🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NC Firebombing And Temperament

Donald Trump's response to the arson and vandalism which took place at the GOP HQ in Orange County, NC was, in my opinion, a prime example of why the man isn't someone we want running the country.

The investigation into the crime has just begun and there is, as yet, no evidence pointing to any person or persons. Still, this foolish man announced that the democrats and Hillary Clinton are responsible.

Stupid. Period.
Once again you display your abilities of a world class moron. "NO connection to a person or persons". The very act of fire bombing REQUIRES a person or persons.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if this was done by Trump supporters as a way to try to garner sympathy votes.

Nobody was in the building, and it was done late at night when nobody saw what was going on.

Me personally? I hope that whoever it was is caught and found soon. I don't care what party they belong to, I just want them caught and I'd also like to see the maximum sentence imposed on them.

Democracy is about voting, not vandalism and arson.

Donald Trump's response to the arson and vandalism which took place at the GOP HQ in Orange County, NC was, in my opinion, a prime example of why the man isn't someone we want running the country.

The investigation into the crime has just begun and there is, as yet, no evidence pointing to any person or persons. Still, this foolish man announced that the democrats and Hillary Clinton are responsible.

Stupid. Period.

So, you terrorist democrats fire bombed the GOP, driven by your hatred for Trump, but that makes HIM not qualified? :eek:

You fuckers are insane - EVIL to be sure, but also insane.

Stupid. Period.
Once again you display your abilities of a world class moron. "NO connection to a person or persons". The very act of fire bombing REQUIRES a person or persons.

Wow. You got me. You really, really got me.

Would one of DF's friends please tell him just how stupid he is? Please.

Stupid. Period.

So, you brown shirts are not responsible for Kristal Nacht? :eek:

Stupid. Period.

So, you terrorist democrats fire bombed the GOP, driven by your hatred for Trump, but that makes HIM not qualified? :eek:

His stupid remarks and privileged attitude make him unqualified. It has nothing to do with the GOP. They aren't even supporting him anyway.

[

Which is exactly what the left would have done had it been a Clinton campaign office that was fire bombed.

But nonetheless, you are correct. Without all the evidence throwing out accusation is irresponsible.

Yeah, it was no doubt the Mormons.

Jackson's ball of twisted yarn - the most convoluted and absurd answer that protects the party is the right one.

The democrat replacement for Occam's razor.

Stupid. Period.

Hey Lone, maybe to satisfy the grammar Nazi, you should have said "no connection to a specific person or persons", that way, their 3rd grade reading comprehension would have been able to understand what you were saying.

Glad to help.

Stupid. Period.

Hey Lone, maybe to satisfy the grammar Nazi, you should have said "no connection to a specific person or persons", that way, their 3rd grade reading comprehension would have been able to understand what you were saying.

Glad to help.

What?! How dare you! I meant to imply that the perpetrators might be albino squirrels or rogue snipe. DF knows me better than anyone. Don't diss his intelligence.

Stupid. Period.

I am glad to hear that you know who did the firebombing. Have you shared your evidence with the police there yet?

Stupid. Period.

So, you brown shirts are not responsible for Kristal Nacht? :eek:

Nope, it was German citizens who were brown shirts and responsible for Kristal Nacht (the Night of Broken Glass).

However.............Kristal Nacht was done on a large scale, the GOP office was just one.

And.............the Jews don't own the GOP.

Nice false equivalency.

Stupid. Period.

--LOL

now that is rich

--LOL

how many times do you leftards convict a cop in a shooting

before the facts come out

--LOL

Stupid. Period.

--LOL

now that is rich

--LOL

how many times do you leftards convict a cop in a shooting

before the facts come out

--LOL

Well....speaking for myself....never. I always wait for facts before giving an opinion.

And...I'm not a presidential nominee. How about you? Do you wait for facts before stating an opinion? Your candidate doesn't.

Are you OK with your leader shooting off his mouth like that? He's done it many times. Orlando terror attack.....Egypt Air flight......this case.

Stupid. Period.
Yet every time the dems claimed a white man or a conservative did a shooting with no evidence you were right there cheering them on, go figure.

Forum List

Back