Negro assaults white kid over stolen shoes

I wonder, if the races were reversed, how many would be cheering the kids for beating up a thief?

Yeah, this is serious for the school. But I don't see it as much more than that.

Negro? Seriously?

And that word is all that matters to a shallow piece of shit like you. You don't care that a boy that was nearly killed by this monster.

Fuck you.:mad:

Nearly killed? His nose was dislocated. That is not as difficult as it sounds. It has more to do with the angle of the blow. And there is no bone in the nose, just cartilage.

I've had my nose broken twice. It hurts like hell, but it is not life threatening.

Calm the drama down if you want any semblance of rational discussion.

Negro? Seriously?

And that word is all that matters to a shallow piece of shit like you. You don't care that a boy that was nearly killed by this monster.

Fuck you, Matthew, seriously. You emphasize race as if it were material to the crime. It's not. We all know southern towns where whites attack the minorities.

You talk science and math, but really you are only a Neanderthal afraid of being eaten by a Cro-Magnon.

I wonder, if the races were reversed, how many would be cheering the kids for beating up a thief?

Yeah, this is serious for the school. But I don't see it as much more than that.

The white kid is a thief? What proof is there to support that claim? Dont tell me you are stupid enough to trust the paranoid assumptions of a violent criminal.

Negro? Seriously?

Nearly killed? His nose was dislocated. That is not as difficult as it sounds. It has more to do with the angle of the blow. And there is no bone in the nose, just cartilage.

I've had my nose broken twice. It hurts like hell, but it is not life threatening.

Calm the drama down if you want any semblance of rational discussion.
Didnt Kanyes mom die from complications during a nose job? There is the potential of this being a life threatening injury.

Negro? Seriously?

Fuck you, Matthew, seriously. You emphasize race as if it were material to the crime. It's not. We all know southern towns where whites attack the minorities.

You talk science and math, but really you are only a Neanderthal afraid of being eaten by a Cro-Magnon.

Fuck you, Jake, you piece of human shit. I never said anything about race in this thread but you sit here making a issue of it to make it seem ok. So you also bring up the minorities being attacked 60 years ago as a excuse for them doing it to whites today. Shame on you pig for being ok with this ever.

People that sit here and make excuses for racial violence are no better then the Klan.

Last edited:
Negro? Seriously?

I believe that he's a "negro" is all that matters to O.R.I.O.N. who would NEVER have posted this had the races been reversed. And with your history on here I can see why you choose to overlook that.

Fuck you, Jake, you piece of human shit. I never said anything about race in this thread but you sit here making a issue of it to make it seem ok. So you also bring up the minorities being attacked 60 years ago as a excuse for them doing it to whites today. Shame on you pig for being ok with this ever.

People that sit here and make excuses for racial violence are no better then the Klan.

You, like all racist monsters, you support the OP and link it to a particular group, then you deny you are a racist. Typical Neanderthal thinking on your part. Yup, you are no better than the clan.

Don't talk about blacks as a societal problem somehow independent of what happened sixty years ago.

Negro? Seriously?

I believe that he's a "negro" is all that matters to O.R.I.O.N. who would NEVER have posted this had the races been reversed. And with your history on here I can see why you choose to overlook that.

Well, within a perfect world no one would hate others for the color of their skin. We both know that if the shoe was on the other foot the media would be screaming about racial hatred to the wall. So really who's spot lightening race? Not me. Of course Orion maybe motivated by it, as some people do live by it.

Compared to what happened to the kid. A word isn't that serious of a issue.

Well, within a perfect world no one would hate others for the color of their skin. We both know that if the shoe was on the other foot the media would be screaming about racial hatred to the wall. So really who's spot lightening race? Not me. Of course Orion maybe motivated by it, as some people do live by it.

Compared to what happened to the kid. A word isn't that serious of a issue.

Yes, you, buddy, you are supporting a guy spotlighting race.

You think you are hidden in the shadows but that big ass is hanging out.

You, like all racist monsters, you support the OP and link it to a particular group, then you deny you are a racist. Typical Neanderthal thinking on your part. Yup, you are no better than the clan.

Don't talk about blacks as a societal problem somehow independent of what happened sixty years ago.

You're the monster that's trying to tell me of blacks having the right to ravage for what happened long ago. So who's the real racist? Seriously, the one that makes excuses for such violence and covers for the Trayvon's of our society, or the case I've been trying to make the past few months on this board towards a America that's strong and peaceful as a nation with people that can have a honest discussion on the issues no matter the race.

When are we going to stop with the excuses and work towards a better society? What on earth can end this anger and hatred is something we're going to have to discuss and figure out one of these days. I just can't get through to you as you feel that whites somehow owe blacks a living and don't have any civil rights not to be attacked over the past.

Yep, a part native American that had a black friend in highs school and a native American as my best friend growing up = Klan. wow, you see common sense and the wanting for a better society comes in all shades. You might want to start fighting for that too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back