Neil Cavuto interrupts Trump live feed to fact check on the spot - Fox?

Everyone is getting tired of Trump's crap.

Comrade, is what Cavuto claimed true? Did Potentate Obamugabe stop mortgage backed security trading?

Whenever I see a woke "fact check," I fact check the claim. About 90% of the time the fact checks are false.

Hey, you get invited to the best parties by attacking Trump, not by being truthful and honest.

The question to me is, the problem is, how far we have chosen to lower our standards, and whether we can recover them.

We won't know until after he's gone.

So, 2025 then, Comrade?

Do you think you'll like president Owens better?

At least it would illustrate that the country realizes what it did. It's a start. Baby steps.

Da Comrade!

VOTE DEMOCRAT
1594992713899.png

Yes, excellent example. We saw what happened when people got tired of her crap.

We saw what happened last time you predicted a president...

And amusing that Cavuto is lying with his "fact check"

But that's what the left does.

We saw what happened last time you predicted a president...

And amusing that Cavuto is lying with his "fact check"

But that's what the left does.

Did we? Which president would that be and where am I predicting anything here?

Anyone notices of Donald John Trump that others noted the inability to recall the protocols about where he was, and what he was there to do. And then Trump's recall lapsed about regulations and recent historical events. Many would call that real Dementia: People probably with medical degrees included! The Trump dementia--just about that--is repetitive.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!:
(Possibly a Moses problem, too: Commenting on the childhood in Pharaoh's house, Deut 23: 19-20!)

I suppose but replacing one dumb ass for another, is hardly a sign of success.

As bad as Don is, I don’t doubt Joe could be worse.
You really should doubt. I’ve not seen the country in such bad shape in my lifetime. Trump has made Bush look ok... he makes Obama look fiscally responsible. He makes Clinton look moral. He makes carter look like an economic genius. He makes Nixon look honest. Trump is the worst of everything.

You really should doubt. I’ve not seen the country in such bad shape in my lifetime. Trump has made Bush look ok... he makes Obama look fiscally responsible. He makes Clinton look moral. He makes carter look like an economic genius. He makes Nixon look honest. Trump is the worst of everything.

Vote Democrat to get this!

1594994502376.png

That my be, but it doesn’t mean things can’t get worse. Do you really have any faith in neocon Joe?

That my be, but it doesn’t mean things can’t get worse. Do you really have any faith in neocon Joe?
I’m more for getting rid of trump than anything. The good news is Joe has to be a one term at his age.

Neil Cavuto yesterday interrupts Trump’s live campaign speech, I mean White House address, to fact check his characterization of Obama’s economy and regulations. Adds perspective and truth. On Fox no less. Total bitch slap to the President. Fair and and balanced.

Lol poor Neal.. he probably have connections to bidens son.

Who remembers when Neal tried to fact check trump about the life saving drug?
“I cannot stress enough: This will kill you,” he said, of patients in a “risky population.”

But Cavuto seemed taken aback moments later when he interviewed a doctor who said while the drug might not be good for some, “it may be beneficial and potentially life-saving for others,” and that people should consult their doctors.

I’m all for getting rid of Trump, but also not electing Joe. Oh well, I lose again.

Who is your choice for president?

I don't want to vote for Biden either but the republicans leave me no other choice.

I don't believe that Biden is as bad as trump. I believe he will at least get a handle on the virus and try to clean up the mess trump has left behind.

He did it with Obama after the bush boy so he has a track record that shows me he can get the job done.

I don't trust him with banking and Wall Street. The man is bought by big banks and Wall Street.

The question to me is, the problem is, how far we have chosen to lower our standards, and whether we can recover them.

We won't know until after he's gone.
When you have no standards to begin with, how can you lower them?

Forum List

Back