NBC: Only 45% of Americans Believe 6 Jan Is Trump's Fault

The democrats have crossed the line into actual, open and proud evil……..they just blocked the vote to provide Supreme Court Justices and their families…families with children,…..more protection in the face of BLM, and antifw brown shirts of the democrat party outside their homes and an actual murder attempt at the home of Brett Kavanaugh.

They want dead conservative Justices..so they can replace them while Biden is still standing upright………..

They have crossed the line and didn’t even hesitate……

But tell us again we need to trust them and give up our guns….

We need to look into who sent the terrorist who tried to kill Kavanaugh. It's doubtful he acted alone.

There is no federal law against protesting on public sidewalks.
Seriously? I guess you missed 18 U.S.C 1507?
"it is illegal to picket or parade with "the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge" ... "in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer."

Classic leftist deflection. What's wrong with you? How could those idiots that broke into the building have taken over anything without guns? Why do you condone the murder of an unarmed trespasser?
No deflection, just fact. Never been to a protest on either side, in my life. Most people haven't.
Nothing wrong with me, just not as prone to histrionics, a year and a half later, as you. While I agree, it was stupid to try without gun, there they were. Condone shooting a unarmed trespasser, climbing in a window or door breached by the forward party of and angry mob? I look at it, considering what I would do if at my own personal home, with my wife and family inside. I never claimed to be a nice person. In fact, I am a hard person, by training and mindset. My defensive capabilities here are extensive, deep, and I have no foolish compunctions against using them in defense of my family, my wife, my life and my property, pretty much in that order. It would make shooting one "unarmed trespasser" tame in comparison, especially for a small town in Tennessee.

No deflection, just fact. Never been to a protest on either side, in my life. Most people haven't.
Nothing wrong with me, just not as prone to histrionics, a year and a half later, as you. While I agree, it was stupid to try without gun, there they were. Condone shooting a unarmed trespasser, climbing in a window or door breached by the forward party of and angry mob? I look at it, considering what I would do if at my own personal home, with my wife and family inside. I never claimed to be a nice person. In fact, I am a hard person, by training and mindset. My defensive capabilities here are extensive, deep, and I have no foolish compunctions against using them in defense of my family, my wife, my life and my property, pretty much in that order. It would make shooting one "unarmed trespasser" tame in comparison, especially for a small town in Tennessee.
Only a small filmed portion of that group was "angry", my guess those were the actors paid to be there. Nobody was armed so......

Never mind that the capital is a public building. Never mind your post I replied to had nothing to do with your reply. No, we can't let any of that matter in our blind rush to justify all crimes by politicians you worship.

Seriously? I guess you missed 18 U.S.C 1507?
"it is illegal to picket or parade with "the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge" ... "in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer."

Unenforceable. You say "influence" others say it's simple protest. Why do you suppose no one was arrested? If that was the case there would have been thousands and thousands arrests as people protest in front of the Supreme Court all the time.

The democrats have crossed the line into actual, open and proud evil……..they just blocked the vote to provide Supreme Court Justices and their families…families with children,…..more protection in the face of BLM, and antifw brown shirts of the democrat party outside their homes and an actual murder attempt at the home of Brett Kavanaugh.

They want dead conservative Justices..so they can replace them while Biden is still standing upright………..

They have crossed the line and didn’t even hesitate……

But tell us again we need to trust them and give up our guns….
Suddenly you are con-cerned about gun violence? Not buying your faux outrage.

Forum List

Back