Neil deGrasse Tyson Strays From the Plantation

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
How dare he not spend his time blaming Trump and Fox News.

upload_2019-8-5_12-20-46.png

Neil deGrasse Tyson on Twitter

I feel sorry for the man. He points out the simple facts and he is crucified.
How dare someone not feel upset by a mass shooting that can be used for political gain and instead show that there are other deaths that far outnumber the shhooting but have no political gain.

Somewhere I saw a graphic which showed that when reporting on death, the media spends about 70% of its time talking about death from terrorism and murder when they account for less than 2% of all deaths in the country.

View attachment 272940

Okay, I guess I deserved that. He is right. But suicides don't hurt anyone else (not physically anyway) and we already do all we can to prevent flu deaths with vaccines and car accidents with safety features in cars. So he's right it is not a great number of people lost, if you look at all the other deaths in the US. But there is a difference here, I'm just not sure I can put my finger on it.

View attachment 272940

Okay, I guess I deserved that. He is right. But suicides don't hurt anyone else (not physically anyway) and we already do all we can to prevent flu deaths with vaccines and car accidents with safety features in cars. So he's right it is not a great number of people lost, if you look at all the other deaths in the US. But there is a difference here, I'm just not sure I can put my finger on it.

The assumption liberals make is these kind of deaths are easily preventable with a stroke of a pen. They couldn’t be more wrong.

View attachment 272940

The assumption liberals make is these kind of deaths are easily preventable with a stroke of a pen. They couldn’t be more wrong.
Well, I'm not assuming anything like that, but really it is time our leaders put their foot down. Whatever can help, even if it isn't a whole gun control package, is better than nothing. I support the President's ideas today.

Until the left is ready to have an honest discussion of the destructive leftist policies creating the violence, we must not give an inch on our Rights

there have been times in the past were 10 to 15 have been killed over the weekend in many big cities by gang shootings and you hardly hear about it,i guess if they aint all in one shooting it aint as important...

Neil deGrasse Tyson Strays From the Plantation

Welp, there go any chances for him to be in ANY Hollywood production.

In Hollywood, you Towe the line...or pay the price.

He is guilty of poor timing. He’s been made aware of that. He’s not on your side, nutbags.

The fact remains that an American is more likely to be a victim of a white supremacist terror attack than by a Muslim jihadi terror attack.

Policy ought to follow that fact.

View attachment 272940

Well, I'm not assuming anything like that, but really it is time our leaders put their foot down. Whatever can help, even if it isn't a whole gun control package, is better than nothing. I support the President's ideas today.
Well, I'm not assuming anything like that, but really it is time our leaders put their foot down. Whatever can help, even if it isn't a whole gun control package, is better than nothing.

Gun grabbing during the 2020 election.

Trump 2020 Gold.

View attachment 272940

If people assimilate no mass shootings

He is guilty of poor timing. He’s been made aware of that. He’s not on your side, nutbags.

The fact remains that an American is more likely to be a victim of a white supremacist terror attack than by a Muslim jihadi terror attack.

Fact remains an American is most likely to be a victim of a DEMOCRAT than any other group.

View attachment 272940

If people assimilate no mass shootings
Yep. E pluribus unum is racist in Leftardia.

Fact is you are far more likely to be taken out by a frenzied soccer mom weaving thru traffic while texting recklessly running her kids to practice.

Forum List

Back