Neo nazis attack families at drag queen story hour

There is protecting gays and then there is protecting children from gays

Two different animals
So the FBI are dressing up as Neo-Nazis to protect children from gays?
Why not just come as the FBI and protect children from gays instead?
I mean, it is illegal to be gay and around children ain't it? No need to have fake Nazis do it...yall are weird

??? I think you posted the wrong link. There was no attack on families in the link you provided
There was no attack on children either...
But he we are.....both defending Neo-Nazis and claiming they are FEDS pretending to be Nazis at the same time

She always shrieks about priests when this subject comes up.

Runs from simple questions too...
She and the rest of the pedo defenders all play the same game. Since they support the pedophilia as long as it is THEIR group doing it, they bring up Catholic Priests to try to pin the same sort of attitudes on others.

It is lost on her that none of those she tries to malign play the same game as she by defending pedos in the church like she does with other pedophiles and especially pederasts.

People who base all their views on identity rather than principles are completely baffled by those who view life according to principles, instead.

You are supposed to be claiming these are really "FEDS" not Neo-Nazis

Are you sure you are on the right talking points email list for reactionary right-wingers?

I said I saw no drag queens, didn't see any families either... just dumbfcks wearing masks....

What'd you see?

I'll help you out... what your media masters told you to see

I imagine if I were a parent inside the location as soon as I saw them I would have pulled my kid and retreated into another room. I'd be real tempted to draw when they started banging on the window though. I have more bullets than they have hearts if they even breath funny at that point.

I imagine if I were a parent inside the location as soon as I saw them I would have pulled my kid and retreated into another room. I'd be real tempted to draw when they started banging on the window though. I have more bullets than they have hearts if they even breath funny at that point.

You'd bring your children to a drag show?

Forum List

Back