Neil Degrasse Tyson now believes in God, as he says that a great programmer created the universe and us as well

The really sad thing is that this guy actually believes that he is an atheist yet ha clearly says that the universe was CREATED by a programmer. While he does not use the word God he describes God exactly as creationist do.

Oh well

You are all getting excited about some perceived victory of religion over atheism.
At no time did he suggest there was a god. He is an atheist to his boot straps.
You guys will grab anything to defend your delusion that a god exists.

Again Tyson clearly said that the universe is likely a simulation, which would require a writer or programmer that would also be the CREATOR

LOL grow up kid

He did not say that nor does he believe there is a god. Godbotherers attempt to link science to religion because their stupidity is losing relevance in mainstream America. Fabricating lies won't change it. Realising there is no God in control is what gives you credibility.

Again Tyson clearly said that the universe is likely a simulation, which would require a writer or programmer that would also be the CREATOR otherwise known as GOD

LOL grow up kid

You believe what you want but you won't see him handing over his money to some kiddy fiddling pastor like you do.
He is an atheist and dies not believe in your hideous creator theory. Grow up.

Dude you are delusional and in denial. Tyson believes that the universe is a created simulation. See a doctor and get treated

I dont care what you believe. The fact remains he is an atheist and nothing you can attempt to link him to will ever change that.
But oh the irony. You prayer numbers believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc yet you tell me I am ridiculous? Are you kidding?
Don't insult my intelligence.
You're just another delusional godbotherer.

We are not discussing what I believe, we are discussing that Tyson has clearly said that the universe is a simulation which if he is right would NEED A CREATOR, more commonly titled God. Since you can not accept this truth you are deflecting the conversation to me.

So argue with Tyson he is the one who believes that you are a simulation that was CREATED

Yawn

You keep believing that. Next you will be telling me Richard Dawkins is a godbotherer and believes in a creator.
Don't make me vomit.

I do not have to believe that the universe is a computer simulation as Tyson believes this for me, and in such demands a scientific reason for the CREATOR

CIAO

It's widely known godbotherers will adopt anything that could prove their outrageous beliefs in a god. This is no different. He has been a lifelong atheist but he mutters some words and you grabbed it. Why didn't you adopt his theories when he spoke of his atheism and evolution?
Because it didn't suit you. How conveniently but you're not an opportunist are you. Hypocrit suits you better.

Look kid, you are having psychological issues with the fact that Tyson is now a born again believer in God, as Tyson now clearly says that the universe was CREATED, which requires a clearly superior intelligence that you will never have. So Tyson has seen the light so to speak and knows that God always has seats at his table for those who come seeking. I am still not sure why you want to argue with me about what Tyson believes.

CIAO

Tyson no more believes in God or a creator than my dog. Wake up to yourself.
So listen kid, you've been believing in some hideous creator long enough now so it won't matter If you believe another lie.
Have you got that KID?

Again Tyson has clearly said that the Universe is a simulation, which would require outside input to program. So genius, you want to argue with me but since the topic is Tysons beliefs you are powerless. Come back for more after you finish your milk

Cut the childish put downs. That's not a good look.

You keep believing that rubbish but when he goes to church and prays to God, let me know.
The sun will rise in the West before that happens.
You bible thumpers will grasp at anything that links your hideous beliefs to science.
That's why religion is ignored. Feeble minded racist bigots find a refuge under their gods. Hypocrisy is their only partner.

That might send your milk sour dough boy.

This thread is not about me, this thread is about the fact that Tyson believes that the Universe is a CREATED simulation which requires a CREATOR.

I repeat, Tyson is an atheist for the same reason I am. There is no irrefutable evidence a god exists. None. So unless have the Only evidence in the world, I'm staying atheist. Like Tyson.

Tysons scientific theory that the universe is a simulation requires a creator, thus Tyson is a believer that a higher power created the universe. 100 percent of non physicist call this creator God, Tyson dislikes the word God because he knows now that he was wrong about life creating itself in a pond

You are exhibiting classic denial symptoms.

7 Common Signs Of Denial​

• Rationalizing the problem. Although rationalizations may make sense on the surface, they often mask the extent of the mental illness problem.
  • Blaming others. It’s natural to feel defensive when someone brings up your level of drinking or drug use. However, flipping the situation around to blame someone else can be a form of denial. If you find yourself saying, “Well, it’s really my partner’s fault because she’s always nagging me,” you may be using blame to divert attention from your own problems.
  • Comparing your circumstance to others’. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter whether you are more or less than the people around you. Even if you seem “better adjusted, mental illness may be affecting your everyday life.
  • Pretending to be compliant. In some situations, it feels best to just nod your head and agree when someone expresses concern about your mental health. However, this is often a sign of denial. Making promises with no intent to follow through, pretending to look into treatment options, or continually apologizing may be signs that denial is a problem for you.
  • Suppressing thoughts or emotions about the problem. In the long run, it can be very harmful to suppress thoughts and feelings about your mental health. Consciously deciding, “I’m just not going to think about that now” is a sign that your illness may have gotten out of hand.
  • Feeling hopeless about your future mental health. Working through mental illness is challenging, and some feelings of hopelessness are normal. If you find yourself using hopelessness to get out of changing -- “It’s no use, I’ll always be broken” -- it may be a form of denial.
  • “My life, my problem.” People with this mentality do not believe that anyone else should express concern about their mental illness. However, this can be a way of denying the impact on your friends, family members, and other loved ones.

Denial Prevents You From Getting The Help You Need​

Denying that you have a problem is a short-term comfort that results in poor long-term consequences. If you recognize some of the above thoughts and feelings, take a moment to check whether you’re being honest with yourself and others about your mental health. Although acknowledging your problems with substance use can be scary, it ultimately can help you find an effective treatment program that will restore your good health.

You can post anything you like if it gives you a warm inner glow. Tyson is an atheist and does not believe there is a creator nor God.
Why can't you get that through your thick skull?
He doesn't spend his life looking at the universe then convert just to suit the jesus junkies. Grow up.

Furthermore, I can understand him implying that if he was standing for government. That's the sort of crap godbotherers like to hear. Remember when the big idiot stood in front of the church waving a bible to suck in the Republican godbotherers?
I do. That didn't work too well.
The silent majority showed him the door.

Nothing that you can say to me will change Tysons belief that the Universe was created by a great all powerful computer programmer in the sky.

At the most recent Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate, recently held at New York’s Hayden Planetarium, scientists gathered to address the question for the year: Is the universe a computer simulation? It’s an older question that you might imagine, and if we interpret it a bit more broadly then it’s really one of the oldest questions imaginable: How do we know that reality is reality? And, if our universe were a big, elaborate lie, could we ever devise some test to prove that fact? At the debate, host and celebrity astronomer Neil deGrasse Tyson argued that the probability is that we live in a computer simulation, which yes would clearly need a creator.

The really sad thing is that this guy actually believes that he is an atheist yet ha clearly says that the universe was CREATED by a programmer. While he does not use the word God he describes God exactly as creationist do.

Oh well

Dear Dusty westwall CrusaderFrank

This is nothing new.

I have met and known many who believe in the Source of Life/Creation which Theists call God, yet Nontheists do not perceive this as a "Personified" figure.

Christian Author and Healer Agnes Sanford referred to God and Nature as interchangeable.

Buddhists do not personify God as Creator, but call all Life in the Creation as a whole collective entity unto itself, similar to attributing things to Life or to the Universal as IMPERSONAL.

When we quit expecting people to see and say things the same way we do, we quit projecting and judging and can learn to hear what each other means despite these cultural and perceptual differences.

Some people refer to the earth as Mother Earth or Mother Nature. So what if some people personify Nature as Male or Female, because the Laws of Nature and Forces of Life work the same way regardless.

It fascinates me how people see and say things in their own cultural ways and native language.

My mother is Buddhist and will never quite see the world the same way Christians do who personify and talk to God in personal terms.

My friend and political mentor Ray Hill decided to give up his Baptist preaching early on as a teenager when he realized he was atheist, but still kept teaching about the forgiveness and free grace in life that we can all receive for the asking. So he continued teaching the same Christian charity and message of forgiveness and healing of humanity for Justice and Peace, but without the religious symbolism or rituals. He believed and lived by Restorative Justice but didn't require others to believe or call this Christ Jesus, though I recognize this as interchangeable.

God can mean wisdom, truth, love, universal laws of life or nature, perfect good will, collective knowledge or spirituality.

Jesus can mean salvation, Justice and peace for all, Equal Justice Under Law, Restorative Justice etc.

We do not have to personify these concepts to reach agreement on Universal Truth and Justice which God and Jesus represent.

It just helps that we forgive each other our differences so we can see beyond our conflicts and focus on points and principles we agree on as true and mutually beneficial.

Thank you for defending the faith in higher justice and truth. I hope as Americans with freedom of speech, we can use our freedoms and advantages to resolve conflicts and work out amenable solutions to solve problems and stop abuses, regardless of differences.

Take care, Happy Memorial Day, and thank you for standing up for what is right, true and best about America that is our responsibility to share to empower all people to achieve Equal Justice Under Law by God We Trust to be Universal.

Actually the simulation theory is very new as it arises partly due to the inability to achieve a rational cosmological constant. See according to physics the universe is mathematically impossible with galaxies moving 5 times light speed and there is no void where the big bang would have happened and with this all universal observations are senseless when totaled together. so they create a new idea of the moment which is the simulation theory. The fact is that Tyson has no better idea what created the universe than a frog does, so Tyson created God as a computer programmer to fill his empty soul

For the final time, his reference to creation was after he invented the kid in the basement scenario who created programmes

NOWHERE did he speak of a god or the universe was created by one.
To say otherwise is a bald faced lie attempting to link him to your hideous creator theory. He is an atheist and will die one.

Oh well

This is nothing new.

I have met and known many who believe in the Source of Life/Creation which Theists call God, yet Nontheists do not perceive this as a "Personified" figure.

Christian Author and Healer Agnes Sanford referred to God and Nature as interchangeable.

Buddhists do not personify God as Creator, but call all Life in the Creation as a whole collective entity unto itself, similar to attributing things to Life or to the Universal as IMPERSONAL.

When we quit expecting people to see and say things the same way we do, we quit projecting and judging and can learn to hear what each other means despite these cultural and perceptual differences.

Some people refer to the earth as Mother Earth or Mother Nature. So what if some people personify Nature as Male or Female, because the Laws of Nature and Forces of Life work the same way regardless.

It fascinates me how people see and say things in their own cultural ways and native language.

My mother is Buddhist and will never quite see the world the same way Christians do who personify and talk to God in personal terms.

My friend and political mentor Ray Hill decided to give up his Baptist preaching early on as a teenager when he realized he was atheist, but still kept teaching about the forgiveness and free grace in life that we can all receive for the asking. So he continued teaching the same Christian charity and message of forgiveness and healing of humanity for Justice and Peace, but without the religious symbolism or rituals. He believed and lived by Restorative Justice but didn't require others to believe or call this Christ Jesus, though I recognize this as interchangeable.

God can mean wisdom, truth, love, universal laws of life or nature, perfect good will, collective knowledge or spirituality.

Jesus can mean salvation, Justice and peace for all, Equal Justice Under Law, Restorative Justice etc.

We do not have to personify these concepts to reach agreement on Universal Truth and Justice which God and Jesus represent.

It just helps that we forgive each other our differences so we can see beyond our conflicts and focus on points and principles we agree on as true and mutually beneficial.

Thank you for defending the faith in higher justice and truth. I hope as Americans with freedom of speech, we can use our freedoms and advantages to resolve conflicts and work out amenable solutions to solve problems and stop abuses, regardless of differences.

Take care, Happy Memorial Day, and thank you for standing up for what is right, true and best about America that is our responsibility to share to empower all people to achieve Equal Justice Under Law by God We Trust to be Universal.

Actually the simulation theory is very new as it arises partly due to the inability to achieve a rational cosmological constant. See according to physics the universe is mathematically impossible with galaxies moving 5 times light speed and there is no void where the big bang would have happened and with this all universal observations are senseless when totaled together. so they create a new idea of the moment which is the simulation theory. The fact is that Tyson has no better idea what created the universe than a frog does, so Tyson created God as a computer programmer to fill his empty soul

For the final time, his reference to creation was after he invented the kid in the basement scenario who created programmes

To say otherwise is a bald faced lie attempting to link him to your hideous creator theory. He is an atheist and will die one.

LOL you are having serious emotional issues and delusions if you believe that partaking in a discussion with me can change Tyson's hardcore belief that the Universe is a created simulation.

What is delusional disorder?​

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness — called a “psychosis”— in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue. People with delusional disorder experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.
People with delusional disorder often can continue to socialize and function quite normally, apart from the subject of their delusion, and generally do not behave in an obviously odd or bizarre manner. This is unlike people with other psychotic disorders, who also might have delusions as a symptom of their disorder. In some cases, however, people with delusional disorder might become so preoccupied with their delusions that their lives are disrupted.
Although delusions might be a symptom of more common disorders, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder itself is rather rare. Delusional disorder most often occurs in middle to late life.

What are the types of delusional disorder?​

There are different types of delusional disorder based on the main theme of the delusions experienced. The types of delusional disorder include:
  • Erotomanic. Someone with this type of delusional disorder believes that another person, often someone important or famous, is in love with him or her. The person might attempt to contact the object of the delusion, and stalking behavior is not uncommon.
  • Grandiose. A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.
  • Jealous. A person with this type of delusional disorder believes that his or her spouse or sexual partner is unfaithful.
  • Persecutory. People with this type of delusional disorder believe that they (or someone close to them) are being mistreated, or that someone is spying on them or planning to harm them. It is not uncommon for people with this type of delusional disorder to make repeated complaints to legal authorities.
  • Somatic. A person with this type of delusional disorder believes that he or she has a physical defect or medical problem.
  • Mixed. People with this type of delusional disorder have two or more of the types of delusions listed above.

However fear no evil because you will die as a lonely atheist just like Sagan did

PlWafIu.jpg

Last edited:

Oh well

This is nothing new.

LOL you are having serious emotional issues and delusions if you believe that partaking in a discussion with me can change Tyson's hardcore belief that the Universe is a created simulation.

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness — called a “psychosis”— in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue. People with delusional disorder experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.
People with delusional disorder often can continue to socialize and function quite normally, apart from the subject of their delusion, and generally do not behave in an obviously odd or bizarre manner. This is unlike people with other psychotic disorders, who also might have delusions as a symptom of their disorder. In some cases, however, people with delusional disorder might become so preoccupied with their delusions that their lives are disrupted.
Although delusions might be a symptom of more common disorders, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder itself is rather rare. Delusional disorder most often occurs in middle to late life.

There are different types of delusional disorder based on the main theme of the delusions experienced. The types of delusional disorder include:
  • Erotomanic. Someone with this type of delusional disorder believes that another person, often someone important or famous, is in love with him or her. The person might attempt to contact the object of the delusion, and stalking behavior is not uncommon.
  • Grandiose. A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.
  • Jealous. A person with this type of delusional disorder believes that his or her spouse or sexual partner is unfaithful.
  • Persecutory. People with this type of delusional disorder believe that they (or someone close to them) are being mistreated, or that someone is spying on them or planning to harm them. It is not uncommon for people with this type of delusional disorder to make repeated complaints to legal authorities.
  • Somatic. A person with this type of delusional disorder believes that he or she has a physical defect or medical problem.
  • Mixed. People with this type of delusional disorder have two or more of the types of delusions listed above.

However fear no evil because you will die as a lonely atheist just like Sagan did

PlWafIu.jpg

Sagan was an agnostic. He too respected people with religious beliefs.
He was, however, a true scientist and was happy to admit that while there is no factual evidence to support the existence of God, there is likewise no factual evidence to support the claim that there is no God.

Oh well

You are all getting excited about some perceived victory of religion over atheism.

Again Tyson clearly said that the universe is likely a simulation, which would require a writer or programmer that would also be the CREATOR

LOL grow up kid

He did not say that nor does he believe there is a god. Godbotherers attempt to link science to religion because their stupidity is losing relevance in mainstream America. Fabricating lies won't change it. Realising there is no God in control is what gives you credibility.

Again Tyson clearly said that the universe is likely a simulation, which would require a writer or programmer that would also be the CREATOR otherwise known as GOD

LOL grow up kid

You believe what you want but you won't see him handing over his money to some kiddy fiddling pastor like you do.

Dude you are delusional and in denial. Tyson believes that the universe is a created simulation. See a doctor and get treated

I dont care what you believe. The fact remains he is an atheist and nothing you can attempt to link him to will ever change that.
But oh the irony. You prayer numbers believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc yet you tell me I am ridiculous? Are you kidding?

We are not discussing what I believe, we are discussing that Tyson has clearly said that the universe is a simulation which if he is right would NEED A CREATOR, more commonly titled God. Since you can not accept this truth you are deflecting the conversation to me.

So argue with Tyson he is the one who believes that you are a simulation that was CREATED

Yawn

You keep believing that. Next you will be telling me Richard Dawkins is a godbotherer and believes in a creator.
Don't make me vomit.

I do not have to believe that the universe is a computer simulation as Tyson believes this for me, and in such demands a scientific reason for the CREATOR

CIAO

It's widely known godbotherers will adopt anything that could prove their outrageous beliefs in a god. This is no different. He has been a lifelong atheist but he mutters some words and you grabbed it. Why didn't you adopt his theories when he spoke of his atheism and evolution?
Because it didn't suit you. How conveniently but you're not an opportunist are you. Hypocrit suits you better.

Look kid, you are having psychological issues with the fact that Tyson is now a born again believer in God, as Tyson now clearly says that the universe was CREATED, which requires a clearly superior intelligence that you will never have. So Tyson has seen the light so to speak and knows that God always has seats at his table for those who come seeking. I am still not sure why you want to argue with me about what Tyson believes.

CIAO

So listen kid, you've been believing in some hideous creator long enough now so it won't matter If you believe another lie.
Have you got that KID?

Again Tyson has clearly said that the Universe is a simulation, which would require outside input to program. So genius, you want to argue with me but since the topic is Tysons beliefs you are powerless. Come back for more after you finish your milk

You keep believing that rubbish but when he goes to church and prays to God, let me know.
You bible thumpers will grasp at anything that links your hideous beliefs to science.
That's why religion is ignored. Feeble minded racist bigots find a refuge under their gods. Hypocrisy is their only partner.

This thread is not about me, this thread is about the fact that Tyson believes that the Universe is a CREATED simulation which requires a CREATOR.

I repeat, Tyson is an atheist for the same reason I am. There is no irrefutable evidence a god exists. None. So unless have the Only evidence in the world, I'm staying atheist. Like Tyson.

Beside the existence of life, the writings of the prophets, the Children of Israel, JESUS CHRIST, and the Resurrection; I not sure how else I can help you...

Luke 16:19-31​

New International Version​

The Rich Man and Lazarus​

19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’
25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’
27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’
29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Last edited:

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

Tysons scientific theory that the universe is a simulation requires a creator, thus Tyson is a believer that a higher power created the universe. 100 percent of non physicist call this creator God, Tyson dislikes the word God because he knows now that he was wrong about life creating itself in a pond

• Rationalizing the problem. Although rationalizations may make sense on the surface, they often mask the extent of the mental illness problem.
  • Blaming others. It’s natural to feel defensive when someone brings up your level of drinking or drug use. However, flipping the situation around to blame someone else can be a form of denial. If you find yourself saying, “Well, it’s really my partner’s fault because she’s always nagging me,” you may be using blame to divert attention from your own problems.
  • Comparing your circumstance to others’. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter whether you are more or less than the people around you. Even if you seem “better adjusted, mental illness may be affecting your everyday life.
  • Pretending to be compliant. In some situations, it feels best to just nod your head and agree when someone expresses concern about your mental health. However, this is often a sign of denial. Making promises with no intent to follow through, pretending to look into treatment options, or continually apologizing may be signs that denial is a problem for you.
  • Suppressing thoughts or emotions about the problem. In the long run, it can be very harmful to suppress thoughts and feelings about your mental health. Consciously deciding, “I’m just not going to think about that now” is a sign that your illness may have gotten out of hand.
  • Feeling hopeless about your future mental health. Working through mental illness is challenging, and some feelings of hopelessness are normal. If you find yourself using hopelessness to get out of changing -- “It’s no use, I’ll always be broken” -- it may be a form of denial.
  • “My life, my problem.” People with this mentality do not believe that anyone else should express concern about their mental illness. However, this can be a way of denying the impact on your friends, family members, and other loved ones.

Denying that you have a problem is a short-term comfort that results in poor long-term consequences. If you recognize some of the above thoughts and feelings, take a moment to check whether you’re being honest with yourself and others about your mental health. Although acknowledging your problems with substance use can be scary, it ultimately can help you find an effective treatment program that will restore your good health.

You can post anything you like if it gives you a warm inner glow. Tyson is an atheist and does not believe there is a creator nor God.
He doesn't spend his life looking at the universe then convert just to suit the jesus junkies. Grow up.

Furthermore, I can understand him implying that if he was standing for government. That's the sort of crap godbotherers like to hear. Remember when the big idiot stood in front of the church waving a bible to suck in the Republican godbotherers?

Nothing that you can say to me will change Tysons belief that the Universe was created by a great all powerful computer programmer in the sky.

At the most recent Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate, recently held at New York’s Hayden Planetarium, scientists gathered to address the question for the year: Is the universe a computer simulation? It’s an older question that you might imagine, and if we interpret it a bit more broadly then it’s really one of the oldest questions imaginable: How do we know that reality is reality? And, if our universe were a big, elaborate lie, could we ever devise some test to prove that fact? At the debate, host and celebrity astronomer Neil deGrasse Tyson argued that the probability is that we live in a computer simulation, which yes would clearly need a creator.

They would so much rather believe in some galactic computer genius, than to accept the obvious ----- which they deny lacks any proof of existence. So, why exactly is there the NEED to think that the Universe maybe a computer simulation?

Oh well

This is nothing new.

PlWafIu.jpg

Sagan was an agnostic. He too respected people with religious beliefs.
He was, however, a true scientist and was happy to admit that while there is no factual evidence to support the existence of God, there is likewise no factual evidence to support the claim that there is no God.

Wrong as Sagan was an atheist who ridiculed believers mercilessly, he died a fool who also said that science was finished or would come to a slow because everything important was already discovered.

Brilliant astronomer Carl Sagan, an ardent atheist, frequently ridiculed religionists. He felt their pursuit of faith to be foolish.

According to close friends, he held steadfast to atheism to the end. When he died of pneumonia in 1996, there was no deathbed conversion. He left life affirming the cosmos--and rejecting God.

Sagan bade farewell to loved ones, convinced they were never to see one another again. He slipped into unconsciousness and, finally, nonexistence.

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

They would so much rather believe in some galactic computer genius, than to accept the obvious ----- which they deny lacks any proof of existence. So, why exactly is there the NEED to think that the Universe maybe a computer simulation?

The simulation hypothesis is born of the complete failure of gravity to be fueling universal expansion, first they invented mythical dark matter and then they decided that the universe was faked

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

That's why religion is ign
ored. Feeble minded racist bigots find a refuge under their gods. Hypocrisy is their only partner.

Beside the existence of life, the writings of the prophets, the Children of Israel, JESUS CHRIST, and the Resurrection; I not sure how else I can help you...

19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’
25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’
27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’
29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

You keep believing that.
As the pastor said, you keep the faith and I'll keep the money.
It's taking you a while to wake up

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

ored. Feeble minded racist bigots find a refuge under their gods. Hypocrisy is their only partner.

You keep believing that.

Again you are in denial that Tyson believes that the Universe is a CREATED simulation. This discussion is not about my beliefs but about your refusal to accept the new science of creation.

CAIO

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

You keep believing that.

Again you are in denial that Tyson believes that the Universe is a CREATED simulation. This discussion is not about my beliefs but about your refusal to accept the new science of creation.

CAIO
[/QUOTE]
The science of creation?
That's an oxymoron.
I'm making the discussion about your beliefs. You are attempting to link your filthy religion to science and grasp at anything to do it. Even fabricating lies.
Tyson made no reference to a god and his reference was to a computer kid designing the simulation.

You are wrong and will be forever. Listen to it again and apologise.
He is an atheist to the bootstraps.
Stick with your silly God theory and stop insulting others intelligence. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

You keep believing that.

CAIO

I pray that you get the psychological help that you clearly need to accept that you do not determine what other people such as Tyson believe, as Tyson clearly says that the Universe was created from powerful science.

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

You keep believing that.

CAIO

I pray that you get the psychological help that you clearly need to accept that you do not determine what other people such as Tyson believe, as Tyson clearly says that the Universe was created from powerful science.

You can pray until the sun rises in West and nothing will happen. In fact, you would never dream of praying for but you're simply condescending and insulting.
If you want to believe Tyson believes in a creator, go right ahead. Why would I care?
After all, you've been believing in God etc all your life. You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc so what's another little folly with the truth.

So don't shovel your insipid remarks on me. Only when I see Tyson praying and thanking God for everything will I and every atheist on earth believe it.

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

You keep believing that.

CAIO

You can pray until the sun rises in West and nothing will happen. In fact, you would never dream of praying for but you're simply condescending and insulting.
If you want to believe Tyson believes in a creator, go right ahead. Why would I care?
After all, you've been believing in God etc all your life. You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc so what's another little folly with the truth.

So don't shovel your insipid remarks on me. Only when I see Tyson praying and thanking God for everything will I and every atheist on earth believe it.

If you had a life of your own the fact that Tyson believes that the Universe was created would not bother you so. That said you should look inward to solve your own personal issues instead of lashing out at me and famous physicist who really do not have to believe what you demand that we do.

Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness.

If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist.

As you might imagine, this is a primitive and dangerous defense - no one disregards reality and gets away with it for long! It can operate by itself or, more commonly, in combination with other, more subtle mechanisms that support it.

So even if you are a doctor, you really need to see a doctor and get treated

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

You keep believing that.

CAIO

If you had a life of your own the fact that Tyson believes that the Universe was created would not bother you so. That said you should look inward to solve your own personal issues instead of lashing out at me and famous physicist who really do not have to believe what you demand that we do.

Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness.

If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist.

As you might imagine, this is a primitive and dangerous defense - no one disregards reality and gets away with it for long! It can operate by itself or, more commonly, in combination with other, more subtle mechanisms that support it.

Just how pathetic are you? It's the same old crap you godbotherers pose when you get challenged. Out comes the intellectual insults. As I said, you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births but it me who needs a doctor.

You believe what you want but my dog has more faith in a creator than him.
The arrogance of you to discipline anyone about anything is breathtaking.
You pompous sanctamonius Jesus junkies feel it's your right to convert everone to your view of reality.
You're even arrogant enough to think your going to some eternity as a reward whilst predicting the destination and punishment of those who dont concede to your ridiculous hideous God crap. How arrogant are you?

If anyone is living in denial it's you. Following some pathetic religion because you feel guilty about your past and afraid of death is your denial.
Then there's the paedophilia involved.
What's your stand on that? If you pastor is a kiddy toddler, every time you attend church you approve if his habit. Its the only signal he can get from it.
Then there the money you donate to these fraudulent charlatans in expectation of a reward and to d r monstrates to other idiotsbif your firm belief (brainwashing).

So listen boy. Don't reply to me. I've done you over like a Sunday roast.
Stop belching your lies and insulting others.

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

You keep believing that.

CAIO

Just how pathetic are you? It's the same old crap you godbotherers pose when you get challenged. Out comes the intellectual insults. As I said, you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births but it me who needs a doctor.

You pompous sanctamonius Jesus junkies feel it's your right to convert everone to your view of reality.
You're even arrogant enough to think your going to some eternity as a reward whilst predicting the destination and punishment of those who dont concede to your ridiculous hideous God crap. How arrogant are you?

If anyone is living in denial it's you. Following some pathetic religion because you feel guilty about your past and afraid of death is your denial.
What's your stand on that? If you pastor is a kiddy toddler, every time you attend church you approve if his habit. Its the only signal he can get from it.
Then there the money you donate to these fraudulent charlatans in expectation of a reward and to d r monstrates to other idiotsbif your firm belief (brainwashing).

Didn't read your ramblings as you are just not that important to my life, you have earned a one short sentence time limit

Again Tyson believes that the Universe was CREATED, and he does not need your approval to believe such.
Footprints-2.jpg

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

You keep believing that.

CAIO

Didn't read your ramblings as you are just not that important to my life, you have earned a one short sentence time limit

Again Tyson believes that the Universe was CREATED, and he does not need your approval to believe such.
Footprints-2.jpg

There you go again. Now your predicting what Tyson believes. You godbotherers have no boundaries when you speak on behalf of God.
You can't help yourselves

It's not me who should give my approval
To anyone as you are suggesting. Apparently your have already done that.
I notice you never mentioned Tyson until someone stumbled across the story and massaged the words to suit th e godbotherers. Have you researched what dawkins or hitchens have said?
Of course not.
No one will believe anything but opportunism by you. You are a fraud and manufacture lies suit your religion.
So carry on with your childish school yard dribble. Every time you reply it gives me another opportunity to whack you again.

Oh well

You should have tried to promote your nonsense in the religion section.

There is no doubt that Christians are desperate to claim a well known scientist back into the believers flock.

Instead, rationally thinking people are moving the other way in increasing numbers.

And I think it’s very relevant to talk about this because I’m going to try to show you from this passage tonight that it’s pretty convincing that God has abandoned our nation. God has abandoned America to the effects of its sinful choices.

Oh, this isn’t the first nation that it’s happened to, this is the story of history. Acts 14:16, the apostle Paul said, “In the generations gone by, He” – God – “permitted all the nations to go their own way.” This is the story of history. All the nations of history go their own way. So like the nations of old, like the nations past, we follow the same cycle of having the truth, rejecting the truth and being abandoned by God. C.S. Lewis was writing in his book, The Problem of Pain, and he wrote this. “The lost enjoy forever the horrible freedom they have demanded and are therefore self-enslaved.”

Oh well

You should have tried to promote your nonsense in the religion section.

There is no doubt that Christians are desperate to claim a well known scientist back into the believers flock.

Instead, rationally thinking people are moving the other way in increasing numbers.

And I think it’s very relevant to talk about this because I’m going to try to show you from this passage tonight that it’s pretty convincing that God has abandoned our nation. God has abandoned America to the effects of its sinful choices.

Oh, this isn’t the first nation that it’s happened to, this is the story of history. Acts 14:16, the apostle Paul said, “In the generations gone by, He” – God – “permitted all the nations to go their own way.” This is the story of history. All the nations of history go their own way. So like the nations of old, like the nations past, we follow the same cycle of having the truth, rejecting the truth and being abandoned by God. C.S. Lewis was writing in his book, The Problem of Pain, and he wrote this. “The lost enjoy forever the horrible freedom they have demanded and are therefore self-enslaved.”

God has abandoned America to the effects of its sinful choices.

Rubbish. People exercised their Democrat right and you dont like it. Now you threaten people with some bullshit story that some ghost will abandon the country because the republicans were chucked out.

You don't know what God is thinking and never have. You have no access to what any person or ghost thinks. You only think you are with a pathetic attempt to ridicule democrats that is was atheism that was responsible. Grow up.

Oh well

LOL grow up kid

LOL grow up kid

Yawn

Don't make me vomit.

CIAO

CIAO

Have you got that KID?

You keep believing that.

CAIO

Footprints-2.jpg

There you go again. Now your predicting what Tyson believes. You godbotherers have no boundaries when you speak on behalf of God.
You can't help yourselves

It's not me who should give my approval
To anyone as you are suggesting. Apparently your have already done that.
I notice you never mentioned Tyson until someone stumbled across the story and massaged the words to suit th e godbotherers. Have you researched what dawkins or hitchens have said?
Of course not.
No one will believe anything but opportunism by you. You are a fraud and manufacture lies suit your religion.
So carry on with your childish school yard dribble. Every time you reply it gives me another opportunity to whack you again.

I did not predict what Tyson believes, I simply repeated what he said literally and you are too delusional to be able to either accept or comprehend the reality that Tyson has said that the Universe is a CREATED simulation.

CIAO

Forum List

Back