NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

i have been a democrat all my life but damn the dnc is making it hard...first that ****** sharpton spoke at the convention and now this....i dont care that oprah is black...i care that she is a tv personality ..imagine the scandals course that seems to no longer matter

harvey-weinstein-obama.jpg

No wonder why Trump won. He knew too.
Tramp knew from first hand experience with his BFF and fellow "swinger" Weinstein!

gettyimages-94506224.jpg

Oprah and Harvey Weintein were very close, worked together for years. Libs always counter by sending pics of Harvey and trump together. Trump had NOTHING to do with Harvey, no friendship, no work, no anything. All the pictures are of a 5 second hello at parties.
Tramp and Weinstein were fellow swingers!

I don't know. I think she would be well read (she reads) and pretty up on things, before she even thought of running. She is intelligent and came from nothing and built a fortune. I think she'd care about the health of the country, health of the environment, health care for all, education more affordable, and inner city clean up.

As far as I know she was not a reality TV show actor, but I saw a movie she was in and she did a fine job acting, like a pro, and well she is one smart lady.
She exploited fucked up people, she has that to thank for the start of her career. Plus she’s a progressive shit stain.

`
"Clinton called Trump “totally unqualified,” while an op-ed from the New York Times editorial board, headlined “Why Donald Trump Should Not Be President,” pointed out that the GOP candidate “has no experience in national security.” Three days after the election, Vox ran a piece headlined, “Donald Trump is the only U.S. president ever with no political or military experience.”

Well, dear liberals and Democrats, guess what? President Winfrey would be the second such president. Is this really what most Americans want or what the United States government needs? Another clueless celebrity in possession of the nuclear codes? Another billionaire mogul who doesn’t like paying taxes in charge of the economy? And how would it be anything other than sheer hypocrisy for Democrats to offer an unqualified, inexperienced presidential candidate to the American electorate in 2020, given all that they said about Trump in 2016?

Granted, Oprah isn’t a raging narcissist or a racist bigot; she doesn’t have ties to white nationalists, isn’t accused of colluding with a foreign government, and hasn’t been caught on tape admitting to sexual assault. Oprah would be a far superior, smarter, and more stable president than Trump in every imaginable way. But that, of course, is a low, low bar".
- Source
`
`

All this talk about a president Oprah is rather stupid and once again proves that Americans across the board, are being dumbed down and are severely lacking in critical thinking skills. They are more captivated and moved by style or form, over substance. They like to be entertained, not challenged. They react with almost child-like emotional frenzy to short term stimuli without considering the long term ramifications.

Oprah is an admirable person with many good qualities but IS NOT, presidential material.

Depends on her policies.

Greg

right when i thought the dnc was going back to basics ....focus on organization and such...this....oprah is not the future
I can see the thought process, though.
  • First, the top names in the party for 2020 are all in their seventies and the bench isn't ready yet.
  • Second, holy crap, talk about name recognition. This country is all about image right now.
  • Third, holy crap, talk about contrast. Temperamentally, is there a more polar opposite of Trump?
Based on where we are right now, she makes sense. We're just going in a really, really, really weird direction right now.

One of Weinstein’s accusers said that Oprah took her to Weinstein to have sex in exchange for stardom.
LIIAR!
That is a Limbaugh LIE.
What Nobel actually said was she ASSUMED Weinstein could help her after SEEING Oprah and Campbell with Weinstein at a London event. She never said Oprah took her to Weinstein, that is a lie fabricated by your lying scum MessiahRushie.

Actually, Oprah was able to build a multi-billion dollar company (unlike Trump who just inherited money) and she probably has a much better handle on issues.

She'd probably put together a better team than Trump has.

Harvey Weinstein for the "Status of Women" Portfolio?

Greg

Based on where we are right now, she makes sense. We're just going in a really, really, really weird direction right now.

Not really. We are just tired of politics as usual.

These guys get to Washington, they get nothing done, and you wonder why we embrace the "Celebrity" candidate?

If the rationale for electing Trump is valid, then the same would apply to WInfrey, who is far more personally successful and isn't a crazy person.

Not really. We are just tired of politics as usual.

These guys get to Washington, they get nothing done, and you wonder why we embrace the "Celebrity" candidate?

If the rationale for electing Trump is valid, then the same would apply to WInfrey, who is far more personally successful and isn't a crazy person.
Lol
You’re a fucking moron for thinking so. She’s nothing but a human tabloid and exploiter of fucked up people, that’s how she got her start.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama

Just another hypocrite elite fraud. Winfrey was well-aware of Weinstein's crimes all along. Yet she did nothing. Playing the 'caring hero' now, is way too little too late.

It's easy to be SHOCKED AND APPALLED once everyone finds out that you LIKELY KNEW what was going on.

They are fucking frauds. They are not feminists. They are simply elite arrogant smug Democrats.
"Likely"?

One of Weinstein’s accusers said that Oprah took her to Weinstein to have sex in exchange for stardom.
Link?
It'll be in here somewhere www.infowars.com
It is a lie spread by Limbaugh who claimed/lied that he got it from the NY Times. He didn't.

NObody's going to still be caring about Harvey in two years.

Probably all this hysteria is going to be something we are going to look back on with a lot of embarrassment.
Him and Oprah are twins you can’t tell them apart...

Lol
You’re a fucking moron for thinking so. She’s nothing but a human tabloid and exploiter of fucked up people, that’s how she got her start.

Okay, so let's get this straight. You all voted for the crazy person because Obama made you OOOOOHHHH SOOOOO ANGRY! and you expect to be taken seriously now?

The thing is, once you all declared Trump was qualified, then Oprah is qualified. Probably more qualified, because she's clearly more intelligent, more emotionally stable and more successful as a business-person.

Lol

Okay, so let's get this straight. You all voted for the crazy person because Obama made you OOOOOHHHH SOOOOO ANGRY! and you expect to be taken seriously now?

The thing is, once you all declared Trump was qualified, then Oprah is qualified. Probably more qualified, because she's clearly more intelligent, more emotionally stable and more successful as a business-person.
Na, Anything that damages the federal government is good for the country

Forum List

Back