Need a reason to secure the Border? Brussels Suicide Bomber: 'We're working on a dirty bomb'

Need a reason to secure the Border?

No, it was just reported yesterday illegals kill more Americans each and every year than were killed on 9-11 over 3,000 dead Americans each year who need not have died if we secured the border and booted out the illegals.

Wonder why

How many Americans were killed by "illegals" prior to 1965?

Could it be that those folks come here to earn a living and stupid motherfuckers impede them from being gainfully employed?

No, it was just reported yesterday illegals kill more Americans each and every year than were killed on 9-11 over 3,000 dead Americans each year who need not have died if we secured the border and booted out the illegals.

Wonder why

Could it be that those folks come here to earn a living and stupid motherfuckers impede them from being gainfully employed?

3,000 dead Americans a year, pick a side.

Wonder why

3,000 dead Americans a year, pick a side.

I will, time to ABOLISH the welfare state and the Unconstitutional immigration laws.

Fedgov was NEVER Constitutionally authorized to interdict detain and deport - the authority was USURPED.

I haven't put it up in this thread but it's a little nerve wracking to know that two former workers at a Belgium nuclear plant left to fight with ISIS. And just recently a security guard for the same plant was found murdered and his security card was stolen.

Don't know about any of you, but that doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy. Belgian security officials are like the keystone cops.

I haven't put it up in this thread but it's a little nerve wracking to know that two former workers at a Belgium nuclear plant left to fight with ISIS. And just recently a security guard for the same plant was found murdered and his security card was stolen.

Don't know about any of you, but that doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy. Belgian security officials are like the keystone cops.

You watch too many movies . Tell my what you worried about . They gonna waltz into the reactor core and runaway with the fuel rods?

You watch too many movies . Tell my what you worried about . They gonna waltz into the reactor core and runaway with the fuel rods?

Remember , The Judeo-American axis of evil have perpetrated so many criminal acts against the Muslims that those folks are suicidal. They don't give shit if they die in the process so long as they kill some of their tormentors.

Very tragic and dangerous indeed.

If anything , the Canadian border is more likely to be a crossing point for an ISIS terrorist .
The US is far safer from external tacks than other countries such as the EU countries who have huge intelligence gaps. Interpol which provides anti-terrorist coordination between countries is not near as effective as Homeland Security. The many law enforcement agencies simply do not share information the way they do in the US. Also, the government agencies within the same country often work at cross purposes.

Unlike the US, most European boarders are open, allowing terrorist free movement between countries. Although European countries have strong gun control law, the millions of weapons from Balkans conflicts are transported easily across boarders.

The greatest terrorist threat both in the Europe and the US are not external but internal. Although almost all recent US Islamic terrorist attacks are internal, such attacks are less common in the US than Europe partially because we have have 1/4 the number of Muslims in the US.

"Brussels attacks suicide bombers 'targeted nuclear plants' and were plotting to build 'radioactive dirty bomb'"

Only the exceptionally naïve would believe someone carrying a dirty bomb (or the makings thereof) would try to sneak it across the Mexican border.

Y'all need to get your OMG hysterias divided into categories.

If anything , the Canadian border is more likely to be a crossing point for an ISIS terrorist .
The US is far safer from external tacks than other countries such as the EU countries who have huge intelligence gaps. Interpol which provides anti-terrorist coordination between countries is not near as effective as Homeland Security. The many law enforcement agencies simply do not share information the way they do in the US. Also, the government agencies within the same country often work at cross purposes.

Unlike the US, most European boarders are open, allowing terrorist free movement between countries. Although European countries have strong gun control law, the millions of weapons from Balkans conflicts are transported easily across boarders.

The greatest terrorist threat both in the Europe and the US are not external but internal. Although almost all recent US Islamic terrorist attacks are internal, such attacks are less common in the US than Europe partially because we have have 1/4 the number of Muslims in the US.

Don't forget the social advantages in the us . We don't segregate and ghettoize our immigrants .

When people come to the U.S. , they get into the awesomeness baby!

Forum List

Back