NC Newspaper: Young Girls Must Overcome “Discomfort” of Seeing Naked Male Genitalia in Locker Rooms

I'm confused. Girls's bathrooms have separate areas for peeing. Girls probably don't see other girls's vaginas, so why would they see penises in a girls bathroom?
Your reading comprehension is a little off. Read it again.

No, my reading comprehension isn't off.

I just made a point, that is a perfectly valid point. Go on, why don't you have a try answering it?

The point of the editorial frigidweirdo is that girls need to get used to seeing male junk in the bathroom. They have already torn down the stalls, so to speak.

But why would they see male "junk" in the bathroom? The point I'm making (and I'm not the editorial) is that they wouldn't anyway. They could have mixed bathrooms and they still wouldn't see penises.
there are mixed bathrooms, one women and one men. It seems quite simple.

Seems simple, so how did you make it so complicated? I don't understand what you mean.

No, my reading comprehension isn't off.

I just made a point, that is a perfectly valid point. Go on, why don't you have a try answering it?

The point of the editorial frigidweirdo is that girls need to get used to seeing male junk in the bathroom. They have already torn down the stalls, so to speak.

But why would they see male "junk" in the bathroom? The point I'm making (and I'm not the editorial) is that they wouldn't anyway. They could have mixed bathrooms and they still wouldn't see penises.
They will when a perv backs some ten year old up against a wall and rubs up against her.

Okay, boys can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Gay men can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Male pedophiles can go into a bathroom where there are urinals.

Little boys, gay men, pedophiles, straight men etc etc can all whip their penis out and pee into a urinal.

Now, if you have a problem with a situation where a person with a penis can enter a bathroom that DOES NOT HAVE URINALS, and where everyone pees in an enclosed space where no one can see them, except maybe their feet, then why don't you have a problem with bathrooms with URINALS and with kids whipping out their penises and peeing in a non-enclosed space.

Because, really, I'm having a hard time trying to understand some people's idea on this one right now.
wow, so I see you still don't understand. wow.

Little boys have penis that is where they belong, anyone else with one is also welcomed. And certain individuals must maintain distance from areas where there are children. so not sure your issue.

So, a pedophile with a penis is welcome to stand next to a little boy with a penis.

But a gay man who isn't interested in seeing naked women or girls isn't welcome in a bathroom with individual cubicles?

Wow, fucking, wow, wow, wow, yeah, I still don't get it no matter how many "wows" you decided to say.

They will when a perv backs some ten year old up against a wall and rubs up against her.

Okay, boys can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Gay men can go into a bathroom where there are urinals. Male pedophiles can go into a bathroom where there are urinals.

Little boys, gay men, pedophiles, straight men etc etc can all whip their penis out and pee into a urinal.

Now, if you have a problem with a situation where a person with a penis can enter a bathroom that DOES NOT HAVE URINALS, and where everyone pees in an enclosed space where no one can see them, except maybe their feet, then why don't you have a problem with bathrooms with URINALS and with kids whipping out their penises and peeing in a non-enclosed space.

Because, really, I'm having a hard time trying to understand some people's idea on this one right now.

Little boys have penis that is where they belong, anyone else with one is also welcomed. And certain individuals must maintain distance from areas where there are children. so not sure your issue.

So, a pedophile with a penis is welcome to stand next to a little boy with a penis.

But a gay man who isn't interested in seeing naked women or girls isn't welcome in a bathroom with individual cubicles?

Wow, fucking, wow, wow, wow, yeah, I still don't get it no matter how many "wows" you decided to say.
If you're interested in protecting children in rest rooms, you should support abolishing separate restrooms for men and women. They are not needed and more importantly they are not safe.

Here's the deal, the issue backfired on liberals big time but they still have their ace in the hole (no pun intended) with the liberal (sissie?) men who run the media. It's insulting to girls and women and that's the intent.
Just as Target is taking a $20B dump in value, so will the Democrats find America is going to dump them for pushing men into women's restrooms. They've pushed their fucking social engineering too far once again.

Why do we have to reeducate the willfully idjits? Pedophilia is illegal and he is taking chances in the men's room with boys. A gay man has a dick. Why should little girls be forced to see it? Liberals are making that legal. Legalizing pedophilia will be next on the agenda. Decent people are fighting back and liberal rule over us is coming to an end.

Let's put the obama girls in a bathroom FIRST with a couple big swingin' dicks and see how the kenyan muslim likes it.
I think he would like it. I made a thread about why he might would like it. No liberal wanted to comment on it. See here and post a comment:

Did Obama's Trangender Nanny In Indonesia Influence Him And Now America Is Paying The Price For It?

Let's put the obama girls in a bathroom FIRST with a couple big swingin' dicks and see how the kenyan muslim likes it.
I think he would like it. I made a thread about why he might would like it. No liberal wanted to comment on it. See here and post a comment:

Did Obama's Trangender Nanny In Indonesia Influence Him And Now America Is Paying The Price For It?
Good find, sir! Never heard if this story.

Thank you. I knew about it but it does raise a good question why Obama is pro transgender.

Okay here's the bottom line. Trannies want to use girls rest room because they are not comfortable in the men's room right? But you assholes expect women and little girls to be comfortable with men in the girls room? Wtf kind of stupid logic is that bullshit?

What is leftist logic bullshit, Alex.

Gotta bookmark that and post it on facebook.

Good find.

Thank you. I knew about it but it does raise a good question why Obama is pro transgender.
The answer is that Bathhouse Barry is a charter member of the limp wristed LBGTQ faction.

Yee haw!

obama-jpg.75072

x240-pJi.jpg.cf.jpg

th

The answer is that Bathhouse Barry is a charter member of the limp wristed LBGTQ faction.
I bet Barry is the passive one in the bedroom with Mitchell.

Forum List

Back