NC up a creek

Not to the bathroom they ID with. When you come out of the closet and let the world know you are transgender you can go into the womens restroom. BTW when did Vicky Secret get a locker room?

What difference does it make? If a man thinks he's a woman and still has his package he can still use the men's room to do his business. Why is that an issue?
Its not an issue. Whats an issue is trying to keep that transgender man from using the female restroom he ID's with.

His desire to do this is putting others at risk. I'd like to drive 80mph on my commute home. I identify with faster speeds and it's my car. But doing so puts others at risk. We don't always get what we want. He can still relieve himself. No one is denying him that. This isn't like sit on the back of the bus because you're black. It's use the restroom 50% of the population uses.
How is his desire to use the restroom putting others at risk?

How is using the men's room putting anyone at risk?
It isnt so why did you claim his desire to use the womens rest room was putting someone at risk?

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is a cabinet-level agency responsible for enforcing the laws of the United States federal government.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard
so are you saying the DOJ has authority over States?
I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

Then how can Colorado's pot laws be lawful?
The DOJ is nothing more than a political activist legal team.

>>The United States Department of Justice, also known as the Justice Department, is a federal executive department of the U.S. government, responsible for the enforcement of the law<<

Law against discrimination is their concern. NC bill is a violation of federal law

What difference does it make? If a man thinks he's a woman and still has his package he can still use the men's room to do his business. Why is that an issue?
Its not an issue. Whats an issue is trying to keep that transgender man from using the female restroom he ID's with.

His desire to do this is putting others at risk. I'd like to drive 80mph on my commute home. I identify with faster speeds and it's my car. But doing so puts others at risk. We don't always get what we want. He can still relieve himself. No one is denying him that. This isn't like sit on the back of the bus because you're black. It's use the restroom 50% of the population uses.

It isnt so why did you claim his desire to use the womens rest room was putting someone at risk?

So he should just use the men's room. Why is that an issue for him? Will his feelings be hurt? How is this in any way a civil rights issue?

So he should just use the men's room. Why is that an issue for him? Will his feelings be hurt? How is this in any way a civil rights issue?
You deflected from my question. Why did you claim him using the womens restroom was putting someone at risk.

Regardless of what happens, good for NC for standing up to political correctness running wild. It's about protecting women and children against predators. To bad Obama doesn't want to do this.

Democrats, promoting sexual predators. Vote Hillary, have a strange grown man in the restroom with your little girl.

Man at target was at the changing room, where attendants monitor, unlock the doors and give you tags for the number of items you have, not the bathroom.

You deflected from my question. Why did you claim him using the womens restroom was putting someone at risk.

I discussed that already in detail. Scroll back if you missed it. Talk about deflecting...

I discussed that already in detail. Scroll back if you missed it. Talk about deflecting...
No you never answered my question. You asked a question about the mens room. Stop deflecting and tell me why he would be putting someone at risk using the womens restroom.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is a cabinet-level agency responsible for enforcing the laws of the United States federal government.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard
I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

>>The United States Department of Justice, also known as the Justice Department, is a federal executive department of the U.S. government, responsible for the enforcement of the law<<

Law against discrimination is their concern. NC bill is a violation of federal law

No, it actually affirms federal law.

It's not

Best thing to do is take matters into your own hands. If a member of the opposite sex shows up in your rest room, kick them out.
Obviously you would end up getting your ass kicked and embarrassed.
By a GURL???
Yep. Matter of fact i know an 90lb japanese girl that would put Digital in traction for a couple of months.

90lbs? Is that one of the 5th graders you've been having sex with ?
Dont project your fantasies onto the rest of the board participants.

Ahh, got your feelings hurt and ran to a mod I see :laugh:

By a GURL???
Yep. Matter of fact i know an 90lb japanese girl that would put Digital in traction for a couple of months.

Not really. I just make it a practice of reporting cave chimps for every infraction I see them make.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

So , you support telling the DoJ to go after sanctuary cities? That's nice, now explain to us how giving businesses the power to decide who can use their restrooms violated the CRA of 1964.
Do I LOOK like an employee of the DOJ to you? How am I supposed to know? This thread has nothing to do with sanctuary cities, so don't confuse me. We'll see on Tuesday how close either of us got to being right. I'm not putting any money on it, either way.
The point is that they pull politically correct "laws" out of their asses and don't bother enforcing federal immigration law by going after santcuary cities. They do violate the law and people die due to their corruption.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

I am aware of what their function is

Transgender go through an extensive process and evaluation to begin living as a female/male.
If they have begun transition (hormones and/or surgery), they can legally change their gender and name. They have a right to be treated as that gender, including the use of the bathrooms.

regardless if the junk in the trunk

ID cards, perhaps. Birth certificates............ NO.

Once they legally change their gender, they should be legal to use bathrooms. They are living as that gender from that point.

Transgender are not just men in dresses.

How do you distinguish what gender a hermaphrodite is? They have a right to decide what they are, so should transgender be any different?

It would be like parents deciding what gender they wanted their child to be and then finding out they picked the wrong one.

People should take the time to learn about transgender not prejudge and persecute them.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

So , you support telling the DoJ to go after sanctuary cities? That's nice, now explain to us how giving businesses the power to decide who can use their restrooms violated the CRA of 1964.
Do I LOOK like an employee of the DOJ to you? How am I supposed to know? This thread has nothing to do with sanctuary cities, so don't confuse me. We'll see on Tuesday how close either of us got to being right. I'm not putting any money on it, either way.
The point is that they pull politically correct "laws" out of their asses and don't bother enforcing federal immigration law by going after santcuary cities. They do violate the law and people die due to their corruption.

Prejudice of blacks is now unconstitutional, so is sexual discrimination. Why should prejudice of transgender be any different?

We should treat all citizens as equals.

By a GURL???

He's very emotional, being raised by a woman causes him to throw sissy fits.

Transgender go through an extensive process and evaluation to begin living as a female/male.
If they have begun transition (hormones and/or surgery), they can legally change their gender and name. They have a right to be treated as that gender, including the use of the bathrooms.

regardless if the junk in the trunk

ID cards, perhaps. Birth certificates............ NO.

Once they legally change their gender, they should be legal to use bathrooms. They are living as that gender from that point.

Transgender are not just men in dresses.

How do you distinguish what gender a hermaphrodite is? They have a right to decide what they are, so should transgender be any different?

It would be like parents deciding what gender they wanted their child to be and then finding out they picked the wrong one.

People should take the time to learn about transgender not prejudge and persecute them.
Though a hermaphodite May have both sexual organs they also have a genetic dominance that determines the sex. A transgender has mental issues hence the high percentage of suicide rate.

Forum List

Back