Neo-Confederate libertarians are not conservatives.

So are we gonna get any names or quotes of these slavery pushing Libertarians?

N. It's all being done under the guise of state rights. Cork is saying that they don't come out and say they are proslavery libertarians ( :lmao: ) . Instead, he relies on his omniscient existence to detect these Neo-conderate libertarians.

He's also got a CB radio down at the convenience store where he can don tin foil as a hat and pinpoint their locations in the country.

I had the suspicion he was a republicrat statist douche, this thread confirms it.
You are being far kinder to the retard behind the counter than it deserves.

Ron Paul and libertarians believe in overturning the 1964 CRA.

You people are out of your fucking minds and take a racist stance.

Hey, Everyone, Look at Me: I?m Against Slavery! | Tom Woods

And that's the perfect summation of the libertarian position regarding the Confederacy.

The ass_natos knew that. he is jjust a miserable scumbag troll.

I never said all libertarians are Confederates just the ones who really are democrats
Totally stupid statement lacking in rationale, logic, and depth. Go stock the beer cooler boy, the Keystone is running low.

So, letting the South secede because they loved slavery would have somehow ended slavery?

Cons are fucked up.

Slavery would have ended, regardless, dumbfuck. However, one way 800,000 people wouldn't have had to die.

Which way do you think is preferable?

When?

Cons were still running on slavery in 1964, and then ran on it for decades after.

You're obviously just a dumb asshole

Yet, somehow slavery ended all over the world. How do you explain that, asshole?

So, letting the South secede because they loved slavery would have somehow ended slavery?

Cons are fucked up.

Slavery would have ended, regardless, dumbfuck. However, one way 800,000 people wouldn't have had to die.

Which way do you think is preferable?

I am sure that I'd good news to all those who were being whipped that they would only have to wait several more decades.

Ron Paul and libertarians believe in overturning the 1964 CRA.

You people are out of your fucking minds and take a racist stance.

It's generally best to look at things as simplistically as possible.

This OP and thread only proves that Neocon/Progressive Republicans are just as bad as Communist/Progressive Democrats. The People are craving an alternative. The time has come for change.

Go back to wishing you could own slaves.

Good Lord, man, you had to FEED and House slaves. Illegals are so much better.

Maintaining and preserving an underclass with the welfare state works as well.

The underclass does no work. There is no economic benefit to society by its presence, which is directly contrary to the benefit conferred by illegal workers. Unfortunately, the alternative to moderately costly welfare is starving kids.

Slaves are simply an inefficient way to get cheap labor.

How was that? By fighting a war that the confederates started? Or by winning it?

Lincoln?

By revoking habeas corpus, arresting any reporters critical of his administration, using federal troop to block the Supreme Court from being seated, to start with...

And the confederates killed men and women for attempting to leave the south

How was that? By fighting a war that the confederates started? Or by winning it?

Lincoln?

By revoking habeas corpus, arresting any reporters critical of his administration, using federal troop to block the Supreme Court from being seated, to start with...

And the confederates killed men and women for attempting to leave the south

Oh, sure. That's why Sherman said this:

“We're not only fighting hostile armies, but a hostile people,” Sherman explained; as a result, they needed to “make old and young, rich and poor, feel the hard hand of war.”

By marching through Georgia terroizing the citizens in an attempt to abandon the confederare cause. Burning houses, stealing live stock and produce along the way. Because the North had such a morally correct stance. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Go back to wishing you could own slaves.

Are you honestly saying being a slave is more desirable then being a ffee illegal alien? Because that's just ignorant

As a republican, I could not care less in the welfare of cheap labor. I merely note that illegals are cheaper than slaves for captialists. And I continue to resent the damn yankees cofiscation of personal property.

Are you honestly saying being a slave is more desirable then being a ffee illegal alien? Because that's just ignorant

As a republican, I could not care less in the welfare of cheap labor. I merely note that illegals are cheaper than slaves for captialists. And I continue to resent the damn yankees cofiscation of personal property.

Sounds like impersonation of a republican to me. But each to their own.

I get the feeling the OP is a fraud. Sounds too much like an average loony Obama butt sniffer. But hey, it is a Message Board. Waddayagunado?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back