NC up a creek

pot being illegal at the federal level is a strawman when talking about states rights and federal law? Are you fuckin stupid?
Or were you talking transgender bathroom issues in a thread about transgender bathroom issues?
Either way you look like a dumbfuck.
Youre question was a strawman. Specifically it was an example of a logical fallacy known as false equivalence. Basically your trying to compare an illegal event to someones civil rights. That always makes you look like a dunce when there are more intelligent people around.
what? Are you fuckin retarded?
Says the guy that cant read nor understands what false equivalence is. :laugh:

It's NOT a false equivalence dude, Federal law is supposed to trump state law, but in this case we have a federal agency picking and choosing which states to go after. There is no need to pretend anything different.
Its false equivalence moron. The feds go after the states that discriminate.

You stupid idiot, they SHOULD be going after cities and states that violate federal law.

Moron

pot being illegal at the federal level is a strawman when talking about states rights and federal law? Are you fuckin stupid?
Or were you talking transgender bathroom issues in a thread about transgender bathroom issues?
Either way you look like a dumbfuck.
Youre question was a strawman. Specifically it was an example of a logical fallacy known as false equivalence. Basically your trying to compare an illegal event to someones civil rights. That always makes you look like a dunce when there are more intelligent people around.
umm maybe you should read the thread again.. I don't know what else to tell you at this point.
Not needed. Comparing discrimination events to non discrimination events is false equivalence.
How is people using sex specific bathrooms discrimination?

It's NOT a false equivalence dude, Federal law is supposed to trump state law, but in this case we have a federal agency picking and choosing which states to go after. There is no need to pretend anything different.

You stupid idiot, they SHOULD be going after cities and states that violate federal law.

Moron
Dont be mad. Just show me another state discriminating against transgenders and the feds are not doing anything. Until then its false equivalence.
laugh.gif

umm maybe you should read the thread again.. I don't know what else to tell you at this point.
Not needed. Comparing discrimination events to non discrimination events is false equivalence.

Actually, as Pop23 pointed out telling a boy that claims to be a girl that he can use the girl's restroom but another boy that he can't would be discrimination, so to keep from discriminating you would have to let ANY boy use the girls restroom, and vice versa.

Liberals are retarded.

Moron
Dont be mad. Just show me another state discriminating against transgenders and the feds are not doing anything. Until then its false equivalence.
laugh.gif

Son, you are obviously stupid and continuing a discussion with you is pointless. Have a nice day.

Who said it was? I thought we were talking about the law that kept transgenders from using the restroom they ID'd with?

Actually, as Pop23 pointed out telling a boy that claims to be a girl that he can use the girl's restroom but another boy that he can't would be discrimination, so to keep from discriminating you would have to let ANY boy use the girls restroom, and vice versa.

Liberals are retarded.
Sounds like a unisex bathroom to me.

Who said it was? I thought we were talking about the law that kept transgenders from using the restroom they ID'd with?
what part of "sex designated" do you not understand? Sex is biology, not mental illness.

Understanding HB2: North Carolina’s newest law solidifies state’s role in defining discrimination

The state has long had laws regulating workplace discrimination, use of public accommodations, minimum wage standards and other business issues. The new law – known as HB2, the Charlotte bathroom bill or, more officially, as the Public Facilities Privacy and Security Act – makes it illegal for cities to expand upon those state laws, as more than a dozen cities had done including Charlotte, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham.

North Carolina’s new law sets a statewide definition of classes of people who are protected against discrimination: race, religion, color, national origin, age, handicap or biological sex as designated on a person’s birth certificate.

Does HB2 affect rights of people who aren’t gay or transgender?
Yes. The law limits how people pursue claims of discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, biological sex or handicap in state courts. The law also means a city or county cannot set a minimum wage standard for private employers.

Understanding HB2: North Carolina’s newest law solidifies state’s role in defining discrimination

what part of "sex designated" do you not understand? Sex is biology, not mental illness.
What I dont understand is why you didnt realize the thread is about keeping people from using the restroom they sexually ID'd with?

What I dont understand is why you didnt realize the thread is about keeping people from using the restroom they sexually ID'd with?
And wherever do people think transgender people have been doing all along, it's a bill to rile up the slackjaws for the Nov election

And wherever do people think transgender people have been doing all along, it's a bill to rile up the slackjaws for the Nov election
IKR? Its pretty sad how inconsiderate those mentally ill people are :ack-1:
Have to make a LAW that requires people to use the right restroom... Sad. What kind of dumbfuck cant read MALE or FEMALE?

Regardless of what happens, good for NC for standing up to political correctness running wild. It's about protecting women and children against predators. To bad Obama doesn't want to do this.

Women are more at threat from family and people they know.
Why are women more in danger than boys or men in their bathroom?

If a man is predator, no bathroom sign is going to stop them.

Prejudging a crime that was not committed without due process is wrong.

People might carry their ID card, but few i any walk around with a birth certificate. If their ID card has the transgenders identification used by the court, birth certificate should not matter. Once they begin the process and name change no one has a right to discriminate against them.

It was an impossible law and NC & co. got a major smack down.

WWJD? Not discriminate. Accept the social rejects, diseased and sinners and treat them as everyone else.

I could make almost every single one of your arguments into an argument against gun control.

Liberals are idiots.

Part of our liberties and rights.
Go for it.

There are some people that should not have guns. I might not think everyone should carry. I'm for gun safety and education................but we have a right to own arms and protect our homes and loved ones.

Father was military. He taught gun safety when I was young. We went hunting together. I lived years through war. I grew up around guns. Friends of family sold guns. When I first came to the US I worked for a sporting company making phone called on wholesale orders.

I've never treated them casually. I know what they can do to the human body. I was even forced to protect my family when my father was out of town............ the other person blinked and got the butt end to the head.

I served. I think all people should. Homes with small children need to take extra precaution. I think children, or appropriate age, should learn gun safety and use.

Criminals have the guns and good people should be denied?

Gun control should be to prevent criminals from getting guns, not the population as a whole.

Home should be a castle, not a prison due to fear.

Should we all walk the streets like the wild west? No

Do we all need military weapons? No

Do we have a right to protect ourselves? absolutely

Gun ownership should be a responsibility and treated with great respect.

We require a drives license to get behind the wheel of a car. Guns should be use with even more care.

You're such a bigot. That young man was just exercising his civil rights. How dare you imply the woman has a right to privacy. He also has a right to take some pictures of her naked body and go home and enjoy said photos.
So...you are not bright enough to know the difference between this HETERO male peeping tom and trans people just wanting to go to the bathroom. In fact, are you a supporter of MORE peeping toms like many of the RWrs here are?

Forum List

Back