founder's intent.

Boebert claims that the charges were dropped against Nancy Pelosi's husband without providing any evidence and people simply believe it. It turns out to not be true.

The Heritage foundation claims something and....................................................
I stand by it. Let's see your rebuttal.

McCarthy himself said on jan.11 after the attack that he would follow up and investigate those crimes.

And the democrats did so.

Forum List

Back