NC school cancels wax museum after several kids wanted to dress up.....as....

What's funny about genocide, Odium?
Killing a jew is like stepping on a cockroach to me. I have no emotions other than good another disgusting vile bug gone. Jews are parasites.
The man massacred four million people. What the hell is wrong with you?

35 million died in democide, although there have been others that have said it is between 40-50 million.

The holocaust and concentration camps killed relatively 12 million, with 6 million being Jews.
Muh Holohoax!

So, you mad Hitler didn't do enough?
Precisely. :) It is what it is. At least he had the brains and guts to fight the Jew. He lost but the world will know he was correct one day and the job will get done completely next time.

I think he was a coward who put a bullet in his head when times got tough.
Any leader would do same thing. Better to take your own life if the cause is lost than to stay alive get captured and used as a side show for the war criminal allies to put on some show trial.

Not sure I understand the Jew hate.

Israel is fucked up and all, and there are a lot of rich Jewish douchebags. Every group has their basket of deplorables though.

Jews, blacks, Muslims and Mexicans. Odium needs a scapegoat for whatever is wrong with his life.
Jews run things the rest are just puppets....I can be allies with Muslims we hate the same people. :). I would suggest doing some research and learning but you can't red pill a brain full of shit so why bother.

Its 4 million now? I don't care what he did. He IS a historical figure. Which is what they were told to dress up as. Stalin did the same thing hell he had MORE people killed than Hitler. As did Mao. Bet those would have been fine.

Seeing it is the South the more appropriate historical figure would have been Tecumseh Sherman....

Hitler was a punk compare to Tecumseh Sherman!

Hell Hitler was a punk period and a terrible historical figure except to the deranged in the head...
Sherman was a war criminal and thug. Hitler was the greatest political leader the white race has ever known! Your approval is not needed nor asked for.

Killing a jew is like stepping on a cockroach to me. I have no emotions other than good another disgusting vile bug gone. Jews are parasites.
35 million died in democide, although there have been others that have said it is between 40-50 million.

The holocaust and concentration camps killed relatively 12 million, with 6 million being Jews.
Muh Holohoax!

Precisely. :) It is what it is. At least he had the brains and guts to fight the Jew. He lost but the world will know he was correct one day and the job will get done completely next time.

Any leader would do same thing. Better to take your own life if the cause is lost than to stay alive get captured and used as a side show for the war criminal allies to put on some show trial.

Nice excuse, it's weak and cowardly.

Israel is fucked up and all, and there are a lot of rich Jewish douchebags. Every group has their basket of deplorables though.

Jews, blacks, Muslims and Mexicans. Odium needs a scapegoat for whatever is wrong with his life.
Jews run things the rest are just puppets....I can be allies with Muslims we hate the same people. :). I would suggest doing some research and learning but you can't red pill a brain full of shit so why bother.

Look at this, Odium and ISIS, what a team.

Its 4 million now? I don't care what he did. He IS a historical figure. Which is what they were told to dress up as. Stalin did the same thing hell he had MORE people killed than Hitler. As did Mao. Bet those would have been fine.

Seeing it is the South the more appropriate historical figure would have been Tecumseh Sherman....

Hell Hitler was a punk period and a terrible historical figure except to the deranged in the head...
Sherman was a war criminal and thug. Hitler was the greatest political leader the white race has ever known! Your approval is not needed nor asked for.

Sherman was a war criminal and Hitler ( The one nut punk bitch ) was the greatest leader of the white race!?!

Had Stalin only been Nazi and not a filthy commie then you would be writing about him...

Oh, if you don't want the opinion about your bitch boy then don't post about him!

Muh Holohoax!

So you're a coward...

Commit suicide so you can not face your accusers of the crimes you are being accused of...

Muh Holohoax!

No one cares about your opinion jew. :)

Very telling that you think ALL Muslims are ISIS.

Sherman was a war criminal and Hitler ( The one nut punk bitch ) was the greatest leader of the white race!?!

Had Stalin only been Nazi and not a filthy commie then you would be writing about him...

Oh, if you don't want the opinion about your bitch boy then don't post about him!
Stalin was a great strong leader but he was a commie scum. Oh and fuck you and your goof dick opinion. :)
Muh Holohoax!

So you're a coward...

Commit suicide so you can not face your accusers of the crimes you are being accused of...

Fighting for your race is no crime. Again Cry about it jew.

Stalin was a great strong leader but he was a commie scum. Oh and fuck you and your goof dick opinion. :)

So you're a coward...

I think the Muslims you're talking about are ISIS. I think you should go join them and stop leaching off our country.

Stalin was a great strong leader but he was a commie scum.

I have been saying this about Donald supporters.

When the backwards fascists begin siding with your candidate, that is the first red flag.... among the million other red flags.

So you're a coward...

Awww, I am not the one upset about some school canceling an event because four kids wanted to dress up as some punk ass bitch that was high all the time and had one damn nut...

Oh and before you write something stupid I really do not care if the kids dressed up as your bitch boy, Stalin, Mao, or the KKK either...

The thing that is funny to me is you crying about how it is unfair!

Fuck Hitler!

Tecumseh Sherman would be considered a war criminal by all accounts. All accounts being the geneva convention.

You know, I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, Hitler was a very bad person and did some atrocious things. On the other hand, he is a very important historical figure and we should remember him and what he did, as well as how he came into power so we don't repeat the same mistake.

I mean hell..................in 1938, TIME magazine put him on the cover as man of the year because of the way he was rising to political fame. In 1938, he was considered to be a great man. It was only later when he became mad with power that he became the evil icon that he is today.

Well...................the teacher DID say to pick a historical figure, and no restrictions were placed on the project, so the children should be able to pick whatever one they wish.

However................they should also have their projects and presentations looked over very closely by the teachers and parents, as well as be told to describe not only why he was great, but also have a strong emphasis on why he is vilified by the world today.

They are parasites. Blood suckers. They LEACH off the life blood of others.

You are confusing us with vampires.

vampire_1.jpg

Wow, what made them people think that Hitler wouldn't be considered when he just might be the most unforgettable historical figure considering all that he is guilty of?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back