NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

Are you comparing women's rights in America to Saudi Arabia? Really?

Yeah, I really am, tard, and plenty of other places in the world that are still very patriarchal, even if not as extreme as the Middle East
Women still make less don’t have a fraction of women in the boardroom or congress and they benefitted most from affirmative action. And what are you Asian? Mexican? You look like you’ve assimilated into white society.

I'm Asian and please explain to me what "white" society is.

He doesn't know. He's just a boob.
even a bunny would beat Oprah

He would only want to be paid in carrots! :lol:

Yeah, I really am, tard, and plenty of other places in the world that are still very patriarchal, even if not as extreme as the Middle East
Women still make less don’t have a fraction of women in the boardroom or congress and they benefitted most from affirmative action. And what are you Asian? Mexican? You look like you’ve assimilated into white society.

Bunny for President!

View attachment 170683
i just took a poll !!! BUNNY.....99.9 % OPRAH 0.00%

Bunny for President!

View attachment 170683
i just took a poll !!! BUNNY.....99.9 % OPRAH 0.00%

He's very honest too! I don't know how easily he can be bribed with carrots and fuzzy toys though. :eusa_think:

Right? She is one of the RICHEST women in the world. Lol! Aren't the 1%'ers the enemies of the dems? :D
By that very same premise, shouldn't that make her your top candidate, since the 1% are the friends of cons?

Exactly. It has nothing to do with bieng well off, but white trash wouldnt realize that.
Its a rigged political system. The democrats failed so miserably people were leaving that party in droves. Bernie let them down (either that or he was threatened.) No one wanted Hillary. Oprah ...intelligent, worked her way up, female, black.
They need someone out of the 2 party system but the seems the "system" wont let that happen. Im not even sure if its possible at this point.

there is a big problem with poor little Oprah .....

just one little big problem...

The Trump campaign ad just writes itself....

rs_1024x759-140117100209-634.oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinsten-critics-choice-011614.jpg
Is he groping her with his right hand on her fat arse?

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”

Oh brother... what dirt do you have on Oprah...Haaa Haaa...? Nothing!

Let's see....she brought women to see Harvey Weinstein and her academy for girls in Africa has had sex scandals. There may be more if we dig.
As for her personally, seeing Trump's face for four years will be bothersome, but that ugly cow's face in ours daily in the news for four years would be nauseating.
If the left wants to put up a black woman for president, they could at least pick one that's photogenic, perhaps, Halle Berry, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, or Nikki Minaj.

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”
It’s not only NBC Doofus, it’s the major story of the day everywhere.

there is a big problem with poor little Oprah .....

just one little big problem...

The problem for YOU is she’s smarter, more stable, richer and more intelligent than your pussygrabber.
And she never sexually assaulted anyone or mocked the handicapped either.

2C671F85-E088-464D-8F61-FCCA978DE1D6.jpeg
Democrats are so dumb lol. How bout you idiots try to put forth some candidates with ideas & experience rather than focusing on gender & color for a change.

You obviously never watched Oprah.. lol.. she is quite a strong lady.
Yes, very strong. Got a lot of rape candy sent to her buddy Weinstein.
Everyone in show business had some type of business dealings with Weinstein. It was impossible not to but obviously that’s one thought too many for your pin head. Oprah nor nor anyone else is affiliated with him any longer but you’re still gung ho over your serial sex offender president. What’s your excuse?

The ugly is so over the top between Oprah and Weinstein. With all the millions Weinstein got, why no nose job or dental implants instead of those dentures. That said, Oprah did a nose job, but is still totally unfuckable.

`
"Clinton called Trump “totally unqualified,” while an op-ed from the New York Times editorial board, headlined “Why Donald Trump Should Not Be President,” pointed out that the GOP candidate “has no experience in national security.” Three days after the election, Vox ran a piece headlined, “Donald Trump is the only U.S. president ever with no political or military experience.”

Well, dear liberals and Democrats, guess what? President Winfrey would be the second such president. Is this really what most Americans want or what the United States government needs? Another clueless celebrity in possession of the nuclear codes? Another billionaire mogul who doesn’t like paying taxes in charge of the economy? And how would it be anything other than sheer hypocrisy for Democrats to offer an unqualified, inexperienced presidential candidate to the American electorate in 2020, given all that they said about Trump in 2016?

Granted, Oprah isn’t a raging narcissist or a racist bigot; she doesn’t have ties to white nationalists, isn’t accused of colluding with a foreign government, and hasn’t been caught on tape admitting to sexual assault. Oprah would be a far superior, smarter, and more stable president than Trump in every imaginable way. But that, of course, is a low, low bar".
- Source
`
`

All this talk about a president Oprah is rather stupid and once again proves that Americans across the board, are being dumbed down and are severely lacking in critical thinking skills. They are more captivated and moved by style or form, over substance. They like to be entertained, not challenged. They react with almost child-like emotional frenzy to short term stimuli without considering the long term ramifications.

Oprah is an admirable person with many good qualities but IS NOT, presidential material.

`
"Clinton called Trump “totally unqualified,” while an op-ed from the New York Times editorial board, headlined “Why Donald Trump Should Not Be President,” pointed out that the GOP candidate “has no experience in national security.” Three days after the election, Vox ran a piece headlined, “Donald Trump is the only U.S. president ever with no political or military experience.”

Well, dear liberals and Democrats, guess what? President Winfrey would be the second such president. Is this really what most Americans want or what the United States government needs? Another clueless celebrity in possession of the nuclear codes? Another billionaire mogul who doesn’t like paying taxes in charge of the economy? And how would it be anything other than sheer hypocrisy for Democrats to offer an unqualified, inexperienced presidential candidate to the American electorate in 2020, given all that they said about Trump in 2016?

Granted, Oprah isn’t a raging narcissist or a racist bigot; she doesn’t have ties to white nationalists, isn’t accused of colluding with a foreign government, and hasn’t been caught on tape admitting to sexual assault. Oprah would be a far superior, smarter, and more stable president than Trump in every imaginable way. But that, of course, is a low, low bar".
- Source
`
`

All this talk about a president Oprah is rather stupid and once again proves that Americans across the board, are being dumbed down and are severely lacking in critical thinking skills. They are more captivated and moved by style or form, over substance. They like to be entertained, not challenged. They react with almost child-like emotional frenzy to short term stimuli without considering the long term ramifications.

Oprah is an admirable person with many good qualities but IS NOT, presidential material.
Well, we've gone off the rails.

Style over substance, image over reality, flash over foundation.

And everyone seems to be terribly angry at anyone who disagrees with them.

Those we choose to "lead" us (or entertain us) are a reflection of our society.

Not good.

I don't know. I think she would be well read (she reads) and pretty up on things, before she even thought of running. She is intelligent and came from nothing and built a fortune. I think she'd care about the health of the country, health of the environment, health care for all, education more affordable, and inner city clean up.

As far as I know she was not a reality TV show actor, but I saw a movie she was in and she did a fine job acting, like a pro, and well she is one smart lady.

Didn't one of Weinstein's accusers say that Oprah and Naomi Campbell were bringing young aspiring actresses to him for him to "make them a star" (have sex).

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

Oprah Just Wound Up In The Middle Of Harvey Weinstein's Sex Scandal

British Actress Kadian Noble: Harvey Weinstein Used Oprah and Naomi Campbell To Seduce Me!

The actress' name is Kadian Noble
Typical Limbaugh lie.
Oprah and Campbell NEVER brought Nobel or anyone else to Tramp's BFF Weinstein.

Forum List

Back