NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

harvey-weinstein-obama.jpg

No wonder why Trump won. He knew too.

171009110559-harvey-weinstein-donald-trump-2009-medium-plus-169.jpg

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”
I support oprah. She would set the record for biggest tits and biggest ass of any president in our history.

Please run, Oprah, please.

it would be fun, and either way, the winner will not be a Washington insider.

It'll be funny to have HILLARY VOTERS, who said she is the most qualified candidate ever....to vote for Oprah, who is not the most qualified candidate ever.

IMAGINE HOW MUCH THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL LOVE US IF WE HAVE A FEMALE BLACK LESBIAN POTUS!

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”

Oh boy, free cars for everyone. All resource intensive battery power. Guess I better sell my old Chevy's.

Oprah and Harvey Weintein were very close, worked together for years. Libs always counter by sending pics of Harvey and trump together. Trump had NOTHING to do with Harvey, no friendship, no work, no anything. All the pictures are of a 5 second hello at parties.

Oprah and Harvey Weintein were very close, worked together for years. Libs always counter by sending pics of Harvey and trump together. Trump had NOTHING to do with Harvey, no friendship, no work, no anything. All the pictures are of a 5 second hello at parties.

I have a photo with Jon Gruden. I met him at Bucs practice in 2002. We are good friends because of it!!

You are spot on....it's not the photo itself, if you do a LITTLE bit of research...you will see that Oprah and Harvey were pals.

Hell, Streep referred to Harvey as "GOD".

Harvey Weinstein Says Oprah Called to Support Him, But Her Team Says BS

clearly, they were close.....maybe Oprah distanced herslef after the allegations...but they were close.

"With Bill and Hillary in the White House, would The New York Times have outed Harvey Weinstein as the sexual monster he seems to be?
I think not, for that would have embarrassed the Clintons because of their own sketchy past on the subject. In that case, the #MeToo movement would not exist and the predators, most of them media and Hollywood liberals, would still be in power." - Doris Kearns Goodwin

Having an educated black man as president revealed to the world who the GOP really are.

Imagine if Oprah becomes president?

On the subject of O Winfrey....I read somewhere.....

Oprah for President and Pee-Wee Herman for Secretary of Defense.
I had to share:laugh:

No Republican resented having an educated "Black" man as President. But this particular educated, subversive, pretend-Black man (he had no descendants who were slaves, and never lived in a black household or community until well into adulthood) was objectionable.

Sorry.

As for Oprah...let's just say that so far, the Democrats who are tentatively throwing their figurative hats into the ring range from horrible (HRC) to grotesque (Bernie) to merely bad (Pocohontas). In this field, Oprah would be a breath of fresh air.

No Republican resented having an educated "Black" man as President. But this particular educated, subversive, pretend-Black man (he had no descendants who were slaves, and never lived in a black household or community until well into adulthood) was objectionable.

Sorry.

As for Oprah...let's just say that so far, the Democrats who are tentatively throwing their figurative hats into the ring range from horrible (HRC) to grotesque (Bernie) to merely bad (Pocohontas). In this field, Oprah would be a breath of fresh air.
You hated Obama because he wasn't descended from slaves?????????????????????

Forum List

Back