Nearly half of the U.S.’s homeless people live in one state: California

If only your diagnosis and cure could be that straight forward and simple.
If only you could drop your defensive fear filled bubble and see that it is.

The homeless flock to San Francisco, a city I have much familiarity with and a history in, because the city indulges them
and the State pays them to (not literally but in effect they do).

It's like Disneyland for vagrants and junkies. Why would they leave and why do they flock to a place that is very very expensive to live in?

My daughter and son in law (who had a very good job with Lucas Arts video games and then an independent video company) got tired of the high costs (despite the fact she also had a job, with a big legal firm processing immigration cases) and moved away.

And at the same time they were leaving town the homeless camps were getting bigger and bigger. Tell me what I am missing?
Well I am short on time so all I will say is you are missing a lot of information about the veterans and mentally impaired who are homeless.
just yesterday on the local news,they were talking about the homeless in LA...the reporter said that 75% of the homeless in California are California residents,the rest from elsewhere....

If you want to know what life is like under Democrat control, just look at California.

Four of the five American cities with the greatest incidences of unsheltered homelessness are in the once Golden State.

Thread started by guy living in a shack in TN with pirated dial up.
Well, the home 2 doors down from me is up for sale, you can be my neighbor. It’s in the top 5% price range in Virginia on Zillow.

The homeless flock to San Francisco, a city I have much familiarity with and a history in, because the city indulges them

It's like Disneyland for vagrants and junkies. Why would they leave and why do they flock to a place that is very very expensive to live in?

My daughter and son in law (who had a very good job with Lucas Arts video games and then an independent video company) got tired of the high costs (despite the fact she also had a job, with a big legal firm processing immigration cases) and moved away.

And at the same time they were leaving town the homeless camps were getting bigger and bigger. Tell me what I am missing?
Well I am short on time so all I will say is you are missing a lot of information about the veterans and mentally impaired who are homeless.
just yesterday on the local news,they were talking about the homeless in LA...the reporter said that 75% of the homeless in California are California residents,the rest from elsewhere....
They want to pretend that suddenly California has good weather so that’s why the homeless problem is so bad there.

California can’t even figure out how to fix potholes.

They want to pretend that suddenly California has good weather so that’s why the homeless problem is so bad there.

they know how to fix them,its just that there are other more "pressing" matters.....

they know how to fix them,its just that there are other more "pressing" matters.....
Yeah, freebies to illegals.

were i lived it was take care of the streets around Disneyland and the Anaheim Hills zip code....everyone elses streets?....we got ya on the repair list,as long as the funds hold out, we will get to you...otherwise?...see you next year....

If you want to know what life is like under Democrat control, just look at California.

Four of the five American cities with the greatest incidences of unsheltered homelessness are in the once Golden State.

The ruling party in California is dedicated to finishing what they have started, making the state into a tiny elite with ALL the wealth, and dependent peasants in abject poverty. California is just like Venezuela. All wealth is transferred to the Silicone Valley Oligarchs and their pet democrats. The rest of the state is on the verge of starvation.

Who told you this fantasy ^^^, Limbaugh or Hannity or Fox and Friends - most likely. You are one easily led buffoon who is hell bent on continuing Trump's quest to Divide and Conquer the American People.

Why not admit you hate democracy, hate minorities, liberals, progressives, Democrats and MSM Journalists, not because you know all of us individually, but because you've been told to believe the bullshit that we are the enemy.

You and the set of others' like you support one thing, and one thing only, Trumpism; which when examined closely is anti-democratic and a planned strategy to destroy the principles of law and justice in support of trump's megalomania, and his desire for absolute power. And, you are so brainwashed to believe you will benefit from his internecine behavior.

The problem with you is that you're a Nazi. You were a petty little STASI thug who now stews in the bitterness of never becoming the SS thug you dreamed of being.

I was born in Sierra Madre when this was the greatest state in the nation. People flocked from far and wide to come here. By the 80's San Francisco was fucked up, but Los Angeles and Orange County were still bastions of freedom and prosperity.

And I've watched it all turn to shit, as the filthy democrats have destroyed the once golden state. We the people voted to stop the illegals, you the fucking Communist traitors over ruled the will of the people (prop 187) we the people voted to retake our educational system, you the fucking Communist traitors over ruled the will of the people (prop 93). We the people voted to defend marriage, you the fucking Communist traitors over ruled the will of the people (prop 22)

Don't pretend you fucking Communist traitors further the will of the people, you're petty dictators who shit all over the will of the people, every last time.

When I retire, I will abandon my home and go to free America, you traitors destroyed what once was great. I hope there is a hell, so that you and those like you will pay for the destruction you've left in your wake.
pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with an ID card that would end this long-running GOP con game, super duper. Your Masters love the cheap easily bullied labor.

were i lived it was take care of the streets around Disneyland and the Anaheim Hills zip code....everyone elses streets?....we got ya on the repair list,as long as the funds hold out, we will get to you...otherwise?...see you next year....
it is the same way all over the country here in give away to the rich GOP United States, the last 35 years now. When you spend half as much as you need to uninstall structure for 35 years this crap is what happens. See also cheap college and training have disappeared.

it is the same way all over the country here in give away to the rich GOP United States, the last 35 years now. When you spend half as much as you need to uninstall structure for 35 years this crap is what happens. See also cheap college and training have disappeared.
BS. Democrats are in charge of spending.

Well, the home 2 doors down from me is up for sale, you can be my neighbor. It’s in the top 5% price range in Virginia on Zillow.
Who in their correct mind would want to be your neighbor or live in virginny?

You’re right. Stay in shithole Cali

You really have no clue about the people who are homeless. How does it feel to be so ignorant?
How does it feel to be such a presumptuous asshole?
It feels great when I am working with the homeless in the city and elsewhere.
doing their taxes?.....
Showing them that there is hope by trying to get them into housing. By helping to cleanup the area where they are staying. By working to get medical care for them.

If by cali you mean California then yes I will stay here as it is the greatest state in the Union. Virginny is just a sorry ass place for losers.

If by cali you mean California then yes I will stay here as it is the greatest state in the Union. Virginny is just a sorry ass place for losers.
Thank God for putting the veil over your eyes.

I'm not sure what the link means. It says that California ranks 5th in state homelessness after Washington D.C., NY, Hawaii and Oregon (all states run by liberal democrats). Years ago when I visited Seattle i was shocked that all the once beautiful parks which were set up for the enjoyment of the people were full of semi-permanent sheds, tents and tarps full of deranged alcoholics and drug addicts. I guess it's like that all over the left coast.

Imagine for a moment....being sick. Really sick. Cancer. And some organization pays for the chemo. And you are homeless. No bathroom. No bed. No shelter to hide your pain and illness. Being run over by bicycles or kicked by passerbys. Sit there quietly..and imagine it.

omg

I'm not sure what the link means. It says that California ranks 5th in state homelessness after Washington D.C., NY, Hawaii and Oregon (all states run by liberal democrats). Years ago when I visited Seattle i was shocked that all the once beautiful parks which were set up for the enjoyment of the people were full of semi-permanent sheds, tents and tarps full of deranged alcoholics and drug addicts. I guess it's like that all over the left coast.
Leftardism creates squalor.

Forum List

Back