NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

I'm a centrist, so no. However, the 1%'ers ARE clearly the enemies of the liberal left. That means you can't vote for Oprah. She is evil incarnate. :D Lol!
Don't try to wiggle out of it.

So where does the 1% stand with you, since you're a "centrist."

*snickering at the now self-proclaimed centrist*

I am a centrist. I am pro choice, I am anti immigration. I am pro gay marriage. I am anti regressive leftist.

What is Centrist/Centrism
by cpadmin — last modified May 02, 2013 03:12 PM
Centrists don't have party lines. Centrists believe that solutions are more important than bias. While there is no set rule for what a Centrist is, there are some generally accepted guidelines that seem to depict the Centrist mode of thought. Centrism is a political ideology based on reason and pragmatism considerate of short and long term thinking - Centrism is not defined by compromise or moderation, it is considerate of them. Centrism is about achieving common sense solutions that appropriately address current and future needs; support the public trust; and serve the common good with consideration of risk and capacity in context of these needs.
Modern definitions sometimes conflate Centrism with moderation but the Centrist Party tenets generally oppose moderate views. Let's just call moderates 'moderates' and Centrists 'Centrist'.

Salient points about Centrism from the CP perspective:

• Centrism is not about doing what is popular, it is about doing what is right.
  • Centrism is not moderate but rather supports strength, tradition, open mindedness and policy based on evidence not ideology.
  • Centrism is not about compromise but rather allows for it as reasonable.

Centrists are independent thinkers. They gauge situations based on context and reason, consideration and probability. They are open minded and exercise conviction. Willing to fight for reason as opposed to ideology.

1. Ideology limits the capacity of reasoning
  2. Centrist conviction is not limited by ideology
  3. Reasoning is based on pragmatic reality and circumstance.
Centrism is not a belief. It is an open book to an unfolding situation. This does not mean it is moderate, but that it is considerate of changing circumstances that may require reconsideration based on the intelligence available, and reason itself.

• Centrists are independent.
  • Centrists argue based on reason and context to define relevance of a given point.
  • Centrists tend to be pragmatic and avoid extremes whenever possible. Of course an extreme may be a required action so luckily Centrists tend to exercise reason in application.
  • Centrists tend to dislike special interest influence and unfair practices. They don’t appreciate spin from candidates or news organizations.
  • Centrists tend to believe that if we dealt with the facts and concentrated on working together we could fix a lot more problems than two polar opposite parties constantly embattled in their own agendas and ideologies.
  • Centrists seek accountability in governance.
  • Honor & Integrity - Centrists tend to believe that political spin erodes the integrity of the vote and certainly that of the politician.
What is Centrist/Centrism — The Centrist Party
That's nice.

So what's your stance on voting for a 1%er?

If I agree with them on the issues that are MOST important to me, then I would vote for them. I'm not the one going around bitching about 1%'ers. That is YOUR side. Yet, you keep voting for them. :D Too funny.
You’re bitching about any democratic nominee we pick if they aren’t middle class meanwhile you elected a billionaire bank robber. Sorry gore and Oprah burn a lot of electricity. Do you look at trumps energy bill?

You’re the one squeaking about Oprah’s money. You hold us to a higher standard

I'm talking about Oprah's money because your side of the aisle is always saying "1%'ers bad, 1%'ers evil." Lol. OPRAH is a 1 Percenter.

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”

Oh brother... what dirt do you have on Oprah...Haaa Haaa...? Nothing!

An aspiring actress says Harvey Weinstein used Oprah Winfrey and Naomi Campbell to dupe her into thinking he would help her with her career — only to use her for sex.

British actress Kadian Noble said Tuesday she was head-over-heels impressed when she first met Weinstein at an event in London because he was hanging out with model Campbell and had megastar Oprah “swinging off his arm.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

Oprah-kissed-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg

Abuse is coming out of the darkness , expect thunderstorms ahead. It is about time for a woman to get in there and clean house.
But I am not sure if it could be Oprah we shall see

It will be a conservative woman, They are the only ones worth a shit

I am a centrist. I am pro choice, I am anti immigration. I am pro gay marriage. I am anti regressive leftist.

Centrists don't have party lines. Centrists believe that solutions are more important than bias. While there is no set rule for what a Centrist is, there are some generally accepted guidelines that seem to depict the Centrist mode of thought. Centrism is a political ideology based on reason and pragmatism considerate of short and long term thinking - Centrism is not defined by compromise or moderation, it is considerate of them. Centrism is about achieving common sense solutions that appropriately address current and future needs; support the public trust; and serve the common good with consideration of risk and capacity in context of these needs.
Modern definitions sometimes conflate Centrism with moderation but the Centrist Party tenets generally oppose moderate views. Let's just call moderates 'moderates' and Centrists 'Centrist'.

• Centrism is not moderate but rather supports strength, tradition, open mindedness and policy based on evidence not ideology.

Centrists are independent thinkers. They gauge situations based on context and reason, consideration and probability. They are open minded and exercise conviction. Willing to fight for reason as opposed to ideology.

Centrism is not a belief. It is an open book to an unfolding situation. This does not mean it is moderate, but that it is considerate of changing circumstances that may require reconsideration based on the intelligence available, and reason itself.

• Centrists argue based on reason and context to define relevance of a given point.
  • Centrists tend to be pragmatic and avoid extremes whenever possible. Of course an extreme may be a required action so luckily Centrists tend to exercise reason in application.
  • Centrists tend to dislike special interest influence and unfair practices. They don’t appreciate spin from candidates or news organizations.
  • Centrists tend to believe that if we dealt with the facts and concentrated on working together we could fix a lot more problems than two polar opposite parties constantly embattled in their own agendas and ideologies.
  • Honor & Integrity - Centrists tend to believe that political spin erodes the integrity of the vote and certainly that of the politician.
That's nice.

If I agree with them on the issues that are MOST important to me, then I would vote for them. I'm not the one going around bitching about 1%'ers. That is YOUR side. Yet, you keep voting for them. :D Too funny.
You’re bitching about any democratic nominee we pick if they aren’t middle class meanwhile you elected a billionaire bank robber. Sorry gore and Oprah burn a lot of electricity. Do you look at trumps energy bill?

Well, stop saying that the 1%'ers are bad and evil if you are going to turn around and vote for them.
Not our fault you can’t distinguish between who the bad ones are chris

That's nice.

I'm talking about Oprah's money because your side of the aisle is always saying "1%'ers bad, 1%'ers evil." Lol. OPRAH is a 1 Percenter.
Are you being obtuse?

That's nice.

Well, stop saying that the 1%'ers are bad and evil if you are going to turn around and vote for them.
Not our fault you can’t distinguish between who the bad ones are chris

The "bad ones." Lol. Stop being so childish.

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember you pretended Trump the billionaire who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth was your man of the people? Oprah wasn't born rich so she can relate to the people. Is Trump relating to anyone but racists and rich people?
The loopy kunt got rich from exploiting fucked up people... lol

That's nice.

Are you being obtuse?

Apparently that would be you if that is the only response you have. The fact of the matter is that it is your side of the aisle who hates the 1%. They are stealing and hoarding all the money and they don't deserve all that money. Your side of the aisle is so full of hypocrisy. Lol.

`
`

I will say this. Both the democrats and republican parties have become corrupted to the core.To that extent, I have zero trust in either. IF Oprah could fire up enough interest in a third party and run that way, I'd seriously consider voting for her.
Lol
The loopy kunt would fit right in the swamp. Dip shit

and for the women morons (some so called men too ) who follow this lost , sad Oprah woman...

here ....some crumbs for you,,,

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:rolleyes:

The U.S. isn't racist. There may be some racist and bigoted people here, just as there are in all parts of the world, but no, this is not a racist country.
Well where it matters we are. In corporate America we are.

You know who I love? Stupid women who argue that we aren't a racist country but then when presented with the facts how women are also treated like second class citizens, all of the sudden they get it.

You don't get it because you are a white man.

I'm a white man?? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Somebody better tell the U.S. Census bureau and my parents.

Do I look white to you, ass clown (here's a hint, the avatar)?

And far as women being second class citizens, that's another crock of shit. Go spend some time in Saudi Arabia and Iran and then come back and tell me how oppressed women are in this country.

Are you comparing women's rights in America to Saudi Arabia? Really?

Yeah, I really am, tard, and plenty of other places in the world that are still very patriarchal, even if not as extreme as the Middle East
Women still make less don’t have a fraction of women in the boardroom or congress and they benefitted most from affirmative action. And what are you Asian? Mexican? You look like you’ve assimilated into white society.

I'm Asian and please explain to me what "white" society is.

and for the women morons (some so called men too ) who follow this lost , sad Oprah woman...

here ....some crumbs for you,,,

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:rolleyes:

doesnt oprah know that 98% of Normal People find her more annoying that those annoying people in 10 or less lines with 34 items?

Apparently that would be you if that is the only response you have. The fact of the matter is that it is your side of the aisle who hates the 1%. They are stealing and hoarding all the money and they don't deserve all that money. Your side of the aisle is so full of hypocrisy. Lol.

They constantly bitch and whine about the 1% right before they go out and enthusiastically vote for them.

Well where it matters we are. In corporate America we are.

You know who I love? Stupid women who argue that we aren't a racist country but then when presented with the facts how women are also treated like second class citizens, all of the sudden they get it.

You don't get it because you are a white man.

And far as women being second class citizens, that's another crock of shit. Go spend some time in Saudi Arabia and Iran and then come back and tell me how oppressed women are in this country.

Yeah, I really am, tard, and plenty of other places in the world that are still very patriarchal, even if not as extreme as the Middle East
Women still make less don’t have a fraction of women in the boardroom or congress and they benefitted most from affirmative action. And what are you Asian? Mexican? You look like you’ve assimilated into white society.

He doesn't know. He's just a boob.

How many democrats have you voted for in your voting career Mrs. Centrist?

I took the test and have the proofs! You should take it so we can see just how far gone down the leftist tube you've gone! :D

Political Quiz

even a bunny would beat Oprah

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

If Oprah wants to win, she’d better figure out how to get the white working class male to vote for her. White working class males are the swing vote that determine who will be President. She is going to have to spend a lot of time in Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

even a bunny would beat Oprah

Bunny for President!

Snapshot_20161011_2.JPG

why does she wear chocolate frosting for make up? that was Maxine Waters idea

Democrats are so dumb lol. How bout you idiots try to put forth some candidates with ideas & experience rather than focusing on gender & color for a change.
Ideas like "Make Murica Great Again?"
Any ideas. Your party is devoid of good ideas.
And Trump is making good on his slogan so you look pretty stupid trying to use that as an example.

Forum List

Back