Neo nazis attack families at drag queen story hour

Its fun watching conservatives both defend the same group that they called the Feds, Antifa among other things....

Why feel the need to defend the FBI? just because they are harassing fags? Who else would you ally with if you think are going against "fags"??

oh I know, muslims...

There is protecting gays and then there is protecting children from gays

Two different animals

Ok tommy why are you laughing buddy. Americans are starving on the streets. It looks like there is some sort of the government operation. Why are all those men seemingly in good physical shape. Again nobody is buying this garbage anymore buddy. You’re not the problem you are living in a country were young men and young women are starving to death. And where BLM can murder people, where BLM can attack by the thousands in the summer of 2020. You’re talking about 15 men who are probably government agents or far left-wing actors, going into a mall and doing some signs.
You are insane,

It's about to be on, because that's so wrong and needs to be stopped.

It looks to me like the only thing to stop that madness is extreme measures.

They don't take hints and they mock humanity.
I will ask again. Name kids who have been harmed at that venue in over a decade of shows.
I have already asked but I got zero response.

Its fun watching conservatives both defend the same group that they called the Feds, Antifa among other things....

Why feel the need to defend the FBI? just because they are harassing fags? Who else would you ally with if you think are going against "fags"??

oh I know, muslims...

The consensus is that they werent nazis. They were the FBI trying to discredit decent nazis by behaving as thugs in masks. Not that there is anything wrong in thugs wearing masks and threatening families of course. In fact those guys were ok if they were nazis but not ok if they were fbi. Is that clear ?

Forum List

Back