NC Newspaper: Young Girls Must Overcome “Discomfort” of Seeing Naked Male Genitalia in Locker Rooms

Liberals want perverts in with kids because liberals hate kids even their own. Thats the best boogey man story you can come up with?

LOL you gotta admit , some of your brethren liberals have never met a loon they wouldn't defend (well unless that loon is a Christian, then they want that motherfucker killed b/c his thoughts are a danger to our very country)

Oh I agree, there is someone who will defend anything. But those people arent the norm. But thats how you demonize. You take one extreme and then claim thats the idea of everyone. Dont bother asking because then they'd have to go from accusation mode to explanation mode.

Explanation mode is never working for them tho

Liberals want perverts in with kids because liberals hate kids even their own. Thats the best boogey man story you can come up with?
Why else would you allow grown ment to shower and use the bathroom with your young boys and girls? Liberals do not value children.

Why else would you allow grown ment to shower and use the bathroom with your young boys and girls? Liberals do not value children.

Not because everyone has to take a shit somewhere. We're using bodily functions as a cover for molestation! Because why?

I have kids, liberals have kids...oh but Liberals want them touched because people have to shit in one of the 2 bathrooms.

I'll be you: You want little boys to be molested, why else would you want them in the mens room?

I'm confused. Girls's bathrooms have separate areas for peeing. Girls probably don't see other girls's vaginas, so why would they see penises in a girls bathroom?
Your reading comprehension is a little off. Read it again.

No, my reading comprehension isn't off.

I just made a point, that is a perfectly valid point. Go on, why don't you have a try answering it?

The point of the editorial frigidweirdo is that girls need to get used to seeing male junk in the bathroom. They have already torn down the stalls, so to speak.

But why would they see male "junk" in the bathroom? The point I'm making (and I'm not the editorial) is that they wouldn't anyway. They could have mixed bathrooms and they still wouldn't see penises.
there are mixed bathrooms, one women and one men. It seems quite simple.

Not because everyone has to take a shit somewhere. We're using bodily functions as a cover for molestation! Because why?

I have kids, liberals have kids...oh but Liberals want them touched because people have to shit in one of the 2 bathrooms.

I'll be you: You want little boys to be molested, why else would you want them in the mens room?
Why?

Why?

Thats what I'm asking you:

Why do you want trannies in the mens room unless your goal was to have them molest little boys?

Why?

Thats what I'm asking you:

Why do you want trannies in the mens room unless your goal was to have them molest little boys?
Then why do you want them in the little girls room. And of course you completely skip the part about pedophiles ready and able to take advantage of obama's insanity. Obama does not worry about his privileged black girls does he?

The transgendered are just being used as the beard. The real intent is to get pedophiles alone with children. That's why liberal media like Salon is having so many sympathetic pieces towards pedos.

If you really think that people are just being all uptight for no reason, then just stop some random Dad on the street and tell him that you think his ten year old daughter should get comfortable with nude adult men in her changing and locker room and showers. Take his advice.
You have a mind for chess, Tipsy.

Your reading comprehension is a little off. Read it again.

No, my reading comprehension isn't off.

I just made a point, that is a perfectly valid point. Go on, why don't you have a try answering it?

The point of the editorial frigidweirdo is that girls need to get used to seeing male junk in the bathroom. They have already torn down the stalls, so to speak.

But why would they see male "junk" in the bathroom? The point I'm making (and I'm not the editorial) is that they wouldn't anyway. They could have mixed bathrooms and they still wouldn't see penises.
They will when a perv backs some ten year old up against a wall and rubs up against her.

Okay, boys can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Gay men can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Male pedophiles can go into a bathroom where there are urinals.

Little boys, gay men, pedophiles, straight men etc etc can all whip their penis out and pee into a urinal.

Now, if you have a problem with a situation where a person with a penis can enter a bathroom that DOES NOT HAVE URINALS, and where everyone pees in an enclosed space where no one can see them, except maybe their feet, then why don't you have a problem with bathrooms with URINALS and with kids whipping out their penises and peeing in a non-enclosed space.

Because, really, I'm having a hard time trying to understand some people's idea on this one right now.
wow, so I see you still don't understand. wow.

Little boys have penis that is where they belong, anyone else with one is also welcomed. And certain individuals must maintain distance from areas where there are children. so not sure your issue.

They will when a perv backs some ten year old up against a wall and rubs up against her.

Okay, boys can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Gay men can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Male pedophiles can go into a bathroom where there are urinals.

Little boys, gay men, pedophiles, straight men etc etc can all whip their penis out and pee into a urinal.

Now, if you have a problem with a situation where a person with a penis can enter a bathroom that DOES NOT HAVE URINALS, and where everyone pees in an enclosed space where no one can see them, except maybe their feet, then why don't you have a problem with bathrooms with URINALS and with kids whipping out their penises and peeing in a non-enclosed space.

Because, really, I'm having a hard time trying to understand some people's idea on this one right now.
Pervs won't be peeing. They will be hanging out like the perv at Moorpark high school. Just get naked and be a weenie wagger.
This Frigid guy or gal or thing....whatever...is playing dumb. You can't really be this gullible and clueless? Can you?

Playing dumb huh?

So, pointing out that pervs can go into male bathrooms and perv on people, but that seems to not be a problem. But being able to do it in the girls' bathroom, where they don't have urinals but they have cubicals, somehow that's wrong.

You think this is playing dumb?
wow, simply wow. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

The transgendered are just being used as the beard. The real intent is to get pedophiles alone with children.

:lmao::lol: And they want to eat puppies, kill Santa, loathe Rainbows, despise sunshine :lol:
Considering the retard in NC pushing this stupidity is a pedophile, tipsy is 100% correct. Stupid libtard!!!!

Whoa wait, a pedo is defending his pedo-ness? Wow, thats surprising. Actually its not, what is surprising is taking this guys opinion as being a serious one.

Why did you want trannies in the restroom with little boys? To molest them?
if it is his gender, why not?
latest

The transgendered are just being used as the beard. The real intent is to get pedophiles alone with children.

:lmao::lol: And they want to eat puppies, kill Santa, loathe Rainbows, despise sunshine :lol:
Considering the retard in NC pushing this stupidity is a pedophile, tipsy is 100% correct. Stupid libtard!!!!

Whoa wait, a pedo is defending his pedo-ness? Wow, thats surprising. Actually its not, what is surprising is taking this guys opinion as being a serious one.
Tell that to obuthole and his dyke AG.

Salon took it seriously enough to publish it. That shows your camp's degenerate wing is influential, real and dangerous.

Stop worrying about the fringe rightists and check your own circle.

Okay here's the bottom line. Trannies want to use girls rest room because they are not comfortable in the men's room right? But you assholes expect women and little girls to be comfortable with men in the girls room? Wtf kind of stupid logic is that bullshit?

Those arguing about molestation are stupid. A molester is going to molest, they aren't going to stop at the door and say "uh oh this is a girl's restroom I planned on molesting a little girl today, but that room is clearly marked girls only , so I won't be going in there"

That's just stupid.

The REAL argument is this.

I shouldn't have to worry that my child is going to see someone of the opposite sex exposed when using a public bathroom simply to make a few weirdos feel comfortable. I'm not comfortable allowing that, and I have just been told that my comfort is not as important as another person's.

And those screaming about civil rights can just shut the fuck right up. You don't have a civic right to pee in the wrong bathroom, and no matter how much surgery you get it will always be the wrong bathroom.

But ultimately, the solution is a third bathroom marked "non gender"

Forum List

Back