🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NC Firebombing And Temperament

[
Nope, it was German citizens who were brown shirts and responsible for Kristal Nacht (the Night of Broken Glass).

I assume at least SOME of the democrats who fire bombed the GOP office were American citizens?

Of course the aim was the same the first time as when the democrat brown shits attacked, to create fear in the hearts of the enemies of your party

However.............Kristal Nacht was done on a large scale, the GOP office was just one.

And.............the Jews don't own the GOP.

Nice false equivalency.

I would not be surprised if you democrats launch FAR more attacks like this.

Violence is your way.

You got an example? A presidential nominee jumping the gun like that? If so...please provide. Thanks n

shrilary blaming the Benghazi attacks on a video for one. But then you would have to be intellectually honest to acknowledge that. Wouldn't you.

When Hillary said that the video was related to the Benghazi attack, that was the intelligence that was available at the time. You know that, don't you? You have looked into what the intelligence community told her at the time, haven't you?

Bullshit. Sheer and utter bullshit. the shrilary KNEW beyond doubt that it was a coordinated terrorist attack and she lied to morons like you, who even now, after all of that information has been released continue to spread the propaganda. Face it dude, you're a fool.

Incorrect. Do yourself a favor. Find a reliable source and read the timeline of events which includes info on the release of info. If you think about it...which I doubt you will....you must conclude that Hillary Clinton had nothing to gain by misrepresenting the facts to the American people.

This matter represents a huge, gaping hole in your credibility, genius.

Already have silly boy. SHE in her communications with POTUS and her staff specifically states that it is a terrorist attack. IN the emails that she was forced to release. Not even the hacked ones. In the future I suggest you practice what you preach.

The situation was fluid. The demand for a response from nutbags forced the premature announcement. period.

Now..look what we are discussing in a thread about trump. Well done, troll.

[

The situation was fluid. The demand for a response from nutbags forced the premature announcement. period.

Actually troll, THIS is a thread about you democrat brown shirts firebombing the Republican opposition.

It just confirms that democrats are more of a criminal gang than a legitimate political party.

[

Actually troll, THIS is a thread about you democrat brown shirts firebombing the Republican opposition.

It just confirms that democrats are more of a criminal gang than a legitimate political party.

It is?

shrilary blaming the Benghazi attacks on a video for one. But then you would have to be intellectually honest to acknowledge that. Wouldn't you.

When Hillary said that the video was related to the Benghazi attack, that was the intelligence that was available at the time. You know that, don't you? You have looked into what the intelligence community told her at the time, haven't you?

Bullshit. Sheer and utter bullshit. the shrilary KNEW beyond doubt that it was a coordinated terrorist attack and she lied to morons like you, who even now, after all of that information has been released continue to spread the propaganda. Face it dude, you're a fool.

Incorrect. Do yourself a favor. Find a reliable source and read the timeline of events which includes info on the release of info. If you think about it...which I doubt you will....you must conclude that Hillary Clinton had nothing to gain by misrepresenting the facts to the American people.

This matter represents a huge, gaping hole in your credibility, genius.

Already have silly boy. SHE in her communications with POTUS and her staff specifically states that it is a terrorist attack. IN the emails that she was forced to release. Not even the hacked ones. In the future I suggest you practice what you preach.

What a laugh. No, the "situation" was not "fluid" you silly doof. The very first emails that went to the State Dept. were reporting it as a concerted terrorist attack. Stop lying. You're not as good at is as shrilary, nor do you have the MSM covering for you. You just look stupid.

Donald Trump's response to the arson and vandalism which took place at the GOP HQ in Orange County, NC was, in my opinion, a prime example of why the man isn't someone we want running the country.

The investigation into the crime has just begun and there is, as yet, no evidence pointing to any person or persons. Still, this foolish man announced that the democrats and Hillary Clinton are responsible.

Stupid. Period.
I do doubt if it was Republicans, though.

Donald Trump's response to the arson and vandalism which took place at the GOP HQ in Orange County, NC was, in my opinion, a prime example of why the man isn't someone we want running the country.

The investigation into the crime has just begun and there is, as yet, no evidence pointing to any person or persons. Still, this foolish man announced that the democrats and Hillary Clinton are responsible.

Stupid. Period.

And....why would you say that in reply to my post?

Stupid. Period.

I got nothing against not speculating, which is your main point. Trump certainly didn't have any right to make Hillary Clinton responsible. BUT arguing that we should be CLUELESS as to who may have done it and why ....saying there is "no evidence pointing to any person or persons" is a little bit rich. True, we don't know for sure, but I DO doubt if it was Republicans who left that message and torched that office. Democrats, most likely.

Yup Lonelaugher not a peep when a cop shoots someone and the left claims racism with no evidence. Not a peep when a mass shooting happens and the left claims a conservative did it with no evidence. But suddenly he is all up in arms cause someone accused democrats of something.

Stupid. Period.

I got nothing against not speculating, which is your main point. Trump certainly didn't have any right to make Hillary Clinton responsible. BUT arguing that we should be CLUELESS as to who may have done it and why ....saying there is "no evidence pointing to any person or persons" is a little bit rich. True, we don't know for sure, but I DO doubt if it was Republicans who left that message and torched that office. Democrats, most likely.

Who said it was Republcans? You are directing comments to me which make no sense. I never said anything about who I think did it.

Don't be weird.

Yup Lonelaugher not a peep when a cop shoots someone and the left claims racism with no evidence. Not a peep when a mass shooting happens and the left claims a conservative did it with no evidence. But suddenly he is all up in arms cause someone accused democrats of something.

You are a fool. You are saying things about me which are untrue. I often tell idiots about how stupid it is to jump the gun. more importantly......I DO NOT DO IT. Therefore, I can point at idiots like you when you do it with a very clean conscience.

This thread is about TRUMP blaming people for THIS case before ANY FACTS are known. Please tell us what you think about that. Is it the kind of thing that you look for in a leader? Can you do that?

You are a fool. You are saying things about me which are untrue. I often tell idiots about how stupid it is to jump the gun. more importantly......I DO NOT DO IT. Therefore, I can point at idiots like you when you do it with a very clean conscience.

This thread is about TRUMP blaming people for THIS case before ANY FACTS are known. Please tell us what you think about that. Is it the kind of thing that you look for in a leader? Can you do that?
He is in good company. Obama and Hillary both claimed stuff that was actually proven to be false. Trump? Not yet.

He is in good company. Obama and Hillary both claimed stuff that was actually proven to be false. Trump? Not yet.

You jest. Why don't I ever laugh when you do that?

Really? Was Benghazi because of a video? Yes or NO? Did Ferguson result in any charges against the cop? Yes or no? Did Zimmerman get convicted yes or no?

Really? Was Benghazi because of a video? Yes or NO? Did Ferguson result in any charges against the cop? Yes or no? Did Zimmerman get convicted yes or no?

Hmmmmm. Benghazi has been covered. At the time, the video was considered a contributing factor. Obama and Clinton didn't jump a gun...they were forced to comment before all facts were known by a tremendously hungry press and a disingenuous campaign opponent.

What did Clinton and Obama say about Ferguson before facts were known? Same with Zimmerman?

And...my comment was in reference to you saying that Trump hasn't been proven wrong. It is just odd that yiu would say something so stupid.

Which is exactly what the left would have done had it been a Clinton campaign office that was fire bombed.

But nonetheless, you are correct. Without all the evidence throwing out accusation is irresponsible.

No. The "left" wouldn't have done that...

Try and push that bullshit on to someone dumb enough to actually believe it.

You got an example? A presidential nominee jumping the gun like that? If so...please provide. Thanks n

That is total bullshit. This is what came out after investigating her words.

"In her first public statement, the secretary of state referred to the video, but made no mention of terrorists or a terrorist attack. An hour later, she sent an email to her daughter, Chelsea, that made no reference to the video, and blamed “an al Qaeda-like group.” (The State Department’s Operations Center earlier that night sent an email to the White House, Pentagon, FBI and other government agencies that said Ansar al-Sharia has claimed credit for the attack on its Facebook and Twitter accounts — a fact that was not made public until Reuters reported it on Oct. 24, 2012.

Sept. 12, 3:04 p.m.: Clinton calls then Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Qandil and tells him, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack — not a protest.” An account of that call was contained in an email written by State Department Public Affairs Officer Lawrence Randolph. The email was released by the House Benghazi committee."

The Benghazi Timeline, Clinton Edition

You are either a liar or stupid. It has been shown numerous times that Benghazi was KNOWN not to be a the video almost IMMEDIATELY as soon as it happened. the Intel for it shows that intel sources knew BEFORE the attack it was a terrorist attack unrelated to any spontaneous protest and that both Obama and Hillary KNEW it. Further after the initial lie Hillary went on to actually tell the families of the dead after she was most assuredly briefed on it that it was a video and then lied about that.

As for Zimmerman Obama claimed he was guilty of murder and that without the facts and with almost no information ordered his Justice department to prosecute him and made numerous statements to the press about how Martin was just a kid walking home. In the case of Ferguson again he jumped the gun and made announcements before any facts were in and ordered his Justice department to prosecute the cop and made numerous statements to the Press.

Forum List

Back