Neighbor (the pole smoker with the Prius) Took His Obama Yard Signs Down Today

No, if you were wearing a dress and clearly of the male species and, acting all flamboyant, I would assume no such thing.

I'm not "of the male species" so your "point" (for lack of a better word) is moot.

I'm kind of frightened he thinks Male is a species, actually.

I'm kind of frightened you think I meant "male species" in a literal sense, rather than as a figure of speech.

He also seems to fixate on the word "flamboyant" a lot.

Actually, I believe I've used the word "flamboyant" once. I think you just imagine I use it a lot.

I'm not "of the male species" so your "point" (for lack of a better word) is moot.

I'm kind of frightened you think I meant "male species" in a literal sense, rather than as a figure of speech.

Actually, I believe I've used the word "flamboyant" once. I think you just imagine I use it a lot.

I think you've used it more than once, but I'm not enough of a masochist to go through this thread and review all of your sad homophobia.

A figure of speech actually has to make sense, and requires an understanding of the definitions of words...

I think you've used it more than once, but I'm not enough of a masochist to go through this thread and review all of your sad homophobia.

No, I went through the thread some bit ago to confirm that I said it only once and. I said it only once. It was quoted many times in others' reply to me but, I said it only once on this thread, as well as this board. And, homophobia? Pffft! I'm not afraid of them. Just don't like them. And, I don't like lime green...either. Does that mean I've got LimeGreenophobia?

A figure of speech actually has to make sense, and requires an understanding of the definitions of words...

If it didn't make sense to you? You're kind of dumb...eh? And, I know quite well the definition of words.

No, I went through the thread some bit ago to confirm that I said it only once and. I said it only once. It was quoted many times in others' reply to me but, I said it only once on this thread, as well as this board. And, homophobia? Pffft! I'm not afraid of them. Just don't like them. And, I don't like lime green...either. Does that mean I've got LimeGreenophobia?

If it didn't make sense to you? You're kind of dumb...eh? And, I know quite well the definition of words.

male species isn't a figure of speech.

you're a fuckwit.

have a pleasant evening, fuckwit

you're a fuckwit.

FFS, no kidding, eh?

"Male" isn't a species like, say, "Mexican" is.

Where do these guys come from?

Last edited:

Yeah...male species is a figure of speech in the context I used it.

you're a fuckwit.

Is this supposed to mean anything coming from a jerkoff like you?

Consume defecation and expire...shit for brains.

He'd be cool IF he came outta the closet. Why does he stay "closeted"? :dunno: Otherwise he's a breeder poseur. :gay:

He'd be cool IF he came outta the closet. Why does he stay "closeted"? :dunno: Otherwise he's a breeder poseur. :gay:

I think I can safely speak for Seawytch and myself. We don't want him batting for our team.

where is sissy boi (Warbler)? He lurking?
thsmiley_lurk.gif

Last edited:
I have been kinda shocked to see so many Romney signs and so few obama signs. This is California after all.

I haven't seen as many except for today. In a heavily populated black neighborhood I saw four, with one Romney sign.

I just got back from Boulder, CO, liberal stronghold: Very Few Political signs; certainly no visible outpouring of support for Obama.

*bump*

Priceless! End result, CO:

http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/compare.php?year=2012&fips=8&f=1&off=0&elect=0&type=state

Obama 51.45%
Romney 46.09%
Margin: Obama +5.36%

BTW, - in order of margin, CO was the tipping-point state in 2012, it brought Obama to 272, enough to win. Obama could have lost everything with a margin under +5 and still won the election... Virginia (13), Ohio (18), Florida (29)...

:D

Damn those invisible yard signs!! Damn them, damn them, damn them all to HELL!!!

I'd have a lot more faith in yard signs, than in polls with D +7 samples.....but that's just how I roll.

:dunno:

So like I put in bold, "succor and comfort FROM reality".

Let's make this simple Bob. Do you think the Democrats will have a 7% advantage in turnout this election? If you do, then Obama should win easily......

*bump*

[MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION]

They did. Exit polls prove it.

Forum List

Back