NC Newspaper: Young Girls Must Overcome “Discomfort” of Seeing Naked Male Genitalia in Locker Rooms

Where have you been for the last 50 years? The sight of a male's penis is not exactly going result in fainting spells in the girl's locker rooms today. However, don't worry the chance of your daughter seeing a male penis in the locker room is pretty slim since Obama's directive only applies to transgender students, less than one per thousand plus that student is most likely going to change in a stall.
The directive applies to any man who can claim that he feels like a woman at any given period of time.
That's not quite true. The directive applies only to public schools. Only parents or guardians, not students can specify the gender identify of the student.

However, I think the directive which is suppose to make schools safer is pretty dumb. Students that are identified as being transgender are bullied in schools now. This directive requires that parents identify those students officially for special treatment by the staff. That's like hanging a sign on their back that says kick me. Other than for propaganda or legal purposes, there are going to be few if students with gender identification statement on file.

Last edited:
The point of the editorial frigidweirdo is that girls need to get used to seeing male junk in the bathroom. They have already torn down the stalls, so to speak.

But why would they see male "junk" in the bathroom? The point I'm making (and I'm not the editorial) is that they wouldn't anyway. They could have mixed bathrooms and they still wouldn't see penises.
They will when a perv backs some ten year old up against a wall and rubs up against her.

Okay, boys can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Gay men can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Male pedophiles can go into a bathroom where there are urinals.

Little boys, gay men, pedophiles, straight men etc etc can all whip their penis out and pee into a urinal.

Now, if you have a problem with a situation where a person with a penis can enter a bathroom that DOES NOT HAVE URINALS, and where everyone pees in an enclosed space where no one can see them, except maybe their feet, then why don't you have a problem with bathrooms with URINALS and with kids whipping out their penises and peeing in a non-enclosed space.

Because, really, I'm having a hard time trying to understand some people's idea on this one right now.
Pervs won't be peeing. They will be hanging out like the perv at Moorpark high school. Just get naked and be a weenie wagger.
This Frigid guy or gal or thing....whatever...is playing dumb. You can't really be this gullible and clueless? Can you?

Playing dumb huh?

So, pointing out that pervs can go into male bathrooms and perv on people, but that seems to not be a problem. But being able to do it in the girls' bathroom, where they don't have urinals but they have cubicals, somehow that's wrong.

You think this is playing dumb?

But why would they see male "junk" in the bathroom? The point I'm making (and I'm not the editorial) is that they wouldn't anyway. They could have mixed bathrooms and they still wouldn't see penises.
They will when a perv backs some ten year old up against a wall and rubs up against her.

Okay, boys can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Gay men can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Male pedophiles can go into a bathroom where there are urinals.

Little boys, gay men, pedophiles, straight men etc etc can all whip their penis out and pee into a urinal.

Now, if you have a problem with a situation where a person with a penis can enter a bathroom that DOES NOT HAVE URINALS, and where everyone pees in an enclosed space where no one can see them, except maybe their feet, then why don't you have a problem with bathrooms with URINALS and with kids whipping out their penises and peeing in a non-enclosed space.

Because, really, I'm having a hard time trying to understand some people's idea on this one right now.
Pervs won't be peeing. They will be hanging out like the perv at Moorpark high school. Just get naked and be a weenie wagger.
This Frigid guy or gal or thing....whatever...is playing dumb. You can't really be this gullible and clueless? Can you?

Playing dumb huh?

So, pointing out that pervs can go into male bathrooms and perv on people, but that seems to not be a problem. But being able to do it in the girls' bathroom, where they don't have urinals but they have cubicals, somehow that's wrong.

Men are generally stronger and able to take care of themselves more so than the average woman. I don't care if a tranny uses the men's bathroom...and I sure as hell haven't heard any men saying they are concerned with trannys using the men's restroom.

Most men also won't let their sons that are still young and vulnerable go into the restroom without them.

The concern is for WOMEN and LITTLE GIRLS. What about that do you kooks not understand?

No, my reading comprehension isn't off.

I just made a point, that is a perfectly valid point. Go on, why don't you have a try answering it?

The point of the editorial frigidweirdo is that girls need to get used to seeing male junk in the bathroom. They have already torn down the stalls, so to speak.

How about they just use the men's room, like a man's supposed to?

No, I have seen this before. I am not saying he/she isnt playing dumb, but yeah, some people are just that obtuse.

Playing dumb huh?

Men are generally stronger and able to take care of themselves more so than the average woman. I don't care if a tranny uses the men's bathroom...and I sure as hell haven't heard any men saying they are concerned with trannys using the men's restroom.

Most men also won't let their sons that are still young and vulnerable go into the restroom without them.

The concern is for WOMEN and LITTLE GIRLS. What about that do you kooks not understand?

What about small boys? They also use men's bathrooms

So, men aren't concerned with trannies using the men's restrooms, or gay people, or pervs, or anyone else, and yet they have open pee areas.

Women's bathrooms don't have open pee areas, and all of a sudden you're worried about this?

Playing dumb huh?

Frigidweirdo -Would you agree that anybody deciding they were transgendered should be allowed to use the bathroom of their preference?

It is a common mistake to underestimate the stupidity and/or madness of a wrong-winger.

You're the one insulting. Not me.
You are a living insult at the moment...the actualized embodiment of the word insult right now I tell ya. Lol

Ever heard of the ignore list? You're on it.

Playing dumb huh?

What about small boys? They also use men's bathrooms

So, men aren't concerned with trannies using the men's restrooms, or gay people, or pervs, or anyone else, and yet they have open pee areas.

Women's bathrooms don't have open pee areas, and all of a sudden you're worried about this?
I answered that in the post you just responded to.

Playing dumb huh?

Frigidweirdo -Would you agree that anybody deciding they were transgendered should be allowed to use the bathroom of their preference?

Not necessarily, no.

To be honest I'm not made up on this whole issue. It's a difficult one.

The best solution to me seems to be a three way bathroom system. Male, female, other...

Liberalism attracts sleazy, low-life people. Respectable people must overcome the discomfort of seeing such stories in the main stream media (liberal bulletin board).

What I don't get in this whole mess is the fact that you have one boy that can't handle seeing male genitalia in a locker room, so 40 girls have to get over it. Seems to me it would be simpler to tell the boy to get over it. How about a girl that's been abused? I guess she'll just have to get over it as well.

Where have you been for the last 50 years? The sight of a male's penis is not exactly going result in fainting spells in the girl's locker rooms today. However, don't worry the chance of your daughter seeing a male penis in the locker room is pretty slim since Obama's directive only applies to transgender students, less than one per thousand plus that student is most likely going to change in a stall.
There are no changing stalls in the men's lockerrooms at the YMCA. And we all shower together in a common shower room.

I believe the OP mentioned locker rooms, where the patrons disrobe in public areas. Difficult to shield those deserving our protection and their privacy from the spectacle of some guy's junk flopping in the breeze.

I'm confused. Girls's bathrooms have separate areas for peeing. Girls probably don't see other girls's vaginas, so why would they see penises in a girls bathroom?
Your reading comprehension is a little off. Read it again.

No, my reading comprehension isn't off.

I just made a point, that is a perfectly valid point. Go on, why don't you have a try answering it?

Are you kidding me?? wtf? Screw these nutbars. No, just NO. People need to push back hard and refuse to go along with this insane bullshit.
Absolutely. It's time the sane people took control of the asylum. NORMAL people need to assert their "rights". Screw that .01% (estimated) of the population who are deluded and like to pretend to be their mothers, sisters, brothers, fathers, grandmothers...or what the hell ever. You go to the facilities that your natural-born, biological plumbing entitles you to. Uncomfortable? Feeling picked on? Grab the pair you're given, "man" up and stand up for yourself. Quite making the real women and girls feel uncomfortable. Freaks!

I haven't read enough of your posts, was that sincere or sarcastic?
sincere, I'm tired of bending over backwards and compromising the safety and expectations of privacy of at least half the human race just to accommodate the delusions of very few.

There are no changing stalls in the men's lockerrooms at the YMCA. And we all shower together in a common shower room.
Every Y I have been in has a men's restroom connecting to it or a part of the locker room. The one I go to now has private shower stalls.

Forum List

Back