🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NC: White Neighborhood Watch Vigilante Kills Black Man Returning from Party

"All the top Wall Street tycoons are raging Democrats" is a preposterous statement.

This neighborhood watch shit is stupid.

Watch your own fucking house and let other people watch theirs.

There you go again, pussy, wanting someone else to do your killing for you because you don't have the stones to do it yourself.
I am condemning murder, and you are cherishing it.
Which murder did I cherish, lying Leftist?
You cherish murder, when you me condemn for condemning it. You are one of the RC faith that mocks it with your postings.
I'm of the RC faith so I oppose murder and capital punishment. And I don't demand others kill for me like you do. My consistency in this matter is unimpeachable.
You do not follow or believe in a path of seamless life. If you mock me for condemning murder, then you cherish death.

you make shit up

I am condemning murder, and you are cherishing it.
You cherish murder, when you me condemn for condemning it. You are one of the RC faith that mocks it with your postings.
I'm of the RC faith so I oppose murder and capital punishment. And I don't demand others kill for me like you do. My consistency in this matter is unimpeachable.
You do not follow or believe in a path of seamless life. If you mock me for condemning murder, then you cherish death.
you make shit up
I happen to tell the truth. You don't.

Last edited:
I think you would have a hard time showing you had a reasonable fear of imminent death or serious bodily harm when you are barricaded in your garage with a loaded gun because there is a party across the street

if that was the case, you have an excellent point

local incident:

A group of kids were skateboarding in neighbors driveway. Homeowner returns from work and demands kids leave.
One of the kids goes home and tells his dad the homeowner pushed him.
Dad goes over to neighbors house and starts trashing the outside of the neighbors house.
The homeowner loads a shotgun and goes into living room. Angry dad throws lawn furniture through living room window.
Homeowner shoots dad through hole in window. Pellets enter dad's body in left side of torso.

Was this self defense?
Homeowner was arrested and charged with murder

What should homeowner have done?
call cops
wait to shoot until dad enters home, if dad stays outside and is arrested then sue dad's ass off

you make shit up
I happened to tell the truth. You don't.

you are a known lair

you make shit up

you are a known lair
He's also a known liar.

I think you would have a hard time showing you had a reasonable fear of imminent death or serious bodily harm when you are barricaded in your garage with a loaded gun because there is a party across the street

if that was the case, you have an excellent point

local incident:

A group of kids were skateboarding in neighbors driveway. Homeowner returns from work and demands kids leave.
One of the kids goes home and tells his dad the homeowner pushed him.
Dad goes over to neighbors house and starts trashing the outside of the neighbors house.
The homeowner loads a shotgun and goes into living room. Angry dad throws lawn furniture through living room window.
Homeowner shoots dad through hole in window. Pellets enter dad's body in left side of torso.

Was this self defense?
Homeowner was arrested and charged with murder

What should homeowner have done?
call cops
wait to shoot until dad enters home, if dad stays outside and is arrested then sue dad's ass off
Homeowner should have called police.

you make shit up

you are a known lair
Says a far right racist liar.

you make shit up

you are a known lair
He's also a known liar.
Says another far right racist liar.

The point here is the DA knows better than any of us right now in terms of the OP: he charged the guy with 1st degree murder and all the second guessing means nothing at this point.

The bigger points is that Americans have found the bottom line of acceptable common decencyt, and Comrade Trump and you guys have crossed, and you are going to overwhelmingly defeated.

Your power in American culture and society and government will recede quickly after the election.

Any person who murders another person from the shadows deserves the death penalty.
In a rational universe, you're quite right. But, in this Bizarro universe we seem to find ourselves in recently? I'm quite sure the story-spinners will be out shortly, spinning the narrative that, somehow, Thomas did something, said something, or looked in a certain way, that he brought it all on himself.
Have hope. He's been charged already so we're already ahead of the game. It seems to me that defending your property doesn't include the road in front of your house and speeding or even drag racing is not normally considered a capital offense. Shooting someone through a closed window with no warning is just plain cowardly.

Depends on the what the person is doing just outside that window.

As far as the road in front of my house, that also depends. If my vehicle is legally parked in the roadway and someone decides to do something I feel is threatening to me or my family, my state's laws extend my right to protect myself to an occupied vehicle. That means if I'm in it, despite it being in the roadway, and someone idiot makes the mistake of trying to do something I feel is threatening in or around that vehicle, I have the right to deal with it under the concept of the castle doctrine.
He was in his garage, not his vehicle. My assumption is, he also had a driveway attached to that garage, and his vehicles were somewhere on his property, in the garage or in the driveway. Interesting point of law, but it doesn't relate to this case at all.

In Raleigh, North Carolina, a white man who claimed he was on a neighborhood watch shot and killed a 20-year-old African-American man after telling the 911 dispatcher, "We got a bunch of hoodlums out here racing. I’m going outside to secure my neighborhood." Police say Chad Copley shot and killed 20-year-old Kouren-Rodney Bernard Thomas from inside his garage as Thomas was walking home from a party on Sunday. Copley has been charged with first-degree murder. The case recalls the killing of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin by neighborhood watch vigilante George Zimmerman.

I wonder how long it will take before the narratives start coming out about Thomas, portraying him a a "gang-banger thug" who clearly made Copley fear for his life, and justify his shooting him from the shadows in his garage...

There aren't any real facts presented in this article. Until we get more information, I wouldn't just assume he is guilty. He called the cops, murderers usually don't do that. I'd like to know where the guy was, was he in the street, or in his yard? Was there some altercation? Any witnesses?

Until we find out more, it sounds like just another race baiting article to stir up the blacks into a frenzy.
Actually, that's what white cowardly murderers do, in every incident when a white coward kills a black person, they're always on the phone about it.....in every case, the Fla. case where the coward killed a black kid for playing his music loud, the case where a car stopped and knocked on a door late at night for help, shot, cop called, etc....that's what cowards do when they kill us.......what I don't understand is why all the time, we have to die as a result of white fear?

In the Trayvon case, all Trayvon was SUPPOSEDLY doing was nothing and Zimmerman went after him. The court said otherwise.
My understanding of the Zimmerman/Martin incident is Zimmerman's neighborhood had experienced a number of burglaries and Zimmerman was a member of a volunteer Watch organization. When during his watch tour Zimmerman observed Martin behaving suspiciously, i.e., moving about in a manner which suggested he was casing for a burglary target, Zimmerman decided to follow Martin to observe him more closely.

Noticing that Zimmerman was following him, Martin ducked into a darkened driveway and confronted Zimmerman when he passed. After some brief but hostile questions by both parties Martin punched Zimmerman in the face, knocking him down. He then mounted Zimmerman and proceeded to punch him, causing Zimmerman to fear for his physical safety and resorting to deadly force he defended himself.

If that conflicts with other reported scenarios I will be interested in reading them.

Last edited:
In the Trayvon case, all Trayvon was SUPPOSEDLY doing was nothing and Zimmerman went after him. The court said otherwise.
My understanding of the Zimmerman/Martin incident is Zimmerman's neighborhood had experienced a number of burglaries and Zimmerman was a member of a volunteer Watch organization. When during his watch tour Zimmerman observed Martin behaving suspiciously, i.e., moving about in a manner which suggested he was casing for a burglary target, Zimmerman decided to follow Martin to observe him more closely.

Noticing that Zimmerman was following him, Martin ducked into a darkened driveway and confronted Zimmerman when he passed. After some brief but hostile questions by both parties Martin punched Zimmerman in the face, knocking him down. He then mounted Zimmerman and proceeded to punch him, causing Zimmerman to fear for his physical safety and resorting to deadly force to defend himself.

If that conflicts with other reported scenarios I will be interesting in reading them.
Zimmy was told to stand down and let the cops handle the shit, he didn't, he stalked this kid, the kid retaliated, Zimmy was getting his ass kicked and shot the kid....them is facts and Zimmy until the day he dies and meet Travon again, will confess the truth, cause living with it obviously is causing him distress....as it did OJ!! Its just a matter of time for him too.

In Raleigh, North Carolina, a white man who claimed he was on a neighborhood watch shot and killed a 20-year-old African-American man after telling the 911 dispatcher, "We got a bunch of hoodlums out here racing. I’m going outside to secure my neighborhood." Police say Chad Copley shot and killed 20-year-old Kouren-Rodney Bernard Thomas from inside his garage as Thomas was walking home from a party on Sunday. Copley has been charged with first-degree murder. The case recalls the killing of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin by neighborhood watch vigilante George Zimmerman.

I wonder how long it will take before the narratives start coming out about Thomas, portraying him a a "gang-banger thug" who clearly made Copley fear for his life, and justify his shooting him from the shadows in his garage...

There aren't any real facts presented in this article. Until we get more information, I wouldn't just assume he is guilty. He called the cops, murderers usually don't do that. I'd like to know where the guy was, was he in the street, or in his yard? Was there some altercation? Any witnesses?

Until we find out more, it sounds like just another race baiting article to stir up the blacks into a frenzy.
Actually, that's what white cowardly murderers do, in every incident when a white coward kills a black person, they're always on the phone about it.....in every case, the Fla. case where the coward killed a black kid for playing his music loud, the case where a car stopped and knocked on a door late at night for help, shot, cop called, etc....that's what cowards do when they kill us.......what I don't understand is why all the time, we have to die as a result of white fear?

when a black coward kills a white person there is usually more than one black coward involved

"when a black coward kills a white person there is usually more than one black coward involved" just as there were many many coward whites in lynching of blacks.

Forum List

Back