NC up a creek

You're such a bigot. That young man was just exercising his civil rights. How dare you imply the woman has a right to privacy. He also has a right to take some pictures of her naked body and go home and enjoy said photos.
So...you are not bright enough to know the difference between this HETERO male peeping tom and trans people just wanting to go to the bathroom. In fact, are you a supporter of MORE peeping toms like many of the RWrs here are?

HAHA You are such a DUMBASS. What part about mixing the sexes in these rooms INVITES the perverts and gives them EASIER access don't you get??? Good Lord. By trying to accommodate a very small percentage of the population you're putting a much, much larger percentage of the population at risk from these perverts. Dude, this isn't fucking rocket science. Even YOU should be able to comprehend this. smh

Best thing to do is take matters into your own hands. If a member of the opposite sex shows up in your rest room, kick them out.
Obviously you would end up getting your ass kicked and embarrassed.

I doubt it. I'm a man, I don't use my butt as a death chamber for little animals that scurry around the floor of the forest.
That was an odd and random thought. I have suspicions you are not a man.

Best thing to do is take matters into your own hands. If a member of the opposite sex shows up in your rest room, kick them out.
Obviously you would end up getting your ass kicked and embarrassed.
By a GURL???
Yep. Matter of fact i know an 90lb japanese girl that would put Digital in traction for a couple of months.

90lbs? Is that one of the 5th graders you've been having sex with ?
Dont project your fantasies onto the rest of the board participants.

What ever happened to 'states rights'? ........ :dunno:
Constitution and fed trump states
Actually, the Constitution backs 'state's rights'.

But the federal government ignores the Constitution and makes up its own laws. ......... :cool:

Not to be prejudice and deny others their right. We have a right to equality. That mean bathroom access to transgenders.

If NC wants to carry on with the bigotry, they will loose funding and business. students will be hurt as will many with health insurance that is not private.

Seymour, Bragg, Lejeune, and Elizabeth bases might be relocated. All the businesses and people dependent on them will suffer.

Enough pain and the bill will be declared constitutional or rescinded.

Discrimination is not legal. How did the governor not know that? It is the same as sexual, racial, religious discrimination. Ignorants and RW evangelicals do not get preferential treatment to spread hate or persecution of LGBT.

But the federal government ignores the Constitution and makes up its own laws. ......... :cool:

Not to be prejudice and deny others their right. We have a right to equality. That mean bathroom access to transgenders.

They have bathroom access. Which is why their rights aren't being denied. Hell, I'd like to change in the women's locker room at the Victoria Secret photo shoots but I can't. What about MY civil rights???

They have bathroom access. Which is why their rights aren't being denied. Hell, I'd like to change in the women's locker room at the Victoria Secret photo shoots but I can't. What about MY civil rights???
Not to the bathroom they ID with. When you come out of the closet and let the world know you are transgender you can go into the womens restroom. BTW when did Vicky Secret get a locker room?

Not to the bathroom they ID with. When you come out of the closet and let the world know you are transgender you can go into the womens restroom. BTW when did Vicky Secret get a locker room?

What difference does it make? If a man thinks he's a woman and still has his package he can still use the men's room to do his business. Why is that an issue?

What difference does it make? If a man thinks he's a woman and still has his package he can still use the men's room to do his business. Why is that an issue?

Its not an issue. Whats an issue is trying to keep that transgender man from using the female restroom he ID's with.

Its not an issue. Whats an issue is trying to keep that transgender man from using the female restroom he ID's with.

His desire to do this is putting others at risk. I'd like to drive 80mph on my commute home. I identify with faster speeds and it's my car. But doing so puts others at risk. We don't always get what we want. He can still relieve himself. No one is denying him that. This isn't like sit on the back of the bus because you're black. It's use the restroom 50% of the population uses.

You're such a bigot. That young man was just exercising his civil rights. How dare you imply the woman has a right to privacy. He also has a right to take some pictures of her naked body and go home and enjoy said photos.
So...you are not bright enough to know the difference between this HETERO male peeping tom and trans people just wanting to go to the bathroom. In fact, are you a supporter of MORE peeping toms like many of the RWrs here are?

HAHA You are such a DUMBASS. What part about mixing the sexes in these rooms INVITES the perverts and gives them EASIER access don't you get??? Good Lord. By trying to accommodate a very small percentage of the population you're putting a much, much larger percentage of the population at risk from these perverts. Dude, this isn't fucking rocket science. Even YOU should be able to comprehend this. smh
Thank you for pretty much proving my point about you having trouble seeing the difference.

You want a man with a beard walking into the girls room or a woman walking into the boys room?

Transgenders have a right to use the bathroom of their identity.

His desire to do this is putting others at risk. I'd like to drive 80mph on my commute home. I identify with faster speeds and it's my car. But doing so puts others at risk. We don't always get what we want. He can still relieve himself. No one is denying him that. This isn't like sit on the back of the bus because you're black. It's use the restroom 50% of the population uses.
How is his desire to use the restroom putting others at risk?

Thank you for pretty much proving my point about you having trouble seeing the difference.

That was lame. C'mon, at least try and debate your ridiculous point.

How is his desire to use the restroom putting others at risk?

How is using the men's room putting anyone at risk?

Forum List

Back