NBC Reporter Attempts Desperate Damage Control as NASCAR Crowd Chants “F*** Joe Biden

The trump Nazis prove, once again, they are as classless as their cheeto-in-chief.

The trump Nazis, over 74 million of them, are a continuing embarrassment to this nation on the world stage.

179968823_271702244683625_1542321654722003804_n.jpg

The trump Nazis prove, once again, they are as classless as their cheeto-in-chief.

The trump Nazis, over 74 million of them, are a continuing embarrassment to this nation on the world stage.

Why does President Trump have to do with it?

It’s the masses of people that hate Joe Biden.

I'm sorry but President Biden is happily married and is faithful to his wife. Those, such as yourself, trying to proposition him with sex would have more luck with the fat former guy who's a serial adulterer.
The bad part about that, is you're stupid enough to believe that's what they mean.

I'll join the crowd~~~~~ FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Hey skye mudwhistle BlueGin elektra monkrules The Purge Claudette TheGreatSatan Resnic SweetSue92 Flash 22lcidw Desperado Aletheia4u easyt65 Gracie Hossfly sealybobo errr smellybozo worships him because he worships the demonrat party so this is what he is doing now right now while throwing chairs at the wall in anger knowing he is on a deserted island being the lone person in the world other than his fag wife penelope refusing to face reality they are the only two people on the planet that dont hate him while the entire world does.:abgg2q.jpg:Looks like the mystery is over,that we NOW know what sealybobo looks like in real life.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

smellybozo always votes for the demonrat party NO MATTER HOW CORRUPT the candidate is.sorry excuse for a human being.

1633537147207.png

Last edited:
The Purge you beat me to the bunch,thanks for posting that,i dont mind someone beating me to the punch on this> how did you like the post on our resident troll smellybozo,i assume you know all about him? lol

jknowgood i guess he is ready to be on that deserted island with smellybozo and penelope, trollboy bodecaa is crying throwing chairs at the wall in anger knowing he is on a deserted island and entire nfl and college stadiums are chating that as well. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
I'm sorry but President Biden is happily married and is faithful to his wife. Those, such as yourself, trying to proposition him with sex would have more luck with the fat former guy who's a serial adulterer.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Nobody in that dysfunctional Biden family is faithful to anyone. Did you miss the allegations of sexual molestation and even rape by Biden?

How about the reports of the female Secret Service agent Biden was exposing himself to? One Secret Service Agent threatened to kick Biden's ass for what Biden did to his wife at a party.

That doesn't even include the pedophile shit we see all the time.

Flash did you miss post# 48 of mine

I read it Bud. Good comments.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats always have their head up their asses. They always get everything wrong and they vote for morons like Joe Potatohead. They just deserve ridicule. They are not real Americans.

President Biden traveled to Michigan on Tuesday to promote his stalling "Build Back Better" agenda – but found an angry group of protesters waiting for him not far from the site where he delivered his speech.

Those opposing Biden in Howell numbered about 500, the Detroit Free Press reported, with many participating in profane chants against the president. Howell is located about midway between Detroit and the state capital city of Lansing.

At one point, the protesters cheered when a green front-end loader with a "No Biden" sign traveled down the road, according to the newspaper.

well, F him is very crude

but I like what this one dude said.. I told him I had not gotten ONE bad response from my pro-Trump bumper stickers, no middle finger from anti-Trumpers

He said

That's because Biden sucks

not even those who voted for him like him, it appears

Forum List

Back