🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Need somene to blame for the current state of affairs in the gop?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Blame the voters.

They either don't care or are to stupid to get the necessary information to make a responsible judgment on who should be our nominee.
You can blame the media all you like and they make a fantastic scapegoat but at the end of the day i still believe in the conservative principle of being responsible for ones own action and that includes making sure you're informed enough to cast a ballot based on facts and not hyperbole.
The media may try to sell you a bridge to nowhere but YOU are responsible for the decision to buy it.

That's like blaming the fans because your sports team sucks .

Obama gets some of the credit. He held strong to his beliefs, never took the bait of their constantly shifting insults, focused and accomplished his agenda, and in the process exposed and sidelined the racist & bigoted contingent of the GOP thus dividing the party.

Am I the only one who thinks we aren't in a bad spot because we are actually having an election instead of just handing the vote over to the frontrunner after winning a few states?

I mean yeah people are taking off their masks and bow we can see alot of so called conservatives are nothing of the sort. We know our country has issues and we can see to what degree now. And the truth will set us free. It might be ugly but until we face it we can't fix it.

So I'm optimistic and I'm glad we have a prolonged battle.

Don't you think the RNC is just a little bit responsible with their underhanded tricks within the party establishment?
Not really. The hot chick at the end of the bar is wearing a sexy skirt. Should i blame her if i do something stupid?
They do what they do. If the voter is as smart as they claim to be then they can see through the bullshit. All ANY candidate has to do is win enough of the votes of the public to secure the nomination. IF the gop then pulls some bullshit AFTER the public has finished their duty i can see going after them.

Don't you think the RNC is just a little bit responsible with their underhanded tricks within the party establishment?
Not really. The hot chick at the end of the bar is wearing a sexy skirt. Should i blame her if i do something stupid?
They do what they do. If the voter is as smart as they claim to be then they can see through the bullshit. All ANY candidate has to do is win enough of the votes of the public to secure the nomination. IF the gop then pulls some bullshit AFTER the public has finished their duty i can see going after them.
They've already pulled some bullshit.with their party rules. Same thing with Democrats.

Blame the voters.

They either don't care or are to stupid to get the necessary information to make a responsible judgment on who should be our nominee.
You can blame the media all you like and they make a fantastic scapegoat but at the end of the day i still believe in the conservative principle of being responsible for ones own action and that includes making sure you're informed enough to cast a ballot based on facts and not hyperbole.
The media may try to sell you a bridge to nowhere but YOU are responsible for the decision to buy it.

The people to blame for the current state of affairs of the GOP is the GOP.

For years they have ignored the wishes of their constituents--especially the immigration problem.

Is Obama Care defunded? Is the budget balanced? Are we still funding Planned Parenthood? Are we reducing our debt? Have our government dependents increased or decreased? Did we build a wall on our southern border?

So now we have Donald Trump in route to take the nomination. It's not the medias fault, it's not the constituents fault, it's the GOP's fault for ignoring the wishes of their voters.

Blame the voters.

I dont.
I blame the office holders. They were elected in 2010, 2012, and 2014 to stop Obama and roll back Obamacare. They promised and promised they would just that.
They failed.
They cut deals
They listened to the media and convinced themselves they would look bad if they opposed Obama.
They failed their constituents and now they are reaping the harvest of that failure. People are mad for good reason. The party of low taxes and less government became the party of go along to get along. Only one member stood up to the Dems and the Establishment. And that man is running for president.

You two just don't get it. How exactly was the gop supposed to stop those things when they don't hold the Whitehouse or enough votes to override a veto? You want to change shit in DC get all three offices. Otherwise deal with the realities of a divided government.

I'd also like to add that your "burn the house down" attitudes are dangerous. Think for just a moment about just what Obama COULD HAVE done had we not had the presence we did. All you ever seem to see is a glass half empty when in reality had the gop not had the power they did that glass could have been completely empty.

Your expectations weren't rational based on that alone. Period, end of discussion

That's like blaming the fans because your sports team sucks .
You show your stupidity time & again. Sports fans don't have ANY say in the outcome of a game.

Seriously dude,, you would actually post this lie when a known Cubbie fan reads these threads?

Steve "the dweeb" bartman lost a chance for the cubs to go to the world series in 2003

upload_2016-4-10_23-37-12.jpeg

some of you who claims to be Gop are becoming hysterical. and ugly about your fellow countrymen and women over Trump. that is something I would expect to hear from the left/ Democrat. man oh man

Blame the voters.
Certainly the people who make the final decision and vote have the ultimate responsibility.

But it still seems pretty clear that the loudest and most active voices in the party are being heavily influenced by a small group of people who talk into a microphone for a living.

Would this national temper tantrum, this bizarro-world behavior and division be happening without that influence? No way. These guys have created a freakin' monster.

Blame the voters.

How correct you are, "The media may try to sell you a bridge to nowhere but YOU are responsible for the decision to buy it" Good advice if one is open to consider it, is this: Follow the Money.

See:
Spreading hate has backfired on right-wing media: How Fox News unwittingly destroyed the Republican Party

Forum List

Back