Neo nazis attack families at drag queen story hour

Where's your evidence that they were Nazis?

Have you considered exhibiting even a smidgen of intellectual curiosity?
I don't really care. If I am a parent and some gang of goosesteppers is surrounding the front, making Nazi salutes, and banging on the window, they are defintely putting my kids in reasonable fear of harm and I will react as such. Nazis, faux Nazis, Xtreme Yodellers, I don't care.

Where's your evidence that they were Nazis?

Have you considered exhibiting even a smidgen of intellectual curiosity?

When we have these assholes showing up to known republican events, someone needs to set up people to follow them to see who they are and where they go..........not interact with them, simply follow them back to their staging area where they dress up, and back to their parents basements to see who they are........a great idea for Andy Gno or James O'keefe....

These shows have been running for over a decade at this venue without a problem. Now parents have to explain to tots why masked thugs sieg heiling them is not a good thing.

America has lost its mind.
Agreed, America has lost its mind to let the groomer trash run this rampant.

Vigilantes shouldn’t be needed to do the police’s job in beating the hell out of them and putting them in jail

I don't really care. If I am a parent and some gang of goosesteppers is surrounding the front, making Nazi salutes, and banging on the window, they are defintely putting my kids in reasonable fear of harm and I will react as such. Nazis, faux Nazis, Xtreme Yodellers, I don't care.
Where are the kids and the families?...Where is the supposed drag queen?

As I suspected....Not a scintilla of intellectual curiosity.

Where are the kids and the families?...Where is the supposed drag queen?

As I suspected....Not a scintilla of intellectual curiosity.
They are all behind the camera yes? You expect them to be posing whilst the local mouthbreather Nazi wannabes do their thing? As I suspected...not a scintilla of intellectual curiosity.

These shows have been running for over a decade at this venue without a problem. Now parents have to explain to tots why masked thugs sieg heiling them is not a good thing.

America has lost its mind.
it could be leftists in face masks masquerading as nazi's in order for leftists to play the victim again . the look and dress allot like antifa .. and antifa is a fascist organization at its core .

They are all behind the camera yes? You expect them to be posing whilst the local mouthbreather Nazi wannabes do their thing? As I suspected...not a scintilla of intellectual curiosity.
So you have your *ahem* ass-u-mption that the allegedly "terrified victims" are all behind the camera, and these "neo-Nazis" are the genuine article.

7q4rtk.jpg

No. I prefer to take them to Mexican restaurants when they are in town and I make them drive. But if I am a parent in a location, and there are Nazis suddenly surrounding the outside, its potentially a very bad day to be a Nazi.

My grandpa had his own fake eye, from when the second freighter he went down on from torpedoes. He'd pop it out as a joke for the kids.
I knew a guy like that, but he was Vietnam era.

You defend Nazis bro...you do it daily...

All of this pearl clutching over trans people raping children to justify your anti-gay bullshit is straight out of the nazi playbook..fuck what you whining about

Let me know when you bitches go boycott a Baptist church for covering up child sexual abuse...
Nobody reports to you, go suck donkey balls you fruit loop.

Its only an issue if you're a Nazi, or pretending to be a Nazi. Ancient Budha say, don't be a Nazi, bro.
wouldsaysomething.png

You'd take your kids to a drag queen reading queer books? :cuckoo:
America lost its mind when it let freaks like you into this world.
America didn't let him here, he's Welsh.

Nobody reports to you, go suck donkey balls you fruit loop.
It's pathetic how you so-called alpha male cucks are so weak that you can't even stop a bunch of fags...
Remember when you folks were all trying to demonize gays in the same way you demonize trans people?
Remember when you claimed "gays" were trying to indoctrinate and groom your children?
Remember when you claimed they were all pedos?

You cucks were so weak that now you say "I don't have problems with gays...some of my friends are gay"

Pathetic...

Forum List

Back