Nefarious Movie

Now, if we can get 90% of the woke numskulls to actually pay attention and learn something beyond the CNN narrative ... there may be hope for America. Oh ... who I'm I kidding. They're numskulls for a reason.

Now, if we can get 90% of the woke numskulls to actually pay attention and learn something beyond the CNN narrative ... there may be hope for America. Oh ... who I'm I kidding. They're numskulls for a reason.

Youre a comedian!!!!

scarykitty.gif

If we really want to wake up Americans ... we get them to read:

1) The Creature From Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin
2) The Conspirator's Hierarchy: The Committee of 300 by John Coleman
3) Trance Formation of America by Cathy O'Brien

That would be a good start if you want to understand who's pulling the strings and how mass mind manipulation occurs.

the "precious" public school and "higher education" might be part of the problem. Government takeover ruined this stuff. Just look at the "Science" and "Medical" community. Scary shit. Science and Medicine comes second to politics. How is that possible? Ike warned against it though.

Of course Glen Beck is involved. I listened to about an hour of him today, and he told how AI was going to take over my refrigrator and order it to kill me. Anything to keep you crazies stirred up and scared, right?

Of course Glen Beck is involved. I listened to about an hour of him today, and he told how AI was going to take over my refrigrator and order it to kill me. Anything to keep you crazies stirred up and scared, right?
how much beck do you listen to....an hour of your life today?

You need to get rid of your Hot Pockes, Dude.

You need to get rid of your Hot Pockets NOW!

That's funny, considering the way you people bought the line that Trump was damaging the US when he was president and you were scared shitless that it was true.

Beck used to have a 3 hour radio show I listened to years ago. He would come on in Nashville right before Rush.
Then Obama started forcing radio stations to change their format so they could keep their FCC licenses.
Glenn Beck was taken off the air.
:eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Beck used to have a 3 hour radio show I listened to years ago. He would come on in Nashville right before Rush.
Then Obama started forcing radio stations to change their format so they could keep their FCC licenses.
Glenn Beck was taken off the air.
:eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
He's on 3 hours a day in Toledo Ohio WSPD

Have you seen the Libstain clowns posting here? Little hope with 99% of them about 65IQ. Nothing but a covey of barking parrots foe DNC- China talking points.

Before retirement, I traveled all along the gulf coast to plants and factories. A call in from Houston to New Orleans wasn't unusual. While on the road I listened to more Glen Beck and Limbaugh than anyone should. It was all I could get on the radio.

Forum List

Back