Nearly 1 in 5 Obamacare waivers go to restaurants, nightclubs, hotels in Pelosi

No, no surprise to me. But you don't see even a little bit of shenanigans here? Really?

More employers have to apply for waivers in San Francisco because more employers provide health care to their employees because they are required to by city law. Read above post. There's no Shenanigans, its just more right wing conspiracy nut bullshit.

Maybe Big Nancy should have read the damn law before she voted for it, huh?

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

More employers have to apply for waivers in San Francisco because more employers provide health care to their employees because they are required to by city law. Read above post. There's no Shenanigans, its just more right wing conspiracy nut bullshit.

Have you been reading this thread?

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs...-so-you-can-find-out-what-it039#ixzz1MjOZX4TM

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Pelosi on health care: 'We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it...' | David Freddoso | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner
Do you have a point you're getting to?

And I never said Obamacare would be implemented overnight. No, really! But awesome strawman building on your part.

The law was rushed through. Badly. Pelosi said, "“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."

Horseshit. We have to debate the bill and understand what's in it BEFORE it becomes law.

Now, thanks to the utter incompetence of Democrats, we have to fix a lot of stuff.

Oops, now you're a liar too. Solid back peddle though when you couldn't prove the horse shit you were dishing out.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/167677-nearly-1-in-5-obamacare-waivers-go-to-restaurants-nightclubs-hotels-in-pelosi-6.html#post3653300

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/167677-nearly-1-in-5-obamacare-waivers-go-to-restaurants-nightclubs-hotels-in-pelosi-6.html#post3653324

Ooops...forgot about that one.

I was wrong. I apologize.

Okay, now that that is straightened out, are you prepared to admit that passing a law to find out what's in it is an astoundingly poor way to make laws?

You've got a really short memory. So now that we've cleared that up, you agree that no one ever promised this would be an overnight fix and thus waivers are part of the process of getting it implemented through 2014.

Sure what Pelosi said was dumb, but that is not what we're talking about you just decided to switch the conversation to that.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Pelosi on health care: 'We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it...' | David Freddoso | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner

Yes. For your benefit, I'll make it simple.

Nancy's an idiot. Those who vote for her are idiots. She is, however, just smart enough to use the Federal government to reward her supporters.

Okay, now that that is straightened out, are you prepared to admit that passing a law to find out what's in it is an astoundingly poor way to make laws?

You've got a really short memory. So now that we've cleared that up, you agree that no one ever promised this would be an overnight fix and thus waivers are part of the process of getting it implemented through 2014.

Sure what Pelosi said was dumb, but that is not what we're talking about you just decided to switch the conversation to that.

Do you also agree that Obamacare is a perfect example of how legislation should NOT be made?

Nancy's an idiot. Those who vote for her are idiots. She is, however, just smart enough to use the Federal government to reward her supporters.
Umm, hello? Have you read anything I've posted? Or are you just stupid? Here, I'll simplify it for you.

THERE ARE MORE EMPLOYERS IN SAN FRANSISCO THAT WOULD NEED TO APPLY FOR A WAIVER - HENCE - MORE WAIVERS APPLIED FOR AND GRANTED

Umm, hello? Have you read anything I've posted? Or are you just stupid? Here, I'll simplify it for you.

THERE ARE MORE EMPLOYERS IN SAN FRANSISCO THAT WOULD NEED TO APPLY FOR A WAIVER - HENCE - MORE WAIVERS APPLIED FOR AND GRANTED

God, you're in idiot. San Francisco doesn't have a special lock on employers who would like/think they need a waiver.

A Waiver is a political indulgence granted to cronies. It's very telling that so many of them have gone to unions.

THERE ARE MORE EMPLOYERS IN SAN FRANSISCO THAT WOULD NEED TO APPLY FOR A WAIVER - HENCE - MORE WAIVERS APPLIED FOR AND GRANTED [SIZE]

Say, did you ever get around to proving that, or do you think screeching like a howler monkey is sufficient proof?

God, you're in idiot. San Francisco doesn't have a special lock on employers who would like/think they need a waiver.

They have a city law requiring employers to provide a certain level of health care to their employees
! EMPLOYERS WHICH PROVIDE ZERO HEALTH CARE TO THEIR EMPLOYEES WOULD HAVE NO NEED TO SIGN A WAIVER SHIT FOR BRAINS. How can you be this stupid? How is that even POSSIBLE?

THERE ARE MORE EMPLOYERS IN SAN FRANSISCO THAT WOULD NEED TO APPLY FOR A WAIVER - HENCE - MORE WAIVERS APPLIED FOR AND GRANTED [SIZE]

Say, did you ever get around to proving that, or do you think screeching like a howler monkey is sufficient proof?

The San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO) requires medium and large-sized employers to spend a minimum amount per hour on healthcare for their employees who work in San Francisco.

Healthy San Francisco: Employers:**HCSO Compliance

Last edited:

The San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO) requires medium and large-sized employers to spend a minimum amount per hour on healthcare for their employees who work in San Francisco.

How many restaurants, night clubs, and hotels that employ 20 people or more do you think there are in SF?

Do you also agree that Obamacare is a perfect example of how legislation should NOT be made?

Nope.

How many restaurants, night clubs, and hotels that employ 20 people or more do you think there are in SF?

Seriously? An asston I'm thinking? All the restaurants I've ever worked in had 20 or more employees. And hotels, really, do you think there's no one else but the front desk guys?

Do you live in reality?

Last edited:
Daveman, you're embarrassing yourself now. Just stop replying for your own sake.

Nope.
So you want your representatives to make laws with no input from you whatsoever. You want to be a subject, not a citizen.

Didn't we have a revolution so we wouldn't have to put up with that shit?

Seriously? An asston I'm thinking? All the restaurants I've ever worked in had 20 or more employees. And hotels, really, do you think there's no one else but the front desk guys?

Do you live in reality?
I'm just asking. Anyway, it's clear you think there's nothing wrong going on here. Okay.

Forum List

Back