NC Newspaper: Young Girls Must Overcome “Discomfort” of Seeing Naked Male Genitalia in Locker Rooms

Okay here's the bottom line. Trannies want to use girls rest room because they are not comfortable in the men's room right? But you assholes expect women and little girls to be comfortable with men in the girls room? Wtf kind of stupid logic is that bullshit?
They don't care about logic. They will say and do whatever to get their way.

Those arguing about molestation are stupid. A molester is going to molest, they aren't going to stop at the door and say "uh oh this is a girl's restroom I planned on molesting a little girl today, but that room is clearly marked girls only , so I won't be going in there"

That's just stupid.

The REAL argument is this.

I shouldn't have to worry that my child is going to see someone of the opposite sex exposed when using a public bathroom simply to make a few weirdos feel comfortable. I'm not comfortable allowing that, and I have just been told that my comfort is not as important as another person's.

And those screaming about civil rights can just shut the fuck right up. You don't have a civic right to pee in the wrong bathroom, and no matter how much surgery you get it will always be the wrong bathroom.

But ultimately, the solution is a third bathroom marked "non gender"
We agree

Those arguing about molestation are stupid. A molester is going to molest, they aren't going to stop at the door and say "uh oh this is a girl's restroom I planned on molesting a little girl today, but that room is clearly marked girls only , so I won't be going in there"

That's just stupid.

I shouldn't have to worry that my child is going to see someone of the opposite sex exposed when using a public bathroom simply to make a few weirdos feel comfortable. I'm not comfortable allowing that, and I have just been told that my comfort is not as important as another person's.

And those screaming about civil rights can just shut the fuck right up. You don't have a civic right to pee in the wrong bathroom, and no matter how much surgery you get it will always be the wrong bathroom.

We agree

Congratulations on being right :D

That's just stupid.

We agree

That's just stupid.

We agree

I've been right on this for years. Before it got this far, I called it.

Can't wait for the documentary

"Changing with Mr. Snuffalupagus"

That's just stupid.

We agree

The sad thing is both idiotic sides are arguing against each other on two topics

Liberals believe law breakers will break the law regardless so a law mandating that perverts stay out of the wrong bathroom won't prevent molestation, but then some how the morons believe more gun laws will prevent criminals from committing violence with guns.

Meanwhile stupid conservatives believe that gender neutral bathrooms would cause more molestation but more gun laws wouldn't prevent gun crimes.

Once again, two retards of the same coin.

Yes, the thought of male genitalia in girls’ locker rooms – and vice versa – might be distressing to some. But the battle for equality has always been in part about overcoming discomfort – with blacks sharing facilities, with gays sharing marriage – then realizing that it was not nearly so awful as some people imagined.

This is that bullshit lol. My goodness, there is one person out there with an opinion thats stupid.

Ask any progressive if they agree with this. Hell, ask all of them and see what you find out.

I feel a great need to clarify, here, where a quote is being attributed to me in a manner that is misleading.

The following text…

Yes, the thought of male genitalia in girls’ locker rooms – and vice versa – might be distressing to some. But the battle for equality has always been in part about overcoming discomfort – with blacks sharing facilities, with gays sharing marriage – then realizing that it was not nearly so awful as some people imagined.

…is not mine, and I do not agree with it. I was quoting it from the article in the OP, with the intent of illustrating just how depraved and absurd the position taken by that article is.

Okay here's the bottom line. Trannies want to use girls rest room because they are not comfortable in the men's room right? But you assholes expect women and little girls to be comfortable with men in the girls room? Wtf kind of stupid logic is that bullshit?

If your fear is molestation then why do you want them in the boys room?

If your fear is molestation then why do you want them in the boys room?

I say we have a pedophile restroom where we mix arsinic in with the dish soap.

Liberals believe law breakers will break the law regardless so a law mandating that perverts stay out of the wrong bathroom won't prevent molestation,

Wait what? When was the keep pedos out of the other genders bathroom bill introduced? And who opposed it?

Liberals believe law breakers will break the law regardless so a law mandating that perverts stay out of the wrong bathroom won't prevent molestation,

Wait what? When was the keep pedos out of the other genders bathroom bill introduced? And who opposed it?

I said perverts , not pedos.

Pervert is of course subjective.

Ok, when did anyone present or oppose that bill?

That's what I want to know. Some allege that that is what the NC bill does, but it doesn't. So what's all the hubbub , bub?

The sad thing is both idiotic sides are arguing against each other on two topics

Liberals believe law breakers will break the law regardless so a law mandating that perverts stay out of the wrong bathroom won't prevent molestation, but then some how the morons believe more gun laws will prevent criminals from committing violence with guns.

Meanwhile stupid conservatives believe that gender neutral bathrooms would cause more molestation but more gun laws wouldn't prevent gun crimes.

Once again, two retards of the same coin.

False comparison.

For one thing, no weapon, in the hands of a decent, law-abiding citizen, violate's any other person's rights, or poses any unreasonable risk to any other person, unless that other person acts in a manner that would give the law-abiding citizen just cause to use that weapon. Liberals are afraid of allowing law-abiding citizens to be armed, for exactly the reason that they have desires and intentions, which, if acted on, would give law-abiding citizens just cause to use these weapons against them. And for very good reason, the Constitution affirms the right of citizens to possess arms.

A creepy male pervert in a women's restroom or dressing room is a direct violation of the privacy and safety of girls and women. It's not merely an increased opportunity for a violation; it is a violation in itself.

There is no direct comparison between a pervert's right to use the opposite sex's facilities,and a citizen's right to keep and bear arms. A more apt comparison would be between the pervert's right to the oppose sex's facilities, and some twisted interpretation of the Second Amendment which somehow includes a “right” to handle and discharge one's firearms in a manner that needlessly and unjustly creates danger and harm to others.

Libtards have no logic.

Where have you been for the last 50 years? The sight of a male's penis is not exactly going result in fainting spells in the girl's locker rooms today. However, don't worry the chance of your daughter seeing a male penis in the locker room is pretty slim since Obama's directive only applies to transgender students, less than one per thousand plus that student is most likely going to change in a stall.

What about 10 years from now when kids start going along with all this because they know nothing different?

Now those are some pretty dumb statements. Seeing a penis today does not make a girl a slut. In fact, most kids see penises in sex education often in elementary schools. Furthermore a transgender male does not show off their penis. They try to hide there genitals.

They don't have to "show off" for their penis to be plain and obvious as day.

You say that they all try to hide it, and you speak for them all?

Forum List

Back