Negro male identified as Baton Rouge cop killer

Are you surprised? ...... :cool:

Yes, I am!

I thought it might have been one of the angry crackers from the Bayou and can not believe it was a Black citizen in Baton Rouge... ( Yes, I am being sarcastic seeing I have been to Baton Rouge and if you've been there you would know the odds were in favor it was not a cracker that did the killing spree )

Note:

What good does it do to kill these officers because the backlash will be harsh and deadly...
Except he was not a Baton Rouge resident. He came from St. Louis Missour to do his dirty deed.

Baton Rouge, St. Louis, Houston or from a shrivel kunt it matter not where it came from but what it did that has changed the lives of so many innocent people...

I hope when the shooter arrives in hell that the Boar that is going to anal fuck him does it through his ear first so something will skull fuck the worthless ass that killed innocent people!

I wonder what the odds are in Vegas the guy was Not a Democrat and a member of BlackLivesMatter? ...... :dunno:

Probably a million to one. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Is that your term for SAND NIGG3R?

Fuck you ya arab pos

Grampa I'm shocked. You seem so mild mannered usually.

The perp was probably upset at KFC for running out of the extra giant buckets.

Screen+Shot+2015-08-18+at+August+18,+20159.28.40+AM.png

An emergency drop of a KFC extra giant bucket is now en route to the perp's fellow Dindu Nuffin's to keep them happy, best not to have anymore upset Dindu's today.

AR-150429271.jpg

Yes, I am!

I thought it might have been one of the angry crackers from the Bayou and can not believe it was a Black citizen in Baton Rouge... ( Yes, I am being sarcastic seeing I have been to Baton Rouge and if you've been there you would know the odds were in favor it was not a cracker that did the killing spree )

Note:

What good does it do to kill these officers because the backlash will be harsh and deadly...
Except he was not a Baton Rouge resident. He came from St. Louis Missour to do his dirty deed.

Baton Rouge, St. Louis, Houston or from a shrivel kunt it matter not where it came from but what it did that has changed the lives of so many innocent people...

I hope when the shooter arrives in hell that the Boar that is going to anal fuck him does it through his ear first so something will skull fuck the worthless ass that killed innocent people!

Hey Bruce, you know, you should tell people what you really think, you're being too subtle and somewhat subdued :wink:

Fuck you ya arab pos
I kinda like that arab pos.
he is funny and on target most of the time. (except when he does not share my opinion, then he is a bomb strapped suicide bomber that needs to be eradicated)
He is an extremist who is ultimately anti America and anti woman in the most dire way. Even when I agree with him on something it will never be known because at his core he stands for everything America does not.

Fuck you ya arab pos
he is funny and on target most of the time. (except when he does not share my opinion, then he is a bomb strapped suicide bomber that needs to be eradicated)
He is an extremist who is ultimately anti America and anti woman in the most dire way. Even when I agree with him on something it will never be known because at his core he stands for everything America does not.
most the people in the U.S stand for something that the U.S is not.
its why we are hearing about free everything

Fuck you ya arab pos
most the people in the U.S stand for something that the U.S is not.
its why we are hearing about free everything
Wanting something for free now equals the persecution of anyone who doesn't agree with your pedophile God?

Gtfo

Today was his own birthday..
The suspect has been identified as a black male named Gavin Eugene Long of Kansas City, Missouri, sources tell CBS News. He was born on July 17, 1987.

According to a military source, Long left the Marines in 2010 with an honorable discharge. His final Marine rank was E-5 (sergeant).

Dead Baton Rouge shooter attacked police on his birthday

I wonder if this one had PTSD also? So many ex-military suffer PTSD and it's not treated adequately, Governments need to get with the programme on this illness, if the soldiers are good enough to serve and be sent into increasingly dangerous situations, then when they return home they should get the best psychological care that's available.

Today was his own birthday..
The suspect has been identified as a black male named Gavin Eugene Long of Kansas City, Missouri, sources tell CBS News. He was born on July 17, 1987.

According to a military source, Long left the Marines in 2010 with an honorable discharge. His final Marine rank was E-5 (sergeant).

Dead Baton Rouge shooter attacked police on his birthday

I wonder if this one had PTSD also? So many ex-military suffer PTSD and it's not treated adequately, Governments need to get with the programme on this illness, if the soldiers are good enough to serve and be sent into increasingly dangerous situations, then when they return home they should get the best psychological care that's available.
I agree Lucy, well said. Seeing all of this going on in the headline news , is bringing out some pretty sick people.

Fuck you ya arab pos

Grampa I'm shocked. You seem so mild mannered usually.
You realize who the op is? He would flog you in public for speaking without permission if he could.

I'm just throwing his hate right back in his face. Fuck him
I doubt that he would do all that. For speaking without permission, the worst he would do is refuse to sell you soup.

Forum List

Back