🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NC Firebombing And Temperament

How do you feel about Trump saying that the NC firebombing was the work of the Clintin campaign?

I feel he is being too assertive. Odds are he's correct, but there is always a chance that that is not the case. Funny how you wish to hold him to a high standard yet lie through your fucking teeth about the shrilary's culpability in pushing the "video did it lie". What a piece of shit you are.

How do you feel about Trump saying that the NC firebombing was the work of the Clintin campaign?

I feel he is being too assertive. Odds are he's correct, but there is always a chance that that is not the case. Funny how you wish to hold him to a high standard yet lie through your fucking teeth about the shrilary's culpability in pushing the "video did it lie". What a piece of shit you are.

I've not lied at all. This thread is about Trump and the firebombing. It isn't about Benghazi. What was Hillary's response to the NC firebombing?

The video bullshit was not a case of a leader jumping the gun and blaming someone without ANY info. There was ACTUAL INTELLIGENCE that stated that the video had something to do with Benghazi. There was further evidence that came later which dispelled that theory. What is your problem? There were NINE fucking investigations into Benghazi. Why won't you accept the facts? Also.....WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE????? She had no reason to lie. It doesn't make sense that she'd lie. None of you fuckers have ever given a reasonable motive for her to lie about that video tape. Be honest for a fucking change.

Yup Lonelaugher not a peep when a cop shoots someone and the left claims racism with no evidence. Not a peep when a mass shooting happens and the left claims a conservative did it with no evidence. But suddenly he is all up in arms cause someone accused democrats of something.

You are a fool. You are saying things about me which are untrue. I often tell idiots about how stupid it is to jump the gun. more importantly......I DO NOT DO IT. Therefore, I can point at idiots like you when you do it with a very clean conscience.

This thread is about TRUMP blaming people for THIS case before ANY FACTS are known. Please tell us what you think about that. Is it the kind of thing that you look for in a leader? Can you do that?
He is in good company. Obama and Hillary both claimed stuff that was actually proven to be false. Trump? Not yet.

You jest. Why don't I ever laugh when you do that?
Really? Was Benghazi because of a video? Yes or NO? Did Ferguson result in any charges against the cop? Yes or no? Did Zimmerman get convicted yes or no?

Hmmmmm. Benghazi has been covered. At the time, the video was considered a contributing factor. Obama and Clinton didn't jump a gun...they were forced to comment before all facts were known by a tremendously hungry press and a disingenuous campaign opponent.

What did Clinton and Obama say about Ferguson before facts were known? Same with Zimmerman?

And...my comment was in reference to you saying that Trump hasn't been proven wrong. It is just odd that yiu would say something so stupid.

The problem you have is you actually believe what Hillary and Obama say and they are both lying sacks of dog squeeze.

You are a fool. You are saying things about me which are untrue. I often tell idiots about how stupid it is to jump the gun. more importantly......I DO NOT DO IT. Therefore, I can point at idiots like you when you do it with a very clean conscience.

This thread is about TRUMP blaming people for THIS case before ANY FACTS are known. Please tell us what you think about that. Is it the kind of thing that you look for in a leader? Can you do that?
He is in good company. Obama and Hillary both claimed stuff that was actually proven to be false. Trump? Not yet.

Really? Was Benghazi because of a video? Yes or NO? Did Ferguson result in any charges against the cop? Yes or no? Did Zimmerman get convicted yes or no?

Hmmmmm. Benghazi has been covered. At the time, the video was considered a contributing factor. Obama and Clinton didn't jump a gun...they were forced to comment before all facts were known by a tremendously hungry press and a disingenuous campaign opponent.

What did Clinton and Obama say about Ferguson before facts were known? Same with Zimmerman?

And...my comment was in reference to you saying that Trump hasn't been proven wrong. It is just odd that yiu would say something so stupid.

The problem you have is you actually believe what Hillary and Obama say and they are both lying sacks of dog squeeze.

This thread is about Trump. Try commenting on Trump.

An HOUR after the attack on Benghazi Hillary told her daughter it was NOT because of a video. Keep ignoring that you liar.

An HOUR after the attack on Benghazi Hillary told her daughter it was NOT because of a video. Keep ignoring that you liar.

An hour? She specifically told her daughter that it was NOT because of a video? Is that right?

You will believe anything, won't you?

Read this....and then...if you can't dispute anything in it.....please....fuck off. Hint....you can't.

Is Hillary Clinton a ‘liar’ on Benghazi?

Last edited:

Only an idiot would think that Trump supporters would firebomb their own headquarters.

Which is exactly what the left would have done had it been a Clinton campaign office that was fire bombed.

But nonetheless, you are correct. Without all the evidence throwing out accusation is irresponsible.

No. The "left" wouldn't have done that...

Try and push that bullshit on to someone dumb enough to actually believe it.

You got an example? A presidential nominee jumping the gun like that? If so...please provide. Thanks n
Obama, when he said he did not have the facts but that the police acted stupidly.

An hour? She specifically told her daughter that it was NOT because of a video? Is that right?

You will believe anything, won't you?

Read this....and then...if you can't dispute anything in it.....please....fuck off. Hint....you can't.

Is Hillary Clinton a ‘liar’ on Benghazi?

This is what she said the next day. The answer is YES, Hillary is a world class congenital liar.

Sept. 12, e-mail recounting phone conversation with Egyptian foreign minister:

“We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest. . . . Based on the information we saw today we believe the group that claimed responsibility for this was affiliated with al Qaeda.”

Only an idiot would think that Trump supporters would firebomb their own headquarters.
The left will not take responsibility for anything. They manufacture outrage and reasons to riot.

it will be interesting to see if anyone is or will be arrested....am i the only one taken back by the hq's not having any security cameras? what gives with that? seems if you are housing absentee ballots you would have enough security to protect them...ie cameras and a fire proof storeage box for them

But that quickly led to the revelation across social media that stashing completed absentee ballots in such an office would have been illegal to begin with, she then changed her story, insisting that “the ballots were not stored at that office.” So her position now appears to be that completed absentee ballots were destroyed in that office even though they weren’t in that office. In other words, was she lying when she claimed the ballots were destroyed in the fire, or was she lying when she subsequently claimed there were no such ballots in the office? She can’t have been telling the truth both times.

North Carolina GOP admits it illegally stashed completed absentee ballots in firebombed office [and now denies it]

seems to be some confusion as to having the completed absentee ballots...now kids remember this is nc...there is no telling what the truth is with this and its gonna take a while to find out....hell we are still trying to figure out where the hell that colony went

Really? The RNC isn't too fond of Trump.

But that quickly led to the revelation across social media that stashing completed absentee ballots in such an office would have been illegal to begin with, she then changed her story, insisting that “the ballots were not stored at that office.” So her position now appears to be that completed absentee ballots were destroyed in that office even though they weren’t in that office. In other words, was she lying when she claimed the ballots were destroyed in the fire, or was she lying when she subsequently claimed there were no such ballots in the office? She can’t have been telling the truth both times.

North Carolina GOP admits it illegally stashed completed absentee ballots in firebombed office [and now denies it]

seems to be some confusion as to having the completed absentee ballots...now kids remember this is nc...there is no telling what the truth is with this and its gonna take a while to find out....hell we are still trying to figure out where the hell that colony went
Yes, this is all very strange. I hope they give her a lie detector test and check her alibi and connections.

It was an RNC campaign office idiot!

But was it a Trump campaign office.

Yes, this is all very strange. I hope they give her a lie detector test and check her alibi and connections.

Me too, right after they give Hillary a lie detector test for her Benghazi testimony.

An RNC campaign office covers ALL Republicans that are running for office. That includes Senators, Representatives, both State and Federal and even whoever is running for President on the Republican ticket.

An RNC campaign office covers ALL Republicans that are running for office. That includes Senators, Representatives, both State and Federal and even whoever is running for President on the Republican ticket.
That's odd. The RNC has withdrawn monetary support of Trump.

That's odd. The RNC has withdrawn monetary support of Trump.

They still had Trump signs in the windows. Here is an indication of why this happened.

Hillsborough police and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were continuing to investigate. The incident took place in Orange County, home of the University of North Carolina in nearby Chapel Hill.

The county is overwhelmingly Democratic. Democrats and independents outnumber Republicans 5-1.

Read more here: Pat McCrory: Firebombing ‘an attack on democracy’

Forum List

Back