NBC: Only 45% of Americans Believe 6 Jan Is Trump's Fault

McConnell isn't in charge. Do you think he is going to wave a magic wand or something? Why do you want to kill babies in the womb?

I'm pro-life, I simply don't like B.S. answers. If RvW is overturned the Republicans most definitively will try and pass a nationwide ban and those who pretend to be for state rights now, will no longer do so.

I'm pro-life, I simply don't like B.S. answers. If RvW is overturned the Republicans most definitively will try and pass a nationwide ban and those who pretend to be for state rights now, will no longer do so.
Good

There is no federal law against protesting on public sidewalks.

Good, that might help a justice like Roberts see the light when he considers future rulings. ;)

Truth be told they already have fairly robust security. Now they all need to move to Virginia outside the beltway where the laws favor protecting you and yours.

None of them drive themselves to work anyway now so there is no reason they can't live out in the hinterlands.

Not 1 leftist will condemn. Like I said if they can murder a member of SCOTUS that is ok with them. Look at them spinning and rationalizing.

If you look at the poll itself instead of the Pundit article, It looks like most hold trump either solely responsible, mainly responsible or somewhat responsible, even in May, a year and a half later. Looks like you got a lot more work to do, to rewrite history in the eyes of the public.
View attachment 655168
Sooo...you think the general US public believes you can overthrow the government with American flags and baby carriages????

If Clarance Thomases wife wasn't a batshit crazy conspiracy theory nut, she wouldn't piss off so many people.

She isn't.....you are a lying asshole.....thanks for the input.....

Sooo...you think the general US public believes you can overthrow the government with American flags and baby carriages????
Don't look at me. I wasn't an organizer, nor a participant.

But you made the comment about needing to "rewrite history" in the eyes of the public. I don't believe the public is so stupid as to believe the libber hogwash propaganda.

So the counter-programming is starting already? :auiqs.jpg:
Not really all that surprising given that each day takes us further away from that day.

Get back to me with the number in another week.
I'll bet ya it's much higher. :)
If the idiot actually read the entire poll, it isn't good news for the Orange Stool, and surprisingly not as bad as I expected for Dementia Joe

Perhaps the poll overall shoes most voters don't want a referendum on the 20 election.

Classic leftist deflection. What's wrong with you? How could those idiots that broke into the building have taken over anything without guns? Why do you condone the murder of an unarmed trespasser?

Forum List

Back