Nearly half of the U.S.’s homeless people live in one state: California

Where is Congress? The democrat majority in congress seems interested only in reversing the last presidential election. The democrat House Speaker apparently lives a couple of blocks from a sea of blue tarps over corpses living and dead and she seems oblivious to the problem in the district she represents.
homelessness is the countryss problem and the GOP caused it cutting mental health spending and infrastructure spending along with all other spending except defense. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share, super dupers.
Saint Ray Goon closed the mental institutions .

it is the same way all over the country here in give away to the rich GOP United States, the last 35 years now. When you spend half as much as you need to uninstall structure for 35 years this crap is what happens. See also cheap college and training have disappeared.
only republicans do that,right franco?...democrats dont cater to the wealthy,right?...lol...
Reagan Republicans have been cutting taxes on the rich for 35 years and wrecked the country. Democrats cater to the wealthy my ass. But Democratic wealthy people know you have to invest in America and Americans to have a healthy country which we don't.
Reagan Republicans have been cutting taxes on the rich for 35 years and wrecked the country.

That’s it! Run on America needs to return to the Carter years!
The country and the middle class did not fall apart under Carter. Brainwashed functional moron.
Tricky Dick did the damage to the worlds economic situation.
Tricky Dick did the damage to the worlds economic situation.

Yep, time to disband the EPA.

Yeah, freebies to illegals.
were i lived it was take care of the streets around Disneyland and the Anaheim Hills zip code....everyone elses streets?....we got ya on the repair list,as long as the funds hold out, we will get to you...otherwise?...see you next year....
it is the same way all over the country here in give away to the rich GOP United States, the last 35 years now. When you spend half as much as you need to uninstall structure for 35 years this crap is what happens. See also cheap college and training have disappeared.
only republicans do that,right franco?...democrats dont cater to the wealthy,right?...lol...
Reagan Republicans have been cutting taxes on the rich for 35 years and wrecked the country. Democrats cater to the wealthy my ass. But Democratic wealthy people know you have to invest in America and Americans to have a healthy country which we don't.
Reagan Republicans have been cutting taxes on the rich for 35 years and wrecked the country.

The Carter years were good and profitable ones for me.

were i lived it was take care of the streets around Disneyland and the Anaheim Hills zip code....everyone elses streets?....we got ya on the repair list,as long as the funds hold out, we will get to you...otherwise?...see you next year....

You. It’s only about you. Typical leftist.

Topic is Americans.

You. It’s only about you. Typical leftist.

Topic is Americans.
Obtuse un American ^^^^^^^

Where is Congress? The democrat majority in congress seems interested only in reversing the last presidential election. The democrat House Speaker apparently lives a couple of blocks from a sea of blue tarps over corpses living and dead and she seems oblivious to the problem in the district she represents.
homelessness is the countryss problem and the GOP caused it cutting mental health spending and infrastructure spending along with all other spending except defense. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share, super dupers.
What are the Bill #’s Pelosi is lining up for vote to improve mental healthcare in America so that I may support them?
Beats the hell out of me but we don't pass bills just to say we did like your propaganda Heroes.... Google it I am not your mother.

What are the Bill #’s Pelosi is lining up for vote to improve mental healthcare in America so that I may support them?
Beats the hell out of me but we don't pass bills just to say we did like your propaganda Heroes.... Google it I am not your mother.
There are none. YOUR Democrats refuse to make improvements to mental healthcare in America.

If only you could drop your defensive fear filled bubble and see that it is.

The homeless flock to San Francisco, a city I have much familiarity with and a history in, because the city indulges them
and the State pays them to (not literally but in effect they do).

It's like Disneyland for vagrants and junkies. Why would they leave and why do they flock to a place that is very very expensive to live in?

My daughter and son in law (who had a very good job with Lucas Arts video games and then an independent video company) got tired of the high costs (despite the fact she also had a job, with a big legal firm processing immigration cases) and moved away.

And at the same time they were leaving town the homeless camps were getting bigger and bigger. Tell me what I am missing?
Well I am short on time so all I will say is you are missing a lot of information about the veterans and mentally impaired who are homeless.
just yesterday on the local news,they were talking about the homeless in LA...the reporter said that 75% of the homeless in California are California residents,the rest from elsewhere....
They want to pretend that suddenly California has good weather so that’s why the homeless problem is so bad there.

California can’t even figure out how to fix potholes.
they know how to fix them,its just that there are other more "pressing" matters.....
Mainly free lunches in school for the kids. Which your propaganda machine calls welfare. What a joke you are.

Well I am short on time so all I will say is you are missing a lot of information about the veterans and mentally impaired who are homeless.
just yesterday on the local news,they were talking about the homeless in LA...the reporter said that 75% of the homeless in California are California residents,the rest from elsewhere....
They want to pretend that suddenly California has good weather so that’s why the homeless problem is so bad there.

they know how to fix them,its just that there are other more "pressing" matters.....
Mainly free lunches in school for the kids. Which your propaganda machine calls welfare. What a joke you are.
Government does not belong in the restaurant business, but it’s free welfare and healthcare and college to illegals is where the cost is.

There are none. YOUR Democrats refuse to make improvements to mental healthcare in America.
in other words the GOP refuses to compromise anywhere and blocks everything the Democrats want for 35 years now. Only the brainwashed make this possible.

Government does not belong in the restaurant business, but it’s free welfare and healthcare and college to illegals is where the cost is.
so make them legal for crying out loud and give us an ID card and enforce it. End this never-ending garbage. Welfare for illegals does not exist. Only the American citizens. Brainwashed functional moron....

Curse that sunshine, now we are defenseless. The sun is the apocolypse. The answer is easy. Ban the sun.

at least you have a sense of humor franco....

Saint Ray Goon closed the mental institutions .
Yeah. Once the ACLU got a court order.

The country and the middle class did not fall apart under Carter. Brainwashed functional moron.

Laughing%20at%20you-M.jpg

A typical lie from a Progressive Troll.

NO ONE had good years with an inflation rate of over 13 percent and 30-year mortgage rates exceeding EIGHTEEN PERCENT, and unemployment steadily increasing to 10 percent before the great President Ronald Reagan got things under control.

NO ONE had good years with an inflation rate of over 13 percent and 30-year mortgage rates exceeding EIGHTEEN PERCENT, and unemployment steadily increasing to 10 percent before the great President Ronald Reagan got things under control.
And we could really get down to the business of giving it all away to the richest and cutting services for everyone else....The worst inequality and upward Mobility ever is wonderful!!!

And we could really get down to the business of giving it all away to the richest and cutting services for everyone else....The worst inequality and upward Mobility ever is wonderful!!!
Despite the inflation, people's wealth and savings rates continued to rise.

Forum List

Back