🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NC Firebombing And Temperament

Donald Trump's response to the arson and vandalism which took place at the GOP HQ in Orange County, NC was, in my opinion, a prime example of why the man isn't someone we want running the country.

The investigation into the crime has just begun and there is, as yet, no evidence pointing to any person or persons. Still, this foolish man announced that the democrats and Hillary Clinton are responsible.

Stupid. Period.

--LOL

now that is rich

--LOL

how many times do you leftards convict a cop in a shooting

before the facts come out

--LOL

Well....speaking for myself....never. I always wait for facts before giving an opinion.

And...I'm not a presidential nominee. How about you? Do you wait for facts before stating an opinion? Your candidate doesn't.

Are you OK with your leader shooting off his mouth like that? He's done it many times. Orlando terror attack.....Egypt Air flight......this case.

what a minute pal

how many times has the prezbo spoke out of turn

before the facts came out

Donald Trump's response to the arson and vandalism which took place at the GOP HQ in Orange County, NC was, in my opinion, a prime example of why the man isn't someone we want running the country.

The investigation into the crime has just begun and there is, as yet, no evidence pointing to any person or persons. Still, this foolish man announced that the democrats and Hillary Clinton are responsible.

Stupid. Period.
Yet every time the dems claimed a white man or a conservative did a shooting with no evidence you were right there cheering them on, go figure.

Never. You speak from a position of ignorance.

You have in front of you an example of your nominee doing this. And..instead of commenting about that, you make a weak attempt to deflect onto me. I have never commented on an incident here before facts were known. Not once. Eat shit.

Stupid. Period.

--LOL

now that is rich

--LOL

--LOL

Well....speaking for myself....never. I always wait for facts before giving an opinion.

And...I'm not a presidential nominee. How about you? Do you wait for facts before stating an opinion? Your candidate doesn't.

Are you OK with your leader shooting off his mouth like that? He's done it many times. Orlando terror attack.....Egypt Air flight......this case.

what a minute pal

I don't believe he has. If you know...why are you asking?

Stupid. Period.
Yet every time the dems claimed a white man or a conservative did a shooting with no evidence you were right there cheering them on, go figure.

You have in front of you an example of your nominee doing this. And..instead of commenting about that, you make a weak attempt to deflect onto me. I have never commented on an incident here before facts were known. Not once. Eat shit.
Lets see Hillary knew the attack in benghazi was not because of a video but she announced it on TV and to the families of the victims, Obama attacked a cop for doing his job with out facts Obama attacked Zimmerman without facts Obama attacked the cop from the shooting in Ferguson without the facts and he supported the lying and delays in announcing that 2 Muslims attacked people in San Bernadino.

Stupid. Period.

--LOL

now that is rich

--LOL

--LOL

what a minute pal

--LOL

the cops acted stupidly for example

i asking you because you are a hypocrite

Stupid. Period.

--LOL

now that is rich

--LOL

--LOL

what a minute pal

--LOL

The cops did act stupidly. He shouldn't have said that...as it was un-presidential. He acknowledged that and made his apologies. But...he was accurate and he didn't speak without knowing what happened.

Sorry. Got any more?

Stupid. Period.

Lets see Hillary knew the attack in benghazi was not because of a video but she announced it on TV and to the families of the victims, Obama attacked a cop for doing his job with out facts Obama attacked Zimmerman without facts Obama attacked the cop from the shooting in Ferguson without the facts and he supported the lying and delays in announcing that 2 Muslims attacked people in San Bernadino.

Nope.

--LOL

now that is rich

--LOL

--LOL

what a minute pal

--LOL

The cops did act stupidly. He shouldn't have said that...as it was un-presidential. He acknowledged that and made his apologies. But...he was accurate and he didn't speak without knowing what happened.

Sorry. Got any more?

no they didnt they did their jobs

that isnt the only time he has done that

but you knew that already

--LOL

now that is rich

--LOL

--LOL

what a minute pal

--LOL

Sorry. Got any more?

No, the professor acted stupidly, got in the cops face, and got arrested.

Then Obama decided to act stupidly, but apologized later

Stupid. Period.
Once again you display your abilities of a world class moron. "NO connection to a person or persons". The very act of fire bombing REQUIRES a person or persons.

Wow. You got me. You really, really got me.

Would one of DF's friends please tell him just how stupid he is? Please.

Hey Lone, maybe to satisfy the grammar Nazi, you should have said "no connection to a specific person or persons", that way, their 3rd grade reading comprehension would have been able to understand what you were saying.

Glad to help.

What?! How dare you! I meant to imply that the perpetrators might be albino squirrels or rogue snipe. DF knows me better than anyone. Don't diss his intelligence.
I know you to be a liar and a fool doing things like blaming the gun and not the shooter. You are simply laying the ground work to blame the fire bomb and NOT the fire bomber as in at least 90% of these types of crimes all tend to have ties to democrats.

Stupid. Period.
Once again you display your abilities of a world class moron. "NO connection to a person or persons". The very act of fire bombing REQUIRES a person or persons.

Wow. You got me. You really, really got me.

Would one of DF's friends please tell him just how stupid he is? Please.

Hey Lone, maybe to satisfy the grammar Nazi, you should have said "no connection to a specific person or persons", that way, their 3rd grade reading comprehension would have been able to understand what you were saying.

Glad to help.

What?! How dare you! I meant to imply that the perpetrators might be albino squirrels or rogue snipe. DF knows me better than anyone. Don't diss his intelligence.
I know you to be a liar and a fool doing things like blaming the gun and not the shooter. You are simply laying the ground work to blame the fire bomb and NOT the fire bomber as in at least 90% of these types of crimes all tend to have ties to democrats.

Can't you read? I said that an albino squirrel did it.

what a minute pal

--LOL

Sorry. Got any more?

They acted stupidly. He was correct.

What other times?

Which is exactly what the left would have done had it been a Clinton campaign office that was fire bombed.

But nonetheless, you are correct. Without all the evidence throwing out accusation is irresponsible.

No. The "left" wouldn't have done that...

Try and push that bullshit on to someone dumb enough to actually believe it.

You got an example? A presidential nominee jumping the gun like that? If so...please provide. Thanks n

shrilary blaming the Benghazi attacks on a video for one. But then you would have to be intellectually honest to acknowledge that. Wouldn't you.

When Hillary said that the video was related to the Benghazi attack, that was the intelligence that was available at the time. You know that, don't you? You have looked into what the intelligence community told her at the time, haven't you?

Bullshit. Sheer and utter bullshit. the shrilary KNEW beyond doubt that it was a coordinated terrorist attack and she lied to morons like you, who even now, after all of that information has been released continue to spread the propaganda. Face it dude, you're a fool.

what a minute pal

--LOL

Sorry. Got any more?

They acted stupidly. He was correct.

What other times?
You asked for one example and you are given two. And still you ask for more. YOU choose to deny truth, fact and documented facts.

The intelligent ask questions, the fool denies the replies.
Maybe its time you questioned your masters and not the free.

No. The "left" wouldn't have done that...

You got an example? A presidential nominee jumping the gun like that? If so...please provide. Thanks n

shrilary blaming the Benghazi attacks on a video for one. But then you would have to be intellectually honest to acknowledge that. Wouldn't you.

When Hillary said that the video was related to the Benghazi attack, that was the intelligence that was available at the time. You know that, don't you? You have looked into what the intelligence community told her at the time, haven't you?

Bullshit. Sheer and utter bullshit. the shrilary KNEW beyond doubt that it was a coordinated terrorist attack and she lied to morons like you, who even now, after all of that information has been released continue to spread the propaganda. Face it dude, you're a fool.

Incorrect. Do yourself a favor. Find a reliable source and read the timeline of events which includes info on the release of info. If you think about it...which I doubt you will....you must conclude that Hillary Clinton had nothing to gain by misrepresenting the facts to the American people.

This matter represents a huge, gaping hole in your credibility, genius.

Incorrect. Do yourself a favor. Find a reliable source and read the timeline of events which includes info on the release of info. If you think about it...which I doubt you will....you must conclude that Hillary Clinton had nothing to gain by misrepresenting the facts to the American people.

This matter represents a huge, gaping hole in your credibility, genius.

Already have silly boy. SHE in her communications with POTUS and her staff specifically states that it is a terrorist attack. IN the emails that she was forced to release. Not even the hacked ones. In the future I suggest you practice what you preach.

Stupid. Period.
Projection, period.

Forum List

Back