NBC Reporter Attempts Desperate Damage Control as NASCAR Crowd Chants “F*** Joe Biden

Once those new programs start that are in the legislation and many that are hidden or look benign, it is hell getting rid of them.

For a girl who doesn't swear, to me its a good thing that ear plugs are going to be needed for such an occasion anyway. I have a cousin who has been to one NASCAR race and because of it being just that a car race, prepare for nothing but noise.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. The race its self would be my reason for being there, not for whatever political matter that might be going on.

Most people must be totally disgusted with Joe Biden to show this much disrespect.

I have to admit Joe is even worse than I expected he would be. I understood Joe would just be a puppet but I assumed his puppet masters would be a lot smarter than they actually are.

The big problem is that eventually Joe will have to be replaced but his replacement, Kamala Harris, is a giggling idiot totally unqualified to be POTUS. There is a good chance she will be the first female President of this nation and so bad that she will also be the last female President.
Both of them have one flaw in common......they're both Democrats.
That's what's wrong with them.
The Republicans may screw up every once in awhile....but it's usually because they took a bribe from the Democrats.
Democrats have to run as Republicans to win elections at the state and local level.
That's how Joe Manchin stays in office.
But most of them have to answer to the party....and the Democrat Party might as well be from China because they don't have America's best interests in mind.

Last edited:
NBC Hack reporter Attempts Desperate Damage Control as NASCAR Crowd Chants “F*** Joe Biden” Behind Winner Brandon Brown

Aw, he'll, it was just a bunch of white supremacists....wait, ain't Joe Xiden white?

1633274625858.jpg

Because for the most popular president ever, he's pretty unpopular. "Fuck joe Biden" has a nice ring to it.
Sure....I'm convinced that he got more votes than any president in history.....but only because Trump got more votes than any other president in history.....yet the Democrats still somehow won.

Nothing funny going on here, right?

NBC Hack reporter Attempts Desperate Damage Control as NASCAR Crowd Chants “F*** Joe Biden” Behind Winner Brandon Brown

Aw, he'll, it was just a bunch of white supremacists....wait, ain't Joe Xiden white?

The trump Nazis prove, once again, they are as classless as their cheeto-in-chief.

The trump Nazis, over 74 million of them, are a continuing embarrassment to this nation on the world stage.

Once those new programs start that are in the legislation and many that are hidden or look benign, it is hell getting rid of them.
Biden's cash give-aways will encourage crack whores to make a career of dropping as many welfare recipients as they can, as fast as they can. Get ready for a tidal wave of fatherless trash coming soon.

Forum List

Back