🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NCAA Football just around the corner

The Texas A & M Aggies will be a force to be reckoned with for the next three seasons.

Johnny Manziel is the real deal. A & M has been getting some fantastic recruits to go along with thier star QB.

Manziel is leaving for the NFL after this year. Im a huge Bama fan, so this next comment may be a little biased...but I think teams will have Johnny Football figured out this year

I agree. I think Saban & Smart have some plans for him in Sept.

Who cares????

Let's get this season started. Sooooo tired of baseball and golf!

I'll co-sign the baseball hating but today Mickleson has made a rather dramatic 4th day run in the British Open.

I play golf so it isn't so hard to watch. I learn a lot from watching the pros. Who wins isn't that big of a deal but when you play the same game on the same conditions as a professional you can take away a lot of useful 411 by seeing how the best at the game handle each shot. It's one of the few games where an amature plays on the same field with the same equipment as a professional. The only difference is that a guy like me might hit a shot as well as a pro one out of ten times. I have obviously never had to play under the pressure of a gallery and millions on the line but when I play with my friends we screw around making noises when the other guy is shooting. It is harder to concentrate on a drive when a couple of guys are making loud fart sounds on your back swing. :lol:

The Texas A & M Aggies will be a force to be reckoned with for the next three seasons.

Johnny Manziel is the real deal. A & M has been getting some fantastic recruits to go along with thier star QB.

Manziel is leaving for the NFL after this year. Im a huge Bama fan, so this next comment may be a little biased...but I think teams will have Johnny Football figured out this year

I might want to walk back my enthusiasm for Manziel. I based my respect for "Johnnie Football" on a few clips and not on the Heisman. The more I learn about Johnnie the less I like. His twitter efforts have been less than encouraging. The fact that he is a rich kid doesn't doesn't fit the mold of an athlete that needs a football program to "grow up" in either.

I predict that Manzeil will fuck up..fall on his face and his rich daddy will pick him up....dust him off...bail him out of jail ....and he will exit football disgraced. Winning the Heisman was probably the worst thing that could have happened to him. He is used to getting everything going his way. It won't always be like that. I doubt he will handle adversity well when it comes around...and it always does eventually.

I'm a bit concerned that Texas A&M might actually lose their budding star. Why hasn't the NCAA stepped in yet?

The kid is self destructing.

I might want to walk back my enthusiasm for Manziel. I based my respect for "Johnnie Football" on a few clips and not on the Heisman. The more I learn about Johnnie the less I like. His twitter efforts have been less than encouraging. The fact that he is a rich kid doesn't doesn't fit the mold of an athlete that needs a football program to "grow up" in either.

I predict that Manzeil will fuck up..fall on his face and his rich daddy will pick him up....dust him off...bail him out of jail ....and he will exit football disgraced. Winning the Heisman was probably the worst thing that could have happened to him. He is used to getting everything going his way. It won't always be like that. I doubt he will handle adversity well when it comes around...and it always does eventually.

I'm a bit concerned that Texas A&M might actually lose their budding star. Why hasn't the NCAA stepped in yet?

The kid is self destructing.

Live long enough and a few things and people rare up and repeat themselves. If it wasn't so tragic and repetative it would be funny how some people just don't get it even given all of the advantages you could imagine. How many of our gifted youth OD? The best advice one can pass on to the young is that "you are not bullit proof". Getting them to believe it is another story. :lol:

Young...dumb ...and full of cum...

He's the variety that gets drunk and takes his brand new porsche and wraps it around a telephone pole.

Lucky for him the telephone pole is becoming nearly extinct. Plenty of cable and power poles though... :eek:

Forum List

Back