🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Neo-Obama Liberals Pose Significant Threat to United States of America

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This movement wants to produce a “million Obama’s.” Nightmare that would destroy civil liberties in America. Direct threat to create a dystopian Orwellian society. These people should be placed on law enforcement subversive watch list. Clear and present danger to the Republic.
The quest to build a million Obamas - CNNPolitics

My god the amount of delusion you operate under is staggering.

I wonder if deplorables actually believe this nonsense and are incapable of any objectivity or if they know the absurdity of their claims and are just trolling the rest of the intelligent population?

I wonder if deplorables actually believe this nonsense and are incapable of any objectivity or if they know the absurdity of their claims and are just trolling the rest of the intelligent population?
These people are a danger to the United States. They have been totally indoctrinated by the leftist college professoriate and are incapable of understanding the importance of liberty and states rights. The larger the liberals grow the federal government...the greater the threat to individual liberty.

These people are a danger to the United States. They have been totally indoctrinated by the leftist college professoriate and are incapable of understanding the importance of liberty and states rights. The larger the liberals grow the federal government...the greater the threat to individual liberty.
False. College teaches independent thinking, something the Republican party can't survive. The right requires low IQs to simply accept what they're being sold without subsidies. That's the only way their party survives - low informed poorly shared sheep.

Not interested in more Totalitarian Communism, and the loss of more Rights, and Freedoms. That's what the Obamas represent.

False. College teaches independent thinking, something the Republican party can't survive. The right requires low IQs to simply accept what they're being sold without subsidies. That's the only way their party survives - low informed poorly shared sheep.
This is what is being taught on our campuses.

College does not teach independent thought, it teaches “group think.” Opinions different from those of the leftist are discriminated against and destroyed under the guise of political correctness.

Independent thinkers don’t need safe spaces, cry closets or counselors to hide from differing opinions.

Independent thinkers don’t need safe spaces, cry closets or counselors to hide from differing opinions.
Exactly. Our campuses are level two indoctrination centers...level one being public schools.

Exactly. Our campuses are level two indoctrination centers...level one being public schools.
Not only is free thinking not encouraged it is violently opposed if you dare try it.

Forum List

Back