Nearly half of the U.S.’s homeless people live in one state: California

Also going bankrupt.
The "smart people" of the political left have made a deal with the devil, political support from powerful public worker unions
in exchange for sweetheart pension deals, never once thinking or caring what would happen when the pension bubble bursts.

Once more I have to wonder what is so "smart" about the people that make up the left side of the political spectrum.

A lot of people prefer the flyover states because.....they don`t have to go to work.
Another Clinton-Trump divide: High-output America vs low-output America
What's this? A leftist elitist appeal to revoke the right to vote unless one is a Silicon Valley lord or holder of a large 401K account and a degree from Stanford? Another attempt to demean and devalue the people who don't live on the coasts, without a doubt.

The people you and your ilk routinely denigrate put food on your table and indeed the world's tables. Try eating your latest Apple gizmo for dinner sometime and tell me how you liked it.
This is another version of the left's efforts to remove the Electoral College and I will gladly do without Netflix, Comedy Central and Google if you do the same with the food that is put on your tables and in your supermarkets by the "yokels" the left would love to simply jettison, if they only could.

I can't wait for you elitist pricks to jump into your space crafts and leave the earth forever and the "low output" people you have to share this world with. It really can't happen soon enough.
An appeal to revoke the right to vote was made by who? I live in western Pa. and we grow and preserve as much as we can Mr. Don`t Know Shit! I was a western Pa. steelworker for 35 years. No Stanford or Harvard degree here you bigoted know nothing.

A lot of people prefer the flyover states because.....they don`t have to go to work.
What's this? A leftist elitist appeal to revoke the right to vote unless one is a Silicon Valley lord or holder of a large 401K account and a degree from Stanford? Another attempt to demean and devalue the people who don't live on the coasts, without a doubt.

The people you and your ilk routinely denigrate put food on your table and indeed the world's tables. Try eating your latest Apple gizmo for dinner sometime and tell me how you liked it.
This is another version of the left's efforts to remove the Electoral College and I will gladly do without Netflix, Comedy Central and Google if you do the same with the food that is put on your tables and in your supermarkets by the "yokels" the left would love to simply jettison, if they only could.

I can't wait for you elitist pricks to jump into your space crafts and leave the earth forever and the "low output" people you have to share this world with. It really can't happen soon enough.
An appeal to revoke the right to vote was made by who? I live in western Pa. and we grow and preserve as much as we can Mr. Don`t Know Shit! I was a western Pa. steelworker for 35 years. No Stanford or Harvard degree here you bigoted know nothing.

You live in Pennsylvania and defending high tax, broke ass California?

You move there .

California bans plastic straws because of the danger to the environment but the body fluids, dirty needles, blood shit and piss from an estimated 10,000 people living on the streets, bypasses water treatment plants when it rains and is washed into the bay and the ocean. Meanwhile the crazy democrat governor advises the federal government to stay the hell out of his state.

You are the one waving the flag for the "high output" people vs. the "low output" flyover people.
You so obviously would love to disenfranchise their voting rights so only the correct candidates got into office. You don't like the Electoral College either, do you.

Save your angry sanctimonious pearl rattling for someone else. What you choose to post says so much that your outrage cannot cover up. I hit a nerve so I must be on the money.

..that's what happens when you have massive immigration and illegals
No. That`s what happens when housing costs skyrocket because people want to live in California. That was easy.
Anyone willing to pay a million for a worn out 50's rambler in a questionable neighborhood needs their head examined.

There is far more to it than your simple post.
There is a housing shortage in the state, with a need to build 180,000 units per year. Only half is being built. Approval for permits is difficult and slow. Issues from Prop 13 make new builds more difficult. 20% of Californians pay more than half their income for housing. Material costs are far higher due to specialized codes for building and difficulty in shipping.
California's own regulations lead to the higher costs.

5 Reasons California's Housing Costs Are So High
500K will buy you a 3500 sq ft house with acreage and a pole barn in the midwest.
You idiots can have your utopia. Life is far better and cheaper in flyover country.

My wife and her two sisters were born and raised in Wisconsin. My wife moved to CA, the middle sister moved to Colorado, and then to Texas, the youngest sister moved to Florida, and the parents moved to CA. They all fled the flyover states.

The weather in Wisconsin is wonderful in May and September, any other month sucks. Summer high humidity and winters cold enough to freeze for months on end. No thanks, I spend the Christmas Vacations surfing at Ocean Beach in Jr hi and high school, until I had my license and then spent Xmas time on the slopes of Squaw Valley.

One weekend during college I surfed the morning, jumped in the van a little past noon, and drove to Boreal (3 hour drive) where we snow skied from 3 pm to 9 pm - you can't do that in any fly over state.

No. That`s what happens when housing costs skyrocket because people want to live in California. That was easy.
Anyone willing to pay a million for a worn out 50's rambler in a questionable neighborhood needs their head examined.

There is a housing shortage in the state, with a need to build 180,000 units per year. Only half is being built. Approval for permits is difficult and slow. Issues from Prop 13 make new builds more difficult. 20% of Californians pay more than half their income for housing. Material costs are far higher due to specialized codes for building and difficulty in shipping.

500K will buy you a 3500 sq ft house with acreage and a pole barn in the midwest.
You idiots can have your utopia. Life is far better and cheaper in flyover country.

My wife and her two sisters were born and raised in Wisconsin. My wife moved to CA, the middle sister moved to Colorado, and then to Texas, the youngest sister moved to Florida, and the parents moved to CA. They all fled the flyover states.

The weather in Wisconsin is wonderful in May and September, any other month sucks. Summer high humidity and winters cold enough to freeze for months on end. No thanks, I spend the Christmas Vacations surfing at Ocean Beach in Jr hi and high school, until I had my license and then spent Xmas time on the slopes of Squaw Valley.

One weekend during college I surfed the morning, jumped in the van a little past noon, and drove to Boreal (3 hour drive) where we snow skied from 3 pm to 9 pm - you can't do that in any fly over state.
and??!!!--that's just your opinion which means nothing
it's cold/snowy.....???!!!!
very boring having the same weather year round
you must be a wimp
.....look at the very COLD Scandinavian countries vs the mild equator countries that are SHITHOLES
...I love the extremes.....cold weather is FUN
hahahhahahhahahahhahah

Yes you can, in south Carolina, I used to water ski during the day and snow ski at night up in North Carolina

Yes you can, in south Carolina, I used to water ski during the day and snow ski at night up in North Carolina

Mea culpa. I've been to Charleston, and the two-lane highway fraught with speed traps and every changing speed limits to get there from 95 north wouldn't be a fun drive.

BTW, The Carolina's are not flyover states and water skiing ain't riding waves at Ocean Beach, SF.

See video at about 5 minutes:

If you want to know what life is like under Democrat control, just look at California.

Four of the five American cities with the greatest incidences of unsheltered homelessness are in the once Golden State.

Makes sense. After all it is the richest state. California economy has gone from seventh largest in the world to fifth largest in the world.
and the only people benefiting from that are the coastal areas... the inner counties have lots of unemployment or people just getting by...Imperial County has been in double digit UE for a decade now....

Well... it is warm, it hardly rains... kind of makes sense doesn't it? Wouldn't be very smart to be homeless in North Dakota or Idaho would it?
You could say the same of Arizona, Texas, Nevada. It's not just the weather. It's the California welfare system.that's the real attraction. Is California the welfare capital?

It wouldn't be smart to be homeless in Idaho because their welfare benefits are the smallest in the nation.
California's are the largest. You can't keep leaving the cheese out and then wonder why your home is infested with mice. You know why...you encourage what you get.

Your post is either disingenuous or very ignorant of the facts.

There is a difference between warm and HOT. California in many places like San Francisco has a warm climate.... which people would much rather be homeless in 80-85 degrees than in 100 degrees.

Translation ~ low taxes, low cost of living verses high taxes high cost of living

Remind us again who is indoctrinated and who is fucking stupid that votes against their wallet?

I would want to live is some shithole like Oklahoma because it`s cheap? No thanks.

So you do vote against your wallet.

Interesting....

My wallet is a minor concern when I vote. I`m not a single issue voter.

If you want to know what life is like under Democrat control, just look at California.

Four of the five American cities with the greatest incidences of unsheltered homelessness are in the once Golden State.

Makes sense. After all it is the richest state. California economy has gone from seventh largest in the world to fifth largest in the world.

California is replacing its fleeing middle class with uneducated unskilled third world moochers.
The Left has along history of destroying their own tax base.
NO bail-outs for CA

california-cartoonasddadadasdadadafserer.jpg

Last edited:

I think that because of the liberal people the homeless are left alone and their cups are filled with cash daily as opposed to other states where they are harassed and beaten up by christian sinners. The weather doesn't hurt either.

California is replacing its fleeing middle class with uneducated unskilled third world moocher.
NO bail-outs for CA

View attachment 280392
When a town or state is left in financial straights you can bet it was done by capitalist wrong wingers. Dems have a history of correcting the screwups left by the wrongers.

It’s a big state with a temperate climate.
And it’s run by rich, insulated, white democrat idiots.
Perfect combo to inspire large numbers of homeless people to relocate to.
We are not rich or insulated as I have dealings daily with the homeless people. I have not yet met one who came here to be homeless. Seems it is the capitalists who create them right here. Sky high rents and so much work for intellectual people.

There is a difference between warm and HOT. California in many places like San Francisco has a warm climate.... which people would much rather be homeless in 80-85 degrees than in 100 degrees.
Ever been to San Francisco? It doesn't look like it.
It is frequently windy and chilly there. Mark Twain said the coldest winter he ever spent was one summer in San Francisco.

And then there's the whole matter of California having the most generous welfare benefits in the country.
I guess you just forgot about that.

California is replacing its fleeing middle class with uneducated unskilled third world moocher.
NO bail-outs for CA

View attachment 280392
When a town or state is left in financial straights you can bet it was done by capitalist wrong wingers. Dems have a history of correcting the screwups left by the wrongers.

REALITY
Democrats = poverty, ghettos
Republicans = middle class, suburbs

Forum List

Back